Sign in to follow this  
smut

New Design Roll Out From 1 June in New Improvements & Features

What SM management needs to understand is that this game's strength is NOT in its visuals. This is not FIFA and never will compete with EA Sports on its visuals. 

You occupy the complete opposite side of the niche and trying to muddy it over to what you think is somewhere in between, not only will all of your old customers go away (because you no longer fulfill the demand for that anti-visual product) but none of your theoretical new customers are interested either because your visuals don't even come close to competing with EA Sports.

You are destroying your business and that is a damn shame. 

There will always be new kids wanting to play this game I know when I was young everyday we'd talk about FM and play by mail management games and when this came along I was overjoyed as all the other management games online weren't official players or teams and just didn't appeal. So these kids keep arriving then become loyal customers throughout the years and then become like some like us wanting to leave but even if we do it won't be in bulk but there will come a point people across the board will become disillusioned completely as you have a Bugatti with A Renault Clio engine. All you need to do is look at the biggest FPS game Call Of Duty probably the biggest game on console yes it will still sell good very good but all those dislikes on youtube they've been loyal players but it's come to the point people are looking elsewhere. And as for SM AS SOON AS something as good not even better comes along people will leave even loyal customers as YOU DO NOT accommodate for them. 

Just keep the two UI or explain why you can't or won't as I think people would be more understanding if you expressed why but we never hear anything as per usual as soon as you became 'big' well made it to a certain point you gave up on the heart of the community then ruined the forum not to mention the hilarious ratings. The two core things the game had was accurate and up to date ratings and comradery and it seems like your trying to hide how bad the match engine is to new customers with new UI in fact it's not 'seems like' it's what's been done for years only this time the it's not minor cosmetic update it's been/was a huge disaster. It's a lot better now than was but as i've said AND YOU MUST KNOW it nor the 2d engine is ready obviously the 2d is beta but it's showing signs of pre alpha things that should have been ironed out before our eyes got to see it. 

Personally over anything if you could be consistent with ratings i'd take that over the forum poor match match engine and shiny UI as over the years they have been getting worse but not so bad where it's glaring mistakes upgrades and downgrades and whole leagues i agree with whoever said it's for a reaction because some are so bad if it's not intentional you're a fluffing moron who goes off ones opinion instead of doing the right thing.

One very simple suggestion but i am sure will keep multiple players in this game, Can we not get switched to the new interface every single time we login, it is tacky and really hard to use. It is extremely annoying to constantly revert back to the old interace every single time one logs in. 

I think they're phasing the old interface out slowly - it used to work perfectly on my iPad, but in the last few weeks I've been unable to set tactics as the "swap player" functionality has mysteriously disappeared from the old interface.

If I switch to the new interface, it all works but is so slow, clunky, unintuitive and hard to find anything that I'd rather boot up my laptop and use the old interface on there.

I think they're phasing the old interface out slowly - it used to work perfectly on my iPad, but in the last few weeks I've been unable to set tactics as the "swap player" functionality has mysteriously disappeared from the old interface.

If I switch to the new interface, it all works but is so slow, clunky, unintuitive and hard to find anything that I'd rather boot up my laptop and use the old interface on there.

That is exactly what i am currently doing, the iPad doesn't work properly anymore so i use the laptop for tactics and don't bother doing much else - sooner or later they'll stop the old interface completely and i'll be gone completely. But who cares? I've lost interest in this game and I really don't like the people running it. Once my gold membership expires in March i'm quitting for good!

Customer Service is non-existent. They very rarely respond to people's concerns on their own forum..