KopStar

The 300mil League ID: 302211- VACANCIES!

Ive updated the second post on here addressing what goes on if you exceed 300mil

hey, was just passing in and saw your pm, if you need a manager i'll drop my face back into SM

sign me up for Sevilla

I would like Chelsea if still free? If not I will gamble with Leicester......

Chelsea are far too big for the rules so Leicester it is for you then. 

hey, was just passing in and saw your pm, if you need a manager i'll drop my face back into SM

sign me up for Sevilla

I wouldnt mind grabbing you back and going to 10 teams :D But Keith took Sevilla so I could give you Valencia?

After a lack of luck and lots of rejections Ive reverted back to 2x8 but Ill be starting myself off in Division 2. This will be some financial hit and know much success on this game Ill probably never make Division 1 but its best to have a smaller league and a higher % of managed clubs. Ive picked all the other clubs to fit the metrics I wanted so if we suddenly do have anyone interested they can take those teams and we can get a setup that hopefully stays over half fill for a very long time! Far better than 2x10 and having 10 unmanaged teams to deal with. 

Setup is made and ID in title. NO BIDDING UNTIL I SAY SO. Also if I dont have you as a friend please post on here or message me in game so I know its you and dont accept the wrong person

you probably dont have me but my name should be obvious ;) Barca Kes rep level 203

applied for valencia

hey question, let's say i sell a player for 12mil, would that be added to the 100mil budget for the season? So i.e. i can therefore spend 112mil and not 100mil. 

I ended up going for cash of 120mil just as there was bit of discrepancy that I hadnt realised in some stadium sizes so just wanted everyone to have some funds. 

Theres no seasonal spending budgets. Like any setup you can spend whatever you have. The only requirement is that you dont go over 300mil as a total squad value or over 30 players. 

So yes if your first transfer move was to sell a player for 12million you could now spend 132million assuming it doesnt take your value over 300mil. 

Ive got more specifics in relation to the 300mil on the second post of the thread. Ive identified a few flaws with what I had so Ill update it and when we have everyone in the setup probably send them out as a gameworld announcement so everyones on the same page. 

I'd recommend you don't let this guy in, from past experience I've known him to be a cheat. 

Ive taken this concern down and consulted and decided to not let thepunch join. I know this is unfortunate and this forum does need an invigoration of new blood but Napoli will now instead be taken by Tom Pham. 

Monchengladbach make huge dips into transfer market

Borussia Monchengladbach have announced the signings of Alexis Sanchez, Phillip Lahm and Javier Mascherano amongst a host of new additions to the side. Following new owners and a new manager, the side has looked to rapidly overhaul the playing squad. 

Alexis Sanchez joins from Arsenal in a deal that will finally see Granit Xhaka move to Arsenal. Phillip Lahm, Javier Mascherano, Juan Cuadrado, Radja Naingollan, Roberto Firmino, Daley Blind and Gary Medel round out the list of new signings expected to be key players in the German sides push for a place in the first division next season. 

Also signed have been two youth stars with Kingley Coman and Kelechi Iheanacho added showing the clubs forward planning vision. 

Which are?

the departure list is too long ;p

Possible starting 11 though:

---------Keylor Navas--------------

Clyne-Mustafi-Laporte-Maxwell

--------Carrick---Iniesta-----------

Robben---Dybala-------Ben Arfa

-----------AUBAMEYANG---------

i probably won't go with this formation ;)

will have to be careful with Dybala's rise so i have space for any value changes

the departure list is too long ;p

Possible starting 11 though:

---------Keylor Navas--------------

Clyne-Mustafi-Laporte-Maxwell

--------Carrick---Iniesta-----------

Robben---Dybala-------Ben Arfa

-----------AUBAMEYANG---------

i probably won't go with this formation ;)

will have to be careful with Dybala's rise so i have space for any value changes

Auba still told me hes going to try find a release to come to us

We make some interesting transfers. Biggest move in is probably James Milner. Very safe 90, cheap and very versatile so signing made a lot of sense. 

Also bought in Tolisso for some fullback, and especially left fullback, depth. 

Kevin Trapp also joined from PSG as we now suddenly have two class keepers on the books. 

Young Aussie left back Alex Gersbach joined in a deal that saw two youth players go the other way. 

But missed out on Iwobi :(