Noisy's Youth League

But since the signing cap is 78 and definitely won't change until first game of the season.  :)

If anyone gets a player rise above 78 before the start of the season, they must never play them and sell them as soon as possible, if they do play them, they must sell 2 players to me before removing themselves from sm forever.

I knew Pedro had written something into the rules.

This ain't my setup, matey.  :)

Idk if Noisy mentioned that rule, but I have no power in this setup.  ;)

PS: kudos to the manager who has Oiarzabal!

I'd personally let him keep and use the player.

Although it's SW at its worst: rising someone just coz they scored against Barça (pure hype).

There are tons of players (some of them in my squad, some in other squads) who have way more minutes than Oiarzabal for good teams, in competitive leagues...

They're considerably underrated.

If Oiarzabal gets like a +2 at season end, then it will be a bit of a farce.

The guy has just a bit over 1000 minutes of game time this season.

If he keeps starting till the end of the season, he should finish it with 82/83. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May I join? I've been looking for GW with similar concept like 87+ and it looks like one

Your on there already check the first page.

So apparently Gregor Zabret likes Semen!  I'll get my coat...

This ain't my setup, matey.  :)

Idk if Noisy mentioned that rule, but I have no power in this setup.  ;)

PS: kudos to the manager who has Oiarzabal!

I'd personally let him keep and use the player.

Although it's SW at its worst: rising someone just coz they scored against Barça (pure hype).

There are tons of players (some of them in my squad, some in other squads) who have way more minutes than Oiarzabal for good teams, in competitive leagues...

They're considerably underrated.

If Oiarzabal gets like a +2 at season end, then it will be a bit of a farce.

The guy has just a bit over 1000 minutes of game time this season.

If he keeps starting till the end of the season, he should finish it with 82/83. 

Yup, ikr. He scored that header against barca and gets a +5,im happy tho for him.

This ruler could get on, but shouldnt it be next season? Because Noisy didnt said anything about it, and if he released it now, the season have started. Its like that the rules cant come when the season has gone by, meh its up to noisy. I just hope he would let us keep them 78 risers XD *fingers crossed*

But since the signing cap is 78 and definitely won't change until first game of the season.  :)

If anyone gets a player rise above 78 before the start of the season, they must never play them and sell them as soon as possible, if they do play them, they must sell 2 players to me before removing themselves from sm forever.

I knew Pedro had written something into the rules.

Oh and Noisy, the signing cap is 78 until the the first game? That means we cant sign a player we think would get to 80+ before the first game starts?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Guys, since this setup seems to turn out as yet again one that didn't last long, I wanted to let everyone know that I would like to recreate one. These setups really are only fun in the long run so by running it myself I ensure at least one manager sticking around ;) I hope some of you want to re-join, and stay for the long run this time. Please let me know who's interested!

Guys, since this setup seems to turn out as yet again one that didn't last long, I wanted to let everyone know that I would like to recreate one. These setups really are only fun in the long run so by running it myself I ensure at least one manager sticking around ;) I hope some of you want to re-join, and stay for the long run this time. Please let me know who's interested!

Sorry Laura, I have had a busy couple of months where my time on SM was neglected, I noticed a lot of managers left after Season 1 and I don't think Bradford even took off.

• 2 years later...