Noisy's Youth League

Noisy's Youth League

After a break in creating customs I have decided to return with a Youth League as after all everyone loves to sign a youth player these days.

With SM adding youths on a daily basis there seems to always be a endless supply to dip in too and everyone is looking to sign the next Neymar,Messi or Ronaldo.

We had a similar league in the past which worked quite well for a while before like most things they come to a end.

Everyone claims to be a good scouter well here is your chance to unearth the next Martial or the next Jeffers.

Looking for long term committed managers who are ready for the challenge.

The aim is to have 16 teams (2 Divisions of 8) with prizes handed out to the winners and cup winners.

A Team of the week and Team of the season along with a player and young player of the season chart.

Max Signing Rating Cap : 78 (this will be a permanent number)

Max Age allowed : 23 (must be sold when turn 24)

Squad Cap : 30

Starting Budget : 40m

Stadium Capacity : 25k max

TEAMS

Willing to let you choose the team of choice to manage as it will be empty squads.

Noisy - Adelaide Utd

Smut - Millwall

Pedro - Ujpest

Whisperr - Portmore United

Tranmere - Aris

Stridex - AFC Leopards

Flicksandtricks10 (HD King) - Bradford City

drseanfitz - Semen Padang FC

KJKJ - Negeri Sembilan FA

AdisBegic - Trabzonspor

Ashtini - Swansea

Closer - Calcio Como

The Punch - SC Bastia

LauraAFCA - LA Galaxy

George25 - AEL Kalloni

Gozzy - Police Utd

MANAGERS

Noisy

Ashtini

Smut

LauraAFCA

drseanfitz

George25

Stridex

The Punch

Whisperr

Tranmere

Pedrooliveira

Gozzy

Flicksandtricks10 (HD King)

Adis Begic

Closer

KJKJ

RESERVE

Guriynwa

Badge

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May I join? I've been looking for GW with similar concept like 87+ and it looks like one

Your on there already check the first page.

So apparently Gregor Zabret likes Semen!  I'll get my coat...

Noisy's Youth League

After a break in creating customs I have decided to return with a Youth League as after all everyone loves to sign a youth player these days.

With SM adding youths on a daily basis there seems to always be a endless supply to dip in too and everyone is looking to sign the next Neymar,Messi or Ronaldo.

We had a similar league in the past which worked quite well for a while before like most things they come to a end.

Everyone claims to be a good scouter well here is your chance to unearth the next Martial or the next Jeffers.

Looking for long term committed managers who are ready for the challenge.

The aim is to have 16 teams (2 Divisions of 8) with prizes handed out to the winners and cup winners.

A Team of the week and Team of the season along with a player and young player of the season chart.

Max Signing Rating Cap : 78 (this will be a permanent number)

Max Age allowed : 21 (must be sold when turn 22)

Squad Cap : 30

Starting Budget : 40m

TEAMS

Willing to let you choose the team of choice to manage as it will be empty squads.

INTERESTED MANAGERS

Noisy

Ashtini

you can put us down for MILLWALL.

I wasn't gonna join due to that rule that says a player should leave when he turns 22 yo.

24 yo would be the right age for me.

But Noisy sent me a PM and I couldn't turn him down.  :P

I already asked for the mighty Ujpest, with an average attendance just over 500 spectators.  B)

But since the signing cap is 78 and won't change, I reckon it won't make a big difference.  :)

Going forward with the setup do we think we should cap capacity so teams don't benefit more then others through gate receipts...

IE Pedro choosing Ujpest and Tranmere choosing Everton.

Would like some more views on it if possible.

I originally had a U21 world in mind but I see some people would like it to be a U23 world, again would like some views and opinions on this.

I capped the world at 78 so people would have to go and dig up future stars rather then getting the ready made big names like Donnarumma now.

there is a rating cap of 78

There's a signing cap of 78, so you can't sign any higher rated players but you can keep them once they rise. That's why I suggest a higher age cap, because there's hardly any chance of keeping a player until they rise properly if you can only keep 21 y/o's (except for a few stand out's like Donnarumma now ofc). 

Personally I would like it more if you can keep player until an age like 23, but I guess it depends on what you want the setup to be around, good scouting (low signing cap with higher age cap, find the future risers) or good tactics (low signing cap and low age cap, making it work with whatever 'low' rated players you have). I think the squad cap and budget are fine for either, so it's up to Noisy to make the final decisions.

If we can pick any club we want, I'd like something like Dortmund or Liverpool. I usually never manage bigger clubs when we start with original squads so if it's empty squads it's a good chance for me to have a pretty name for once :D

Going forward with the setup do we think we should cap capacity so teams don't benefit more then others through gate receipts...

IE Pedro choosing Ujpest and Tranmere choosing Everton.

Would like some more views on it if possible.

I originally had a U21 world in mind but I see some people would like it to be a U23 world, again would like some views and opinions on this.

I capped the world at 78 so people would have to go and dig up future stars rather then getting the ready made big names like Donnarumma now.

I think the main thing is to keep the rating cap at 78, you are trying to reward those that find young talent and finding Donnarumma is far too easy.

Age limit could go to 22 or 23, i think it gives you a decent amount at external to keep everyone interested and constantly looking for players at external.

Perhaps Rashford and any other obvious risers like him, should be off limits as there will be no skill in signing him, just winning a bidding war.

If you don't cap stadium capacity then it will mean Man utd will have 200 players in their squad after a couple of seasons.

If you kept economy at normal and had a 10,000 capacity then it i think that will bring control of your finances into play, unless sm keep handing out silly prize money.

Perhaps normal economy to start with and reduce it to poor next season if we do end up with a lot of prize money.