Noisy's Youth League

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May I join? I've been looking for GW with similar concept like 87+ and it looks like one

Your on there already check the first page.

So apparently Gregor Zabret likes Semen!  I'll get my coat...

Stoked with my squad!

My only criterium was that the players were risers.

Well, if those SW slackers do their job, every single one of my players will get at least a +2 soon.

Most deserve at least a +4 each.

I lucked out on a few bidding wars and got my main target (Cardinale).

The guy is a starter for a strong Nice side and should get at least a +6 in the next review.

More importantly, he's a goalie, so he'll never get injured and tired, thus being able to play all the matches, where I'll be fortunate enough to take advantage of his rise. :)

I would have loved the likes of Rashford, Iwobi, Oiarzabal, Hermoso, Bennasser, Montes or Grillitsch, but one can't win'em all.  ;)

I'm glad the thorough scouting paid off - the list allowed me to get bids in quick, too.

Now just to get a few more players and I'll be done.

That's it. We waited all that time and the only way you could get my beloved Semen to splash on everyone's screen was that.

I thought you might have given it a better shot than that.

Not even a mention of Semen splashing out on Wesley.

Nah, there's more.  :P

But I'm already regretting picking Ujpest instead of Deportivo Wanka.  :(

Can you imagine how epic the Wanka-Semen matches wold be?

After all, the formers are known as the Wankas and your club is known as the Whites.  -_-

I managed the Wanka's once, still have some pretty epic pics of them if you ever get so lucky to manage them ;)

I had to sort of wing it when I was putting in my offers, didn't have much time to prepare or look into budget choices.

So I ended up with 18 players for almost the whole budget :D Lol

I did already decide to go all in for once, and I'm pretty happy with the result!

Obviously missed out on some great players like Cardinale, I agree with Pedro that a GK is about the best riser you can get (and I believe especially in this type of GW a few key risers can win you a lot) so I'm pretty happy that I landed two great goalies myself.

It's gonna be interesting to see how fast the first risers will start to make a difference for their teams.

I managed the Wanka's once, still have some pretty epic pics of them if you ever get so lucky to manage them ;)

I had to sort of wing it when I was putting in my offers, didn't have much time to prepare or look into budget choices.

So I ended up with 18 players for almost the whole budget :D Lol

I did already decide to go all in for once, and I'm pretty happy with the result!

Obviously missed out on some great players like Cardinale, I agree with Pedro that a GK is about the best riser you can get (and I believe especially in this type of GW a few key risers can win you a lot) so I'm pretty happy that I landed two great goalies myself.

It's gonna be interesting to see how fast the first risers will start to make a difference for their teams.

Cheers, I try buying Cardinale in pretty much every setup I'm in.  :)

I'm especially happy with my Argentinians, who should rise nicely during this season, as they've all been starting for their clubs so far.

I haven't checked your squad yet, but I'm sure it's good.

I like how Semen Padang's squad is building up - the players just keep coming. <_<  

MILLWALL are now done,

28 players for 29m with a value of 21m but i am happy to have spent the extra 8m on players like Duncan Whatmore, Florian Grillitsch, Grant Ward, Yousseff Ait Bennasser and Yanni Regasel.  

18 78 rated players is 2 too many because the concerns are on for this set up but i can get rid of a couple in 10 weeks time if they don't get their expected rating rise.

Squad is mainly made up from English, Dutch, German and Scottish leagues and i have taken a gamble on some in the hope of them getting a transfer in the summer.

Leaving room for 2 players to come in, in the hope that i will pick up a couple of bargains in the summer transfers moves, whilst everyone else has the maximum squad or no money.

Haha you're gonna keep this up all season won't you

Probably not, coz I don't want a knuckle sandwich.  :P

I mean, just see the post below - my parents spent way too much money on my braces.

Now that I don't have crooked teeth, it would be a shame if I ruined them on account of some semen jokes.  :D

Getting fed up of people poking fun at my team. Next person to crack a joke at their expense will get a right mouthfull :eek:

You win!

I don't wanna be forced to use a blender, each time I wanna eat sth.  :(

MILLWALL are now done,

28 players for 29m with a value of 21m but i am happy to have spent the extra 8m on players like Duncan Whatmore, Florian Grillitsch, Grant Ward, Yousseff Ait Bennasser and Yanni Regasel.  

18 78 rated players is 2 too many because the concerns are on for this set up but i can get rid of a couple in 10 weeks time if they don't get their expected rating rise.

Squad is mainly made up from English, Dutch, German and Scottish leagues and i have taken a gamble on some in the hope of them getting a transfer in the summer.

Leaving room for 2 players to come in, in the hope that i will pick up a couple of bargains in the summer transfers moves, whilst everyone else has the maximum squad or no money.

Bennasser and Grillitsch told the press they're unhappy at Milwall.

They siad their agents had messed up by sending them to the wrong club.

They're unhappy at their current club and have requested a move to Ujpest.  :)

BAM! First increase for team AFC Leopards with Mikel Oyarzabal getting a plus 5 to 82! :D and he is still 18! DAYUM

if you read the small print, you will find that all players need to rated 78 on the day of the first game, so according to Pedro, you can't play him and must sell him as soon as possible.

But since the signing cap is 78 and definitely won't change until first game of the season.  :)

If anyone gets a player rise above 78 before the start of the season, they must never play them and sell them as soon as possible, if they do play them, they must sell 2 players to me before removing themselves from sm forever.

I knew Pedro had written something into the rules.