footballz

Brookfield Premier League (REVISED)

Welcome to the Brookfield Premier League Thread, Game World ID: 7664

I have tried to make this as Realistic as possible over the years. If you like to be a SoccerManager, then this is the League for you. If there is anything that you would like to see added/deleted from the rules, or to even start the voting process for something, feel free to post.

Rules:
Private Application
Must Login at Least Every 10 Days
Transfer Windows = Turn 1-5 and Turn 20-24.
No SMFA involvement.

Squad Cap Set at 50. (Read Rule Below)
Relegation Spots/Bottom 3 = Sacked (Read Rule Below)

SQUAD CAP SET AT 50

Managers know they need to try and keep their squads at/below 50 players. This is just out of kindness, due to the fact, they know they don't need any more players than that, to be able to compete.

If a manager, is going crazy in buying players, and gets upwards of 60+ players, then we'll have an issue, and ask that manager to address the issue. If no response and no reaction, then that manager will then be asked to leave, and the SMFA will then be contacted.

Just trying to keep it fair for the new managers coming in.

Relegation Spots/Bottom 3 = Sacked

The 3 Managers that are sacked, for finishing in last place of each division, will be added to the waiting list, in order of division sacking. The managers that are currently in the league, will do a drawing for each club, in order of division. This will be like a new hiring for a club. Say you could start in Division 3 with a club, stay mid-table, and a Division 1 team being relegated to Division 2, has their manager fired for being in 20th place. You enter your name for the drawing of it, and you get chosen. Now you're in Division 2, with a better team.

You do not have to enter the drawing if you don't want to.

Let's say a Division 2 Manager, decides to leave his Division 2 team for another Division 2 team. Then we'll put the club he just left, up for the drawing process next.

Whichever open club is highest next, gets taken care of with a drawing.

If there are 3 open teams left, the next 3 managers on the waiting list, will then get their choice of club. This is done by the order of the waiting list. First gets first pick.

Any questions about this, let me know.

Current Managers Who Have Won a Trophy

article-2321221-19ACCB4F000005DC-371_634

1. Jason Hines - Liverpool = 15 Total Trophies

Division 1 Titles = 3

SMFA Champions Cup = 2

Brookfield Cup = 1

Brookfield Shield = 2

SMFA Super Cup = 2

Brookfield Charity Shield = 5
2. Justin Slovak - Bayern Munich = 10 Total Trophies

Division 1 Titles = 2

SMFA Champions Cup = 1

Brookfield Cup = 4

Brookfield Shield  = 1

SMFA Super Cup = 1

Brookfield Charity Shield = 1

3. Andre Libras-Boas - Real Madrid = 3 Total Trophies

Division 1 Titles = 1

Brookfield Shield = 1

4. Sir Trevor Brooking - Internazionale = 2 Total Trophies

SMFA Champions Shield = 1

Brookfield Shield = 1

5. Bojan Hribar - Ajax = 2 Total Tophies

Division 3 Title = 1

Brookfield Cup = 1

6. Alan Capps - AC Milan = 1 Total Trophy

7. Roma ome - Boca Juniors (Stuttgart) = 1 Total Trophy

Division 2 Title = 1

8. Barca Kes - Manchester City (Barcelona) = 1 Total Trophy

Division 2 Title = 1 (Barcelona)

9. Shokori Bobo - Arsenal = 1 Total Trophy

10. Devean Atkinson - Marseille = 1 Total Trophy

Division 2 Title = 1

11. Gantu Bogdan - Rangers = 1 Total Trophy

Division 3 Title = 1

12. Michael Hudson - Atletico Madrid = 1 Total Trohpy

Come and Join!

Waiting List

Please post comments on here as well as in the Game World News Feed.

One of the best leagues I've ever participated in. I've been playing Soccer Manager for around 10 years now and this is one of the most fun and competitive leagues out there! It's competitive and there is a great manager promotion system. If you want to play with the best and enjoy ot, join Brookfield.

I apply for Porto

Sorry man, can't trust you, when you quit my other leagues, after breaking a little rule, and decided not to take the punishment.

How am I supposed to think you won't do the same in here?

OK. no problem. I only stayed in the league the wages and comment that would also adjust that still did not start the season. others cheated and never put punishments only me . but right now I 'm the league lucas cam and Pedro and I have followed all the rules .

OK. no problem. I only stayed in the league the wages and comment that would also adjust that still did not start the season. others cheated and never put punishments only me . but right now I 'm the league lucas cam and Pedro and I have followed all the rules .

Others have been caught, and have taken the punishment. You weren't just the only one.

Only 7 clubs available now. Apply if you want a challenge! New season starts next Tuesday, best to apply before. 

D1- Stuttgart (relegated)

D2- Dynamo Kyiv (relegated), Dynamo Moskva (relegated)

D3- Lokomotiv Moskva, Espanyol, Deportivo, Bolton. 

Currently we sit at 55/60 with 1 application in at Charlton, meaning we have only 4 Clubs available to apply for!

They are...

Dynamo Kyiv

Lokomotiv Moskva

RC Deportivo

Bolton Wanderers

...if Any Managers are interested in getting in before the GW fills up, better hurry!

Looking forward to Season 22!

Look for more posts soon...

Thinking of joining this league, can I ask though, If the squad cap is 60 why do Chelsea have 128 players.

The squad cap is actually 50, which is prolly what you were trying to say.

The reason why Chelsea is that high, is because we had a Manager at that club, who was destructive for the League. Made a lot of Cheating deals with his Cheat accounts, then started to run up his squad cap.

We eventually got him kicked out, through the SMFA.

Rahul is the Current Manager of Chelsea, and has promised to get the Squad Cap down by the end of the Next Transfer Window.

Help you out?

Thanks.

Applyed for SD have a few idears set up for that squad so if you want a manager who will stay in touch with the squad then just push the little green button. anyway wish this setup the best for the season to come.

Think Jason will let you in mate. Good luck if so! :)

Just two clubs available now: Deportivo and Lokomotiv Moskva.