kylepearson

Lack of gold game worlds

It's good that SM has stopped opening loads of game worlds due to people quitting but seriously when is the next GC open? I reserved a team possibly 6-8 months ago and still haven't received it and at the time I think I was possibly 6th in the queue.. What I will say is that I've tendered to constantly quit and get new teams due to when I started playing, numerous leagues were opening daily but if anyone wants to mount a serious competitive league for the long haul join the next gold championship and clamp down on this constant cheating problem that is happening and ruining game world... Would anyone be up for that?

The constatnyl quitting for new teams is the problem. I agree that it is great they have cut down on GC's. They should close any over number 150 that dont have at least 10 managers, and any under 150 with less than 7. Cut the numbers down make them more competitive. Im not saying GC 1, but with 20-30 managers each would be truly cool. For me 1 new GC every 2 months would be enough.

The constatnyl quitting for new teams is the problem. I agree that it is great they have cut down on GC's. They should close any over number 150 that dont have at least 10 managers, and any under 150 with less than 7. Cut the numbers down make them more competitive. Im not saying GC 1, but with 20-30 managers each would be truly cool. For me 1 new GC every 2 months would be enough.

Would SM ever let a Manager run a GC setup, in a custom?

Instead of SM running it, have a Manager run the league, and have a few different custom setup rules.

Transfer windows?

Cash Only?

Make it a bit more realistic.

I think I could fill up a GC, and keep managers in it.

I would like a gold game world with transfer windows personally I don't agree with cash only though I do like P/E just don't like that everyone always wants ridiculous 2 for 1 deals i don't care about the ratings of my players I just buy players I like and I think could fit my system

I would like a gold game world with transfer windows personally I don't agree with cash only though I do like P/E just don't like that everyone always wants ridiculous 2 for 1 deals i don't care about the ratings of my players I just buy players I like and I think could fit my system

P/E are cool, but like you said, managers only want to do the 2/1s in those, which just kill markets I feel. Slows down the whole process.

If SM keeps working on Player Concerns and making those a bit better, like they have with wages, then I think ultimately, that will fix the cash problem.

I'd still like to be able to run my own GC.

I've completely stopped playing in any GC or SM owned leagues, basically for some of these simple reasons.

No fun.

Hard to do deals.

Managers don't stick around.

Etc. Etc.

I only play in Customs with very interesting rules, almost more lifelike, to keep things interesting.

I'm glad they slowed down the creation of them but I do ask how many people are prepared to wait for the sides now. I'd reserved 2 GC sides, overpriced but as I only manage in GC's I didn't mind paying. 4 months I was waiting before finally deciding on a refund.

GC's for me were the holy grail of SM for me but sadly the only think keeping me in a few GC's are my attachment to the sides (for example I have over 1000 games in charge of one side) They are for the best part empty and the transfer market non-existent.

I'm glad they slowed down the creation of them but I do ask how many people are prepared to wait for the sides now. I'd reserved 2 GC sides, overpriced but as I only manage in GC's I didn't mind paying. 4 months I was waiting before finally deciding on a refund.

GC's for me were the holy grail of SM for me but sadly the only think keeping me in a few GC's are my attachment to the sides (for example I have over 1000 games in charge of one side) They are for the best part empty and the transfer market non-existent.

Over 1000 games? Fair play to you sir! I do agree slowly them down is a good idea but I've been waiting well over 6 months! And been number 1 in the queue since the last one opened which was a fair while ago, I'm excited to receive my team I haven't managed a team since I pre ordered I just want the team I've reserved in a GC and I'm hoping to bring back a few people into who have sadly stopped playing since the new changes have happened but the problem is after a while people do quit and i was one of the worst for it but it's hard to stay in a game world with 5 managers and nothing happening! I love soccermanager but I want the old soccermanager back!

Over 1000 games? Fair play to you sir! I do agree slowly them down is a good idea but I've been waiting well over 6 months! And been number 1 in the queue since the last one opened which was a fair while ago, I'm excited to receive my team I haven't managed a team since I pre ordered I just want the team I've reserved in a GC and I'm hoping to bring back a few people into who have sadly stopped playing since the new changes have happened but the problem is after a while people do quit and i was one of the worst for it but it's hard to stay in a game world with 5 managers and nothing happening! I love soccermanager but I want the old soccermanager back!

Yeah I don't think there are too many of us long serving managers left.

I was only waiting 4 months but for me that was too long. Surely there should be a time frame on things like this, had I known in 4 months I'd have only moved 3 places in the queue I'd not have paid.

The GC's I am in are nothing like the old SM not even close - GC122 I've a great rivalry with a few sides Cam being Chelsea boss spices things up nicely but outside of our league its a ghost town. I'd love the old busy active GC's of old but I fear they are no more.

Hopefully you are not waiting much longer as I know how frustrating it is waiting.

Yeah I don't think there are too many of us long serving managers left.

I was only waiting 4 months but for me that was too long. Surely there should be a time frame on things like this, had I known in 4 months I'd have only moved 3 places in the queue I'd not have paid.

The GC's I am in are nothing like the old SM not even close - GC122 I've a great rivalry with a few sides Cam being Chelsea boss spices things up nicely but outside of our league its a ghost town. I'd love the old busy active GC's of old but I fear they are no more.

Hopefully you are not waiting much longer as I know how frustrating it is waiting.

Chelsea > United.

These types of GC's are the best kind of world. They definitely needed to slow it down but they need a consistent release schedule as well.

I would love to buy gold and enter a GC if prices of gold falls in my country. But guess what, SM don't care.

It's sad what SM has become! If you do end up ever buying a team to reserve I would be very careful who it was because the queues are getting out of hand I've currently been waiting over 7 months!

Maybe SM should only have game worlds owned by (ie payed for) by players. There must be a lot of player created game worlds in existence now.

Managers who take over a team and then almost immediately quite shouldn't be allowed to take over another team for 7 days. Also, they shouldn't stop agreed deals from happening unless they cancel the deal themselves.

Maybe SM shouldn't allow players to have more than 1 team unless they are Gold Managers. If you haven't paid to play then why would you care about the game etc.