How to use Thomas Mueller in 4231 (or 433A)

Hello everybody. I want to ask, who can help me how to use Mueller in 4231 or 433 A? I dont know he is best at RAM, AM or CF. Maybe i will try set him as a RAM (with Kroos at AM, Douglas Costa at LAM and Aubameyang or Ibra at CF)...

And does anyone know how to set counter attact/tight marking/man behind ball now???? :wacko:

Thomas Müller is an unique player. He is by far the best player of the world in "off the ball" movements and space analysis/exploitation, making him always be in the right place, at the right moment. He is so good at this, he even created a unique role - Raumdeuter (space interpreter)

Müller is so versatile that he'll always delivers no matter in which attacking position, but his best position in the field, as seen in NT, is CF. As CF he can roam 100% freely and do his Raumdetering without having to worry too much on helping the defense and provide an even more amazing contribute in the attacking phase.

Therefore in your case, I'd either make him the main CF of 4231 or the central CF of 433.

As personal experience in one season of my team, Müller (deployed as CF) won both the "season player award" and the "golden boot", making my team win a triplete  ;)

The tactical instructions you mentioned, they have been removed

Thomas Müller is an unique player. He is by far the best player of the world in "off the ball" movements and space analysis/exploitation, making him always be in the right place, at the right moment. He is so good at this, he even created a unique role - Raumdeuter (space interpreter)

Müller is so versatile that he'll always delivers no matter in which attacking position, but his best position in the field, as seen in NT, is CF. As CF he can roam 100% freely and do his Raumdetering without having to worry too much on helping the defense and provide an even more amazing contribute in the attacking phase.

Therefore in your case, I'd either make him the main CF of 4231 or the central CF of 433.

As personal experience in one season of my team, Müller (deployed as CF) won both the "season player award" and the "golden boot", making my team win a triplete  ;)

The tactical instructions you mentioned, they have been removed

Thank you, Aguila :D

I'm a fan of 4-2-3-1, but i always get a draw when play with an weeker team (my team ave rating 94). Maybe i will play with 433 (with Mueller is central forward and Aubameyang and Douglas Costa are play at wing :)