• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really great work, HD, what an intricate concept! I just have a few reservations about the external bidding aspect. I hope the restrictions aren't too tight, coz I like my teams to have at least a s

I would be interested

Not empty squads, regular squads

One suggestion is that you come up with a way to take away points from other regions that is systematic when the points don't come from head to head matches. Ex. Since there are 7 regions to take points from, perhaps you use 14 points for winning the cup 2 from each region. Or you could weight it and say zero from the finalist 1 from the semi finalists. And 3 from the 4 other regions.

I'm not sure how the golden boot or player of the year points could be handled. Perhaps make it worth 7 points and deduct 1 from each of the other regions.

Just some thoughts.

Count me in as more than slightly interested please....

Anywhere where there's Pedro, Altai and Huddo i have to keep them on their toes hehe :D

And anywhere where there's Jonny, there's moaning, so I gotta be in as well.  :D

..And as its the Battle of Britain, i'll take the Spitfires, Altai can have the P-51's...Pedro can have the Messerschmitts :P

What on earth is that?  :P

One suggestion is that you come up with a way to take away points from other regions that is systematic when the points don't come from head to head matches. Ex. Since there are 7 regions to take points from, perhaps you use 14 points for winning the cup 2 from each region. Or you could weight it and say zero from the finalist 1 from the semi finalists. And 3 from the 4 other regions.

I'm not sure how the golden boot or player of the year points could be handled. Perhaps make it worth 7 points and deduct 1 from each of the other regions.

Just some thoughts.

Some good ideas, actually didn't think about that :P

15 points for winning the cup, 0 points from the finalists, 1 from the semi-finalists and 3 from the other 4 regions. Then you have the choice of one seat where you want to take it from.

Golden ball, golden boot and player of the year you have spot on. Thanks for that.

Count me in as more than slightly interested please....

Anywhere where there's Pedro, Altai and Huddo i have to keep them on their toes hehe :D

..And as its the Battle of Britain, i'll take the Spitfires, Altai can have the P-51's...Pedro can have the Messerschmitts :P

And anywhere where there's Jonny, there's moaning, so I gotta be in as well.  :D

What on earth is that?  :P

Nice to have Jonny in too :D

And Pedro, Messerschmitts were the Nazi fighter helicopters in World War II, P-51's were the American fighters and the Spitfires were the British fighters. He's picking on you ;)

I'm interested, but kind of a little confused on what I'm trying to do here. Basically win things, and I can take away votes or something?

Would like to give it a go though!

Which teams are available?

Basically those seats are points you gain for your team, and you take the points away from other regions by winning.

Teams will be allocated. Thanks for showing your interest!

Basically those seats are points you gain for your team, and you take the points away from other regions by winning.

Teams will be allocated. Thanks for showing your interest!

Word up.

Ya sounds interesting!

Always up for something different on here.

Thanks for adding me.

I'm going to PM you on here my real name on SM.

Cheers