Using multiple accounts to loan players out

Rik

A user in one of my Gameworlds has 74 players out on loan - all to unmanaged clubs, despite only 1 round of fixtures having been played this season. They do the same every season. Is this allowed? If not, how can this be reported / stopped? I can find no way to do it on the help etc, and can't do it through the dubious transfers button because they're loans.

How can someone be using multiple accounts to loan players out to unmanaged teams?!

Nothing wrong with what the manager has done at all. As soon as his players have come back at the start of the new season he has obviously listed them for loan and accepted the bids when they have come in.

Maybe follow the 7 p's next time  ;)

My solution would be to get out of the game world concerned, cause there can be few quality U21 players left to build a team on if other teams in this GW have the same policy of buying to loan. Get into a GW with squad cap. At the very least you'll be less frustrated.

As others have said, having multiple accounts doesn't help getting UNMANAGED Clubs to accept his loan of 74 players. He could only accept from his own managed multiple accounts which obviously is cheating.

I have had a problem with "a multiple account" taking charge of one club after another & sending back my loans in favour of his own loans @ another club. Is this what u are referring to??