Smalling +1 to 91

Valencia -1 to 89

Schweini -1 to 92

Rooney -1 to 92- also doubtful whether it would happen 

Mata -1 to 92- doubtful but would indicate his real status

Lingard +1 to 86

Rashford +5 to 83

Fellaini -1 to 90

Are you assuming players like Young, Darmian, Fellaini etc stay the same?

Sorry, I forgot Fellaini. Sue me  :rolleyes:

I've added him to the list above. 

Young is 50/50 to me, he certainly has declined but I think it is unfair for him to drop because of LvG playing everywhere from left-back to striker! Drop him in the winter perhaps.

Darmian definitely not, everyone does not immediately play well in the PL, he started off well but has now tailed off, still a good player, and also being shifted from right to left every other game. Stayer at 90 for me.

By etc. who else do you think should rise/drop? Think I've covered everyone on my list, all that should ideally happen but Rooney and especially Mata is most doubtful. 

I would have De Gea rise one more to 94, probably keep Blind the same, keep Shaw & Jones the same due to injuries, Rooney and Bastian have to drop although their big names surely they have to decrease. And with regards to Van Gaal playing numerous players out of position should they be updated so the players can play in those positions?

I would have De Gea rise one more to 94, probably keep Blind the same, keep Shaw & Jones the same due to injuries, Rooney and Bastian have to drop although their big names surely they have to decrease. And with regards to Van Gaal playing numerous players out of position should they be updated so the players can play in those positions?

Utd don't deserve a 94 on the basis of this season, especially if they don't make CL (likely). Although DdG deserves it, he won't get it yet imo (although wouldn't be undeserved if he does get it).

Injury would anyway not drop Shaw given his age and potential. I would drop Jones due to his general uselessness and injury record but that won't happen.

Regarding positions it depends on the amount of time they play in that position. Currently most are fine.  

McNair: D(RC)-> D(RC), DM©- plays DM for his country and U-21 I hear

Love: D®-> D,DM®- minor change, not much of consequence if it doesn't happen