THE FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE - VERSION II.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Season one - Turn one.   Feyenoord: Drseanfitz 31 points. Newcastle Utd: Matt72 30 points. Evergrande: Pedro 26 points. Benfica: Huddo 20 points. Cologne: Sir Rahul 18 points. Napoli: No

I am interested too if you want to have me

Well, them French like frogs, which ain't much different, I reckon.      Damn, another reference (?) I ain't familiar with. :/

Posted Images

Ask the bank for more cash! :D

Of if they aren't willing to grant you a credit, you might as well rob it.  B)

Or if you're really desperate for money, do sth you'll regret for the rest of your life.  :eek:

I didnt expect to win Verrati, Koke or Aguero but i bidded, and see, i've never owned Verrati, Koke or Aguero, so that's a conundrum. 

Ahhh ding-a-dong-a-ding-a-ling what goodies for Jonny does the transfer window bring???

Oooh Aubameyang and Cavani :D :D

Put them in yer hole and smoke it Matt heehee more like kinder suprise eggs popping out :P

Yes well done on buying two players with over a quarter of your budget that I had no interest in. Absolutely fantastic stuff that! for 13 million less I got Toure, Chiellini and Cech. I know who I would rather have and I will give you a clue. It is not your two players.

Erm.... I never pulled out of Giminez.... He turned me down because Newcastle offered more cash

It gives me an error when I click on your link.  :P

I took Giménez out of my shortlist after I saw someone else had won the bidding war, so I didn't really get any further news on him.

Thus assuming you had pulled out.  :)

My fault really, I could have stuck with my Giménez bid, but I didn't wanna risk getting many expensive players and then ruining my depth.  ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still pretty happy with my squad, which should be complete shortly.

My strategy for this setup involves making a few sacrifices till the 1st TBs expire.

I chose to bet on loads of risers, taking advantage of the upcoming post-season review.

Then I intend to sell them and use the cash to buy higher rated players, which should see me through the remainder of the setup.

I'm kinda curious to see other people's squads!

• 2 weeks later...

I am doing the scorecard as we speak. I then need Gorbash to do his scorecard and then cross check to make sure we are both correct. Also can all managers turn to the bolded part with the two ** in the OP, Slight error on my part which I apologise for and explained in the OP.

What has changed then?

I may be confused, but I believe you had already mentioned that team captains would get double points.  ;)

Season one - Turn one.

Feyenoord: Drseanfitz 31 points.

Newcastle Utd: Matt72 30 points.

Evergrande: Pedro 26 points.

Benfica: Huddo 20 points.

Cologne: Sir Rahul 18 points.

Napoli: Noisy 11 points.

Atletico Mineiro: Gozzy  8 points.

Seattle Sounders: Jonny Red  8 points.

P.S.G: BarcaKes  3 points.

Boca Juniors: Closer 2 points.

Atletico Madrid: Gorbash -1 point.

Celtic: Altai Barron -1 points

Well here are your totals after turn 1, and Sean edges it with 31 points, proving how important it is to gain a clean sheet with myself second after my 0-0 with Sean. Gorbash the champion of the original set up with a -1 and will have to come from behind, a job he likes to do anyway! oo-er matron.