Mr Noisy

Noisy's Youth League

Hi guys will get on tomorrow afternoon to get into gear.

seems 23 for age is more favourable and maybe a capacity cap will be the best solution.

Delighted with the interest shown so far

So we can only buy under 21s and only have to sell them when they turn 24, Steve?

Or the age cap is 23 yo and players must be sold once they turn 24?

I don't think the signing cap should ever pass 78 and there has to be a squad cap imo, otherwise teams with ridiculously low attendances, like mine, will have a major disadvantage.

PS: don't forget that Rahul can't join, plus Gozzy, Flicksandtricks10 (HD King), Adis Begic and Closer declared their interest.  :)

Which means we're full!  :D

Could I start in Division 2 btw?

So we can only buy under 21s and only have to sell them when they turn 24, Steve?

Or the age cap is 23 yo and players must be sold once they turn 24?

I don't think the signing cap should ever pass 78 and there has to be a squad cap imo, otherwise teams with ridiculously low attendances, like mine, will have a major disadvantage.

PS: don't forget that Rahul can't join, plus Gozzy, Flicksandtricks10 (HD King), Adis Begic and Closer declared their interest.  :)

Which means we're full!  :D

Could I start in Division 2 btw?

I'm happy for you to sign up to U23 and sell when they reach 24.

78 is a permanent figure this wont change ever.

30 squad cap

25k stadium capacity cap.

Once I have everyones selections I will open the world.

30 squad cap

Wait, If I choose this Kenyan football club and everything starts off with no players, will my stadium cap be as low as the real club? Or will it not be affected by how it was before because its roster is different?

Oh and how do u limit ure stadium cap? Doesnt the chairman decide all those stuff? Meh forgive my sins :D

30 squad cap

So ure trying to tell me I have to change my team again? Darn it, this team name was already perfect Q.Q Any chances u can add the stadium cap by 5k?Cause i just wanna suggest this so I could still have a chance to keep this kenyan team

Possibly. The gameworld numbers aren't finalised yet as some haven't responded since the original interested post.

Let me know your team selection bud.

MMhhhh, noisy? 

So ure trying to tell me I have to change my team again? Darn it, this team name was already perfect Q.Q Any chances u can add the stadium cap by 5k?Cause i just wanna suggest this so I could still have a chance to keep this kenyan team

Possibly. The gameworld numbers aren't finalised yet as some haven't responded since the original interested post.

Let me know your team selection bud.

Negeri Sembilan FA, stadium 22k

No I mean... Their stadium capacity is 30k... Any chances ure gonna increase it?

Read that noisy... AFC Leopards stadium capacity is well a bit over the maximum. Semen Padang FC as well (drseanfitz)