arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

1 hour ago, Nico66 said:

Actually it was a +5 for Conti.

Other notables rises were awarded, in no particular order, to...

Kessie +2

Caldara +3

Spinazzola +4

Just making sure that SM weren't slacking off! Lol. I am sure that Seria A is taking longer than the Prem and La Liga, SM got that done in days...but I will be patient. 

13 hours ago, Rahul said:

Burki or ederson moares as first choice keeper? Who to go for?

Ederson

9 hours ago, Rahul said:

Can u please rank the following players based on potential ?

1) Cornet,G.martins, Ceballos, D.Jota, N.amiri, Malcolm,G.Simeone, Oztunali, Lozano , Theo hernandez and T. Maia

2) J.bernardo ,Y.mina,T.Kongolo, W.Obran,Van beek, J.mere, Riedewald,  Upamenco, Y.Alvarez, Mammana ,Soyuncu

Hernandez, Maia, Martins, Ceballos, Lozano, Simeone, Jota, Cornet, Oztunali, Malcom, Amiri

Mina, Alvarez, Kongolo, Orban, Soyuncu, Bernardo, Upamecano, Mammana, Mere, Riedewald, Van Beek

19 minutes ago, Bear Alba said:

What are the chances of  Muniain or ziyech rise in the future? Very competitive game world but they are available. Thanks 

Both will probably need to move to rise but out of the two, Muniain has a higher chance.

5 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Come on dude. Give me something to work with. When I cited Jadon Sancho etc...I could point to their under-17 EURO stats.

Young Mr Vanheusen is a regular in the Belgian U-19 side already I think.  Also he was signed by Inter a while ago and I know that just before the end of the season he was promoted to the first team.  I too was waiting for him to be added.  I don't know that he will be 92+ but, as a 73 rated 17 year old, I think he is definitely worth a punt.

I was hoping to get him at 75% fee in my GW but a couple of others have also the same idea so I doubt if he will sign for me because, like always, I don't have any money :) 

On 04/06/2017 at 10:04 AM, Rahul said:

Can u please rank the following players based on potential ?

1) Cornet,G.martins, Ceballos, D.Jota, N.amiri, Malcolm,G.Simeone, Oztunali, Lozano , Theo hernandez and T. Maia

2) J.bernardo ,Y.mina,T.Kongolo, W.Obran,Van beek, J.mere, Riedewald,  Upamenco, Y.Alvarez, Mammana ,Soyuncu

this is rather difficult to do

19 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

So who actually rose today? If at all :mellow:

Atalanta players except Petagna

12 hours ago, Bear Alba said:

What are the chances of  Muniain or ziyech rise in the future? Very competitive game world but they are available. Thanks 

Both need to move to a bigger club- which Ziyech is more likely to do

10 hours ago, azoT93 said:

Any chance dani carvajal get +1 in some random rise soon?

No

4 hours ago, Rahul said:

Berrardi or Fekir?

Fekir

For the next Argentinian review, please follow Gabriel Rojas (San Lorenzo 19 years) and Bautista Merlini speciallly (San Lorenzo 21 years). Both obtain this season the first team regularly.  Bautista was the best SL player this part of the season. Really, is a big talent. Following. I think that the next Arg review he will be a big increase.

Building a team from scratch so looking for bargains. So could someone please rank the following players base on potential:

Sarabia,Fekir, Berrardi, Dennis suarez,Cornet,D.Jota,A.Rafinha,Ihenacho,Luan,Suso,Correa,Cabellos,Poulsen, G.simeone,M.Philllip, Inaki Williams

Posted this earlier but have added in a few more names this time