THE FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE - VERSION II.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Season one - Turn one.   Feyenoord: Drseanfitz 31 points. Newcastle Utd: Matt72 30 points. Evergrande: Pedro 26 points. Benfica: Huddo 20 points. Cologne: Sir Rahul 18 points. Napoli: No

I am interested too if you want to have me

Well, them French like frogs, which ain't much different, I reckon.      Damn, another reference (?) I ain't familiar with. :/

Posted Images

Oh are you now? So when I head hunted you for my last custom creation you turned it down but want a piece of this one? It would be a shame if you were to miss out on this set up twice wouldn't it!!!!

This is very different to Feed the Minnows and as a long time player of Fantasy Premier League this is very appealing as it brings that element to SM.

I'm interested too. I was in the original too, with Montreal. As i see in my history it lasted about 10 months. (I see 2 different setups, and also i don't even remember who won :P ) Are you sure this time you will be brave enough to calculate all those points Matt? haha

I think myself and Ben now know what to expect and are prepared for it. As long as managers remember not to change formations mid game and players positions mid game then it will make life much simpler. Gorbash won it last time round with Ray 2nd and myself 3rd.

when you say players can't change position, is that a 100% no change or is it can't move from say defence to midfield, but can move from say LB to CB(staying in defence)

when you say players can't change position, is that a 100% no change or is it can't move from say defence to midfield, but can move from say LB to CB(staying in defence)

Only per game Sean. You may play a CB for example who has DM properties in the CB position for turn one then decide you want to play him on DM for turn 2 that is fine that does not make life awkward for totalling scores. Only time it becomes awkward is when that very same player is moved from defence to midfield mid game, which you are unable to do anyway in Fantasy Football and as such that same rule applies here.

WeL we are now full. I was going to ask the question like I did at the beginning of the original if we should have a part draft or not. With the way the draft is turning out in Carpe Diem I think we will give a draft a miss.

i think maybe a 2 player draft could work? That would take 24 top players off the market. It's just that everyone would have to be sure not to buy the other player's draftees, since it's not a full draft.

Or we could just go the with the usual chaotic market at the start of gameworlds ;) 

Hi guys, better late then never so here we have the random draw. Managers have until 20:00BST tomorrow to swap clubs if they wish to.

Feyenoord - Drseanfitz

Cologne - Sir Rahul

Atletico Mineiro - Gozzy

Napoli - Noisy

Boca Juniors - Closer

Guangzhou Evergrande - Pedrooliveira

PSG - BarcaKes1

Benfica - Huddo

Seattle Sounders - JonnyRed

Celtic - Altai Barron

Those who are adamant they do not want to swap if they can let me know asap as I am about to create the set up.