2016 Olympics

Safir

Intrigued by it - and the lack of information available on squad projections at the moment - but yes, very interested in the prospect of being able to watch a high stakes U23 tournament 

If the reports on Ronaldo not participating are true - I'd say such a shame really - he really should participate

But yeah, who else is looking forward to this tournament?

Well that's nice of you, to casually imply a bit of racism.. Kudos.

The way he's behaved throughout his career is enough for me to dislike him. Has nothing to do with his name.

Laine will be a magnificent player, just a shame the leafs are looking like they want to snap up matthews instead.

Well that's nice of you, to casually imply a bit of racism.. Kudos.

The way he's behaved throughout his career is enough for me to dislike him. Has nothing to do with his name.

Laine will be a magnificent player, just a shame the leafs are looking like they want to snap up matthews instead.

Homie I'm kidding, referring to the behavior part anyways - that's why I mentioned Laine rather than some Albanian lol

If you go to hfboards Leafs forum it's the biggest Laine hatefest ever 

Ofcourse it is, he's the big star that we won't be getting because we're going for a center.. The hate is just to make the idiots feel better about themselves lol

Haha you know what it's like in the north these days.. Everyone's labeled a racist for everything they say LOL

And yes, his behaviour is very un-swedish :P

Haha you know what it's like in the north these days.. Everyone's labeled a racist for everything they say LOL

Yeah I know it's a bit much

Anyways, I hope Ibra comes, he could be pretty annoying to defend in a U-23 competition

It's also not often Nordics have dominant summer olympics athletes

Unless we count Javeline and High-jump :P

Well, he want's to play, the gaffer will select him... it's just down to the club he signs for to let him miss the first few games of the season..

Yego and Abdelrahman in javelin and don't know if Swedes are dominant in high jump anymore lol

He's 34, he should see how this as his last chance and just go for it