Sign in to follow this  
Dennis Baks

Selling Cristiano Ronaldo for Harry Kane, Douglas Costa and 10 million

For the next 5 years, Ronaldo isn't going to drop below 96. Have in next 5 years can climb up to 95. Douglas Costa max. 94. So it's still a no for me as you can have many great players in a team but having immortal legends is a rarity.

For the next 5 years, Ronaldo isn't going to drop below 96. Have in next 5 years can climb up to 95. Douglas Costa max. 94. So it's still a no for me as you can have many great players in a team but having immortal legends is a rarity.

yeah but the older he gets no matter how high the rating his value is going to depreciate, probably best time to cash in on him now 

yeah but the older he gets no matter how high the rating his value is going to depreciate, probably best time to cash in on him now 

Just depends on how much cash you have, with a team like that i doubt it would matter to keep one declining player, But i still prefer taking the deal with that aount of attacking options. I also reccomend a custom or forum Ec for some challenge lol