footballz

Zilker Premier League = A Wage Bill Custom

Cardiff City have Hired Jordan Alexander Jones, as their New Manager!

Good luck sir.

Season 2 is looking great.

Thanks again everyone for sticking to the rules. Even if you do get a little punishment, will it really hurt you club in the end? Most likely not.

Lozano, at Feyenoord, has put Manager Smith's club, over his wage bill. Manager Smith will comply with the punishment, and not play Lozano. He is actually looking to loan out the player, for now, until he is able to sell him on, when his Transfer Ban is up.

Standard Liege has definitely gotten off to a better start this season, and I would like to thank Wesley Sneijder. for are new found confidence in Division 1. He has been able to bring us 4 Goals, and 2 Assists, in just 8 League Appearances. What a vet! Manager Hines is looking to add more wages on this season, by finishing higher than 4th, like he did last season. Division 1, will soon be filled with clubs, with wage bills that exceed over 1 mil, and that will definitely hurt his chances at doing anything in this division, if they are still trying to compete with a 600,000 wage bill. Definitely need to finish Top 2, or even win the league this year, which will be tough, but I feel we've got the squad to do it now!

495486316.jpg?w=748&h=520&crop=1

Just finished another exciting season.

Will be working on our new wage bills for the upcoming season, shortly.

New Wage Bills start, at the beginning of each season. Be patient.

Any new managers looking for something different, have a look at some of these clubs.

Come in and see if you can build up your wage bill for the future by winning!

Salzburg come in 5th. disappointing while some stronger teams become stronger.

had a plan to offer 5 year contracts to all my players at the start of the season, did that but manager gave them new contracts anyway, so I did not get the edge or advantage I though I could.

anyway time to regroup again and get some increase in wages soon to maybe add some strength

so new Season is underway. Salzburg have been struggling in mid division and are not getting the benefits of bonuses for winning the league.

Really is a great concept here. have loads of money but my wages 785,000 only. Got the season off to a great start this time round. Million wage newly promoted Celtic up next and Sterling suspended, Trying to compete with Million wage River although Standard Liege are competing well as usual despite not having as big as wage as the others.

18 hours ago, jgos2 said:

so new Season is underway. Salzburg have been struggling in mid division and are not getting the benefits of bonuses for winning the league.

Really is a great concept here. have loads of money but my wages 785,000 only. Got the season off to a great start this time round. Million wage newly promoted Celtic up next and Sterling suspended, Trying to compete with Million wage River although Standard Liege are competing well as usual despite not having as big as wage as the others.

Thanks for the mention!

Things have been nice for us to start this Season. Really need the Title this year. Don't think I can slip up with another Second Place Finish. Like you said, some of these Wage Bills, will start to eat up the little guys in the game. Which is supposed to happen. Drop back down, lose a little wages, then win the Division Title probably, and add on 250,000. But you'll lose some players too, with the forced transfers. Should be an interesting Next season, that's for sure, with 9/10, in Division 1.

I'm playing River Plate next, and need to get 3 Points here. Could be Standard's best start yet.

On 10/12/2016 at 8:22 AM, DarkLord said:

I'm interested. Can I join ? 

Hey man. I just now read this.

Are you still interested. If you are, check out Division 5, so you can build a good Wage Bill, by the time you get to Division 1. Or not, do what you want, and just select a team wherever. But we could for sure use some more managers in this league.

I personally think it's one of the more fun ones I've seen. Just hard to get people interested for some reason.

Thanks. Let me know what's up.

So Last season River wins again ah well......congrats

New season to look forward to RB Salzburg toggling along in 5th again, In the SMFA shield final again but this league is all about working my team within budget(should get another 80,000 in 8 days). No benefit to do well in Europe (my privilege only).  I must better in the league to release more funds to do better.

Wish you all the best, and anybody new that wants to come along

So Last season River wins again ah well......congrats

New season to look forward to RB Salzburg toggling along in 5th again, In the SMFA shield final again but this league is all about working my team within budget(should get another 80,000 in 8 days). No benefit to do well in Europe (my privilege only).  I must better in the league to release more funds to do better.

Wish you all the best, and anybody new that wants to come along

Third place again for Feyenoord was hoping for better. But retaining the cup means a budget increase of £175,000 for next season which is just as well as I,ve had a lot of rating increases.Two more big budget teams promoted this season means it's going to be tougher next season. Time for a knew strategy in the transfer market I think.