brocky64

Brazil Serie A – WhoScored ratings of U21 players

On 01/05/2017 at 10:09 AM, carlo123 said:

Hi guys have these Brazilians in my squad, some of which have recently risen.

Are any of these promising youngsters or worth keeping?

Siqueira JAILSON DM,M(C), 82

Douglas AUGUSTO DM,M(C), 82

Matheus SÁVIO M(C),AM(RLC), 78

Oliveira LINCOLN AM(RLC),F(RL), 80

Vitor BUENO M(C),AM(RLC), 85

Everton FELIPE AM(RLC), 82

Douglas BAGGIO F(RLC), 77

Cláudio WINCK D(RC),DM,M(R), 80

Marcos JÚNIOR AM,F(RLC), 85,

Lucas CRISPIM AM(RLC), 78

Lima ERIK AM(RL),F(RLC), 82

José WELISON DM,M(C), 78

many thanks

keep these

sell the rest

3 hours ago, -JMH- said:

keep these

sell the rest

Many thanks JMH ?

2017 – Week 1

Out of the blue, back again. I'll see if I can keep it going this time...

OFfZdH9.png

A few old faces straight into the top 10 including Ravanelli, Dodo and Thiago Maia. 

Entries for Arthur and Wendel are probably most unknown, as the lowest rated and lowest priced. 

On 5/21/2017 at 8:49 PM, Krooss25 said:

Thoughts on @brocky64

Maycon corinthians

Mosquito athle

Giovanny athl

Vizeu flamengo

Dodo coritiba

Felipe Sport recife

richarlison flum

Evander vasco de gama 

Hey, so I've always admitted to not knowing anything really about this league, so I only present WhoScored stats (which I guess makes me quite objective...)

So here are overall ratings for your boys:

1. Richarlison 7.12
  2. Maycon: 6.96
  3. Dodo 6.79
  4. Felipe 6.33

Any overall rating over 7 is pretty strong for this division. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Giovanny
  • Vizeu (decent last season, not sure why he's not played yet)
  • Evander

I don't really know what you're looking for though: value, rating, superstars?

47 minutes ago, brocky64 said:

Hey, so I've always admitted to not knowing anything really about this league, so I only present WhoScored stats (which I guess makes me quite objective...)

So here are overall ratings for your boys:

1. Richarlison 7.12
  2. Maycon: 6.96
  3. Dodo 6.79
  4. Felipe 6.33

Any overall rating over 7 is pretty strong for this division. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Giovanny
  • Vizeu (decent last season, not sure why he's not played yet)
  • Evander

I don't really know what you're looking for though: value, rating, superstars?

Next stars really

2 minutes ago, brocky64 said:

Well Thiago Maia is 86 rated and only 20, so he seems pretty highly rated. Apparently being chased by big clubs. Has seemingly started the season well too.

Obviously keep an eye out for the lad that joined Real Madrid the other day, Vinicius Junior, for when he gets added.

Already on the game got beat to him

2017 – Week 2

I've streamlined the way I compile this now...so much easier!!

eznzqp3.png

Points of interest:

• Bahia goalkeeper Filho flies up to number one, despite shelling four goals in two games. Seems like he'll have to have a good year if Bahia are going to succeed.
  • Thiago Maia also rises up, showing any potential European suitors that he's got what it takes.
  • Richarlison and Araujo are new entries this week. Granted this is probably simply because they both scored for Fluminense and Sao Paolo respectively.

On 2017-5-21 at 8:49 PM, Krooss25 said:

Thoughts on @brocky64

Maycon corinthians

Mosquito athle

Giovanny athl

Vizeu flamengo

Dodo coritiba

Felipe Sport recife

richarlison flum

Evander vasco de gama 

Your best buy is Maycon he is a future star IMO

Followed by Richarlison. He was Ajax's next target if they failed to land David Neres.

The rest it is too early to say this season. Clubs are heavily rotating due to continental competitions

Dodo was a breakout star for Coritiba last season, was expected to lose his place for the new season as hadn't performed too great in the State Champs but has the nod over another decent young fullback Rodrigo Ramos

Vizeu did well last season but due to Flamengo's progress they have strengthened up front so he is down the order.

I can see Sport Club & Vasco being relegation fodder this season, so expect opportunities for young players to dry up

Mosquito top flight career has pretty much come to an end, needs to build himself again. Was great as a kid but prehaps that was his peak.

On 2017-5-26 at 7:20 PM, ombarcagunners said:

What about Leo Jaba, Leo Pelé and Evander Ferreira?

Leo Jaba & Evander are hyped players and not playing. Enough said for now.

Leo Pele is a surprise, has become no1 LB after a good loan spell at Londrina in Serie B & FLU chose not to recruit a experienced player in that position after using Giovanni Palmieri & William Matheus there last season. FLU look very short of cover there so as long as his form stays good he could be a nice riser

2017 – Week 3

TVJLWDF.png

Points of interest:

• Guilherme Arana continued to improve on last week's performance by bagging an assist and taking number one spot
  • Luiz Araújo now has two goals in three games and goes up again to number two.
  • I've really don't know much about Silva Lucão, but last year he played sporadic minutes but always had a high WhoScored rating. This year is seemingly know different, playing his first 90 minutes this week and going straight to number three.
  • Props to Chapecoense who currently sit top of the table – quite incredible after what happened...

7 hours ago, bigtunna said:

Have a straight choice in a new GW between  Barberan Maycon or Harry Winks.  Dont know too much about Maycon. Better talent?

Wouldn't buy Harry Winks just yet myself been out with an ankle injury since 1st April. I'd like to see how he's doing in September. Otherwise bright future but mainly subbing up to his injury. I've heard good things about Barberan Maycon but not seen him play. Not sure that helps tho?.

Week 8

I've been on holiday for the last few weeks and they've already played 8 games! Doesn't take long to fall behind.

t54duOH.png

Points of interest:

• Silva Lucão is top of the pile, but has only played 474 minutes out of 720. Hopefully he gets more game time as he usually plays well.
  • Thiago Maia climbs back up, seems to be one of the best young players in Serie A atm.
  • Take Luiz Araujo's position with a pinch of salt, he's only played 241/720 minutes. 
  • Dodô, Douglas Luiz and Guilherme Arana have all played every minute so far.
  • For those interested, Vieira Luan is the top WhoScored player so far this season, with a huge 7.80 rating. That's Gabriel Jesus territory in terms of rating. To put that into perspective, the top score on this list is 7.16, which actually puts Lucão 44th out of all players. Not a year for the youth seemingly...

18 hours ago, brocky64 said:

Week 8

I've been on holiday for the last few weeks and they've already played 8 games! Doesn't take long to fall behind.

t54duOH.png

Points of interest:

• Silva Lucão is top of the pile, but has only played 474 minutes out of 720. Hopefully he gets more game time as he usually plays well.
  • Thiago Maia climbs back up, seems to be one of the best young players in Serie A atm.
  • Take Luiz Araujo's position with a pinch of salt, he's only played 241/720 minutes. 
  • For those interested, Vieira Luan is the top WhoScored player so far this season, with a huge 7.80 rating. That's Gabriel Jesus territory in terms of rating. To put that into perspective, the top score on this list is 7.16, which actually puts Lucão 44th out of all players. Not a year for the youth seemingly...

7 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Thanks for this brocky. Do you or anybody else on here know where Luan is actually going I'd love to see him playing for Liverpool alongside Coutinho but do Barcelona have him "wrapped up"???

After a quick snoop around, seems that Barcelona transfer talk was last summer and clearly unfounded. Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs are now apparently in the running. Obviously with Coutinho, Firmino and Lucas he would have some other Brazilians to help him settle there, but you never know...

Also, he's only got one year left on his contract so I'd imagine Gremio will definitely cash out.

On 6/20/2017 at 9:17 PM, brocky64 said:

Week 8

t54duOH.png

Points of interest:

Great list, appreciate the updates.

I think Luiz Araujo has been sold to Lille which explains the lack of reported mins.

Week 9

Goodbye Luiz Araujo, hello Marquinhos Calazans!

wHa0PDH.png

Points of interest:

• Haven't seen Marquinhos Calazans anywhere near the top 10 before, then all of a sudden the guy is number one. Let's see if he stays there...
  • A bit of a bargain week in the top 10, with Calazans, Arthur, Wendel and Fernandes all 75 rated or less and all under £400k.
  • For those interested, Corinthians and Gremio are six and seven points clear in the table respectively after 9 games. Our representatives here come in the form of Guilherme Arana and Melo Arthur.
  • If I were you, I would spend £300k on Marcus Wendel. This article refers to him as the 'Flu jewel' which in English sounds a bit like he's found a miraculous cure for the common cold, but perhaps in Portuguese it's a compliment. I've used Google to translate that article and the gist (I think) is that European clubs have enquired about him. Apparently a price of R$ 55M... If anyone here is Brazilian, please let us know more!!

2 hours ago, brocky64 said:

Week 9

Goodbye Luiz Araujo, hello Marquinhos Calazans!

wHa0PDH.png

Points of interest:

• Haven't seen Marquinhos Calazans anywhere near the top 10 before, then all of a sudden the guy is number one. Let's see if he stays there...
  • A bit of a bargain week in the top 10, with Calazans, Arthur, Wendel and Fernandes all 75 rated or less and all under £400k.
  • For those interested, Corinthians and Gremio are six and seven points clear in the table respectively after 9 games. Our representatives here come in the form of Guilherme Arana and Melo Arthur.
  • If I were you, I would spend £300k on Marcus Wendel. This article refers to him as the 'Flu jewel' which in English sounds a bit like he's found a miraculous cure for the common cold, but perhaps in Portuguese it's a compliment. I've used Google to translate that article and the gist (I think) is that European clubs have enquired about him. Apparently a price of R$ 55M... If anyone here is Brazilian, please let us know more!!

Flu is short for Fluminense :)