tellofrosh

david de gea

If it was all based on individual skill then yes, for sure he deserves a rise. However, it isn't.. the team you play for has a huge factor in it, and Manchester United are a poor team, therefore 93 for DDG is very fair, maybe he's actually a little too high for United :P 

I agree I think he deserves a rise, he's carried Man United since Ferguson left hence the clubs multiple player of the year awards, he doesn't have the strongest defence in front of him he has a make shift defensive liabilty in front of him, yet constantly performs and this season alone has saved United a lot of points with vital and fantastic saves without him they would be nowhere near challenged for top 4. Now Spain's number 1. I think currently he's better than Neuer although many would disagree. 94 is an absolute must for me.

I agree I think he deserves a rise, he's carried Man United since Ferguson left hence the clubs multiple player of the year awards, he doesn't have the strongest defence in front of him he has a make shift defensive liabilty in front of him, yet constantly performs and this season alone has saved United a lot of points with vital and fantastic saves without him they would be nowhere near challenged for top 4. Now Spain's number 1. I think currently he's better than Neuer although many would disagree. 94 is an absolute must for me.

Based purely off of ability alone I agree he deserves 94, in fact no he deserves 96, I agree, best keeper in the world imo too. However, the club he plays for won't allow him to increase anymore, not unless they start competing at the top of the Premier League again. Though seriously, there should start being special exceptions for certain players to increase over squad caps, especially in cases like De Gea, Coutinho and I'm sure there are more abroad, Jonas comes to mind. Is Buffon really better than De Gea? Not anymore. Is Coutinho any worse than Oscar, Isco, Hamsik Mata, Turan, nope!

Based purely off of ability alone I agree he deserves 94, in fact no he deserves 96, I agree, best keeper in the world imo too. However, the club he plays for won't allow him to increase anymore, not unless they start competing at the top of the Premier League again. Though seriously, there should start being special exceptions for certain players to increase over squad caps, especially in cases like De Gea, Coutinho and I'm sure there are more abroad, Jonas comes to mind. Is Buffon really better than De Gea? Not anymore. Is Coutinho any worse than Oscar, Isco, Hamsik Mata, Turan, nope!

I've never really agreed with the ratings on soccer manager ever since I started playing, big name players always hold ratings and then slowly decrease for example does Rooney still deserve his rating? Not in my eyes there's far better players out there now. Also poor squad players always have high ratings normally teams like Real Madrid etc and they don't seem to take in consideration the quality of the league. I know they have caps just don't agree with them personally.