Sign in to follow this  
jgos2

Looking for best 91 riser?

I was considering Coutinho, Eriksen, Lamela

Or Thiago, marquinhos or Varane.

Only Varane is consistently playing worlds top club as I don't consider Tottenham to be there yet.

I'm thinking Marquinhos and Varane have the best potential

Any thoughts welcome

Eriksen should be getting 92 in the summer. 

Lamela has picked up his form recently too and could get a 92, not as sure shot as Eriksen though.

Navas will of course get a 92, while Mkhitaryan could too. As could chicharito.

I don't agree with you completely mate. Eriksen is sure 92 but not Lamela, Mkhitaryan or Chicharito. Mkhitaryan is a doubt but not for those 2. Not even Navas. Sure he is rising well but not a 92 kinda material right now. He is upto Handanovic's level who's surely not rising to 91.

I think Hernandez could easily get 92 he's scored a lot of goals and if I'm not mistaken one a few player of the month awards? The move to Leverkusen has served him well and he's looking back to his best. Eriksen for sure 92. Lamela doesn't really deserve it yet in my opinion I think he was lucky with his 91 originally but of course now hes looking the player they paid for. Big fan of Mkhitarayan but I think 91 is fair for him still.

Mikhitarayn is a out the park home run no doubter for 92 and if he doesn't get 92 well we already know the past ratings so anything is probable with SM.

Put it this way if Auba deserves a rise the Armenian more than deserves to as well.