Mr - Hammer Is Back!

Mr - Hammer

373578d1372922490-tranmere-rovers-story-

5th Divition Tranmere Get There Man!

Today thith divition football took a big step in managment with ex Arsenal and West Ham manager Mr - Hammer became one of the first to turn down big money moves for a so called easy life from the bottem to the top. The once big shot has been out of managment for over a year so why now everyone asks, well the coach took time away from the game to tune back into what he did best. He has spent time with the likes of Real Madrid, Lyon, AC Milan, LA Galaxy but the coach will now under go his biggest test yet, has he still got it - is this the right time for sutch a class manage - can he add to his cabnet of 86 cups. We will all know what is in store stay tuned.

I made a comeback last year mate. I took a struggling Div 2 Wolves into Europe in just three seasons before leaving the game. I returned to find the same team available and struggling at the foot of Div 1 and looking certs for relegation. However I kept them up and then won the title the following season. I then finished 2nd and despite currently being second at the moment we are down to 5 managers so may be the final time in this league.

373578d1372922490-tranmere-rovers-story-

5th Divition Tranmere Get There Man!

Today thith divition football took a big step in managment with ex Arsenal and West Ham manager Mr - Hammer became one of the first to turn down big money moves for a so called easy life from the bottem to the top. The once big shot has been out of managment for over a year so why now everyone asks, well the coach took time away from the game to tune back into what he did best. He has spent time with the likes of Real Madrid, Lyon, AC Milan, LA Galaxy but the coach will now under go his biggest test yet, has he still got it - is this the right time for sutch a class manage - can he add to his cabnet of 86 cups. We will all know what is in store stay tuned.

Hammer! you escaped! Why'd you come back to this terrible game?!