arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

Have a huge list of defenders, and need to sell a few. which ones have less chances of a rise/potential in future

Y. Alvarez 87
W. Anton 84
M.Diakhaby 85
Caldara 88
Mawson 85
Kimpembe 87
Holgate 83
A.Martin 85
J. Stephens 83
Grimaldo 85
J.Bernardo 87
E.Palmieri 88
Barreca 86
SPINAZZOLA 87
Musacchio 90
Jemerson 89
Bartra 89
M.Keane 88
Davinson SÁNCHEZ 88
Upamecano 85

On 2017-6-20 at 10:11 AM, kylepearson said:

Can Quincy Promes get 90?

Not to reignite the debate...but I am still waiting, fingers crossed. As soon as Spartak is done...we won't have to discuss it anymore! Haha

Have they started Spartak yet?

2 hours ago, konigluther said:

Have a huge list of defenders, and need to sell a few. which ones have less chances of a rise/potential in future

Y. Alvarez 87
W. Anton 84
M.Diakhaby 85
Caldara 88
Mawson 85
Kimpembe 87
Holgate 83
A.Martin 85
J. Stephens 83
Grimaldo 85
J.Bernardo 87
E.Palmieri 88
Barreca 86
SPINAZZOLA 87
Musacchio 90
Jemerson 89
Bartra 89
M.Keane 88
Davinson SÁNCHEZ 88
Upamecano 85

Mawson, Upamecano, Sanchez, Kimpembe, Holgate, Bernardo & Keane will all rise again in the not too distant future....

6 hours ago, konigluther said:

Y. Alvarez 87
W. Anton 84
M.Diakhaby 85
Caldara 88
Mawson 85
Kimpembe 87
Holgate 83
A.Martin 85
J. Stephens 83
Grimaldo 85
J.Bernardo 87
E.Palmieri 88
Barreca 86
SPINAZZOLA 87
Musacchio 90
Jemerson 89
Bartra 89
M.Keane 88
Davinson SÁNCHEZ 88
Upamecano 85

Wow, great list of young, upcoming defenders. Hard to pick but probably Anton, Stephens and Barreca. Jemerson, Bartra and Musacchio have a high rating but I don't think they'll get much more than a +1 at their current level of performances. I would consider selling those 3.

5 hours ago, Hail Mary said:

+3 for Ivan Ordets? Anything less would be extremely harsh considering he's an established international now and well below Shakhtar's 'better' players. 

Yep, +3

4 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Not to reignite the debate...but I am still waiting, fingers crossed. As soon as Spartak is done...we won't have to discuss it anymore! Haha

Have they started Spartak yet?

Nope

No rise for Promes, just a position change :( 

Kutepov with just a +2 :( (will make about 800k profit after all that waiting)

Biggest joke is Kanunnikov from Rubin gets to 87 with a team that struggled to finish in the bottom half of the league.

Meanwhile Alexandr Golovin plays every game for CSKA, every game in Champions league, regular for NT and gets to 85.

I can't quite get my head around that..... it's not as if Golovin has only just broken onto the scene. He did exactly the same last season too.

13 minutes ago, Nico66 said:

No rise for Promes, just a position change :( 

Kutepov with just a +2 :( (will make about 800k profit after all that waiting)

Biggest joke is Kanunnikov from Rubin gets to 87 with a team that struggled to finish in the bottom half of the league.

Meanwhile Alexandr Golovin plays every game for CSKA, every game in Champions league, regular for NT and gets to 85.

I can't quite get my head around that..... it's not as if Golovin has only just broken onto the scene. He did exactly the same last season too.

Think Golovin should have gotten 86. Subsequently, Kutepov couldn't have gotten a +3 as it would have been a joke to rate him above Golovin.

Up next: Belgium

List of Belgium risers: http://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/158764-worldwide-risers/?do=findComment&comment=3174243

Also, Erik Majetschak added today. Transfer rumours about Barca and City being interested.

On 2017-6-18 at 5:01 PM, Monolithic said:

With time on my hands I thought I would note down some of the best Russian risers who should be reviewed over the next few days. Some have been mentioned before obviously:

GK - Medvedev 83 (+3) 82

GK - Lunev 83 (+5) 83

DR/MC - Kuzyaev 85 (+2) No?

DRL - Zhivoglyadov 82 (+4) 80

DRC - Angel 84 (+2) 83

DC - Vasin 85/6 (+2/3) No?

DC - Kutepov 86 (+3) 85

DLC - Dzhikia 85/6 (+2/3) 84

DL - Mohammadi 83/4 (+3/4) 83

MC/AMC - Oblyakov 80 (+5) 80

MC - Bezdenezhnykh 80 (+3) 80

AMRLC - Bayramyan 80 (+2) 80

FC - Chalov 80 (+5) 80

FC - Mitrishev 82/3 (+2/3) No?

If that's the end of the Russia review, then it is extremely poor. Spartak, CSKA and Zenit were miles above the other teams in the division. Clearly players like Kuzyaev, Vasin and Dzhikia deserved decent rises (the latter two full internationals). Golovin and Kutepov also should have been higher. Dire.

15 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

Exposed last season but he definitely has the quality to be at least a 90/91 rated player. Think a lot can change within one season and that he doesn't need an outstanding season to get to 90. Just a relatively consistent season with regular playing time can get him a +1.

Yeah I see where you're coming from then, seems rather easy to reach the 90/91 mark these days!

13 hours ago, konigluther said:

Y. Alvarez 87
W. Anton 84
M.Diakhaby 85
Caldara 88
Mawson 85
Kimpembe 87
Holgate 83
A.Martin 85
J. Stephens 83
Grimaldo 85
J.Bernardo 87
E.Palmieri 88
Barreca 86
SPINAZZOLA 87
Musacchio 90
Jemerson 89
Bartra 89
M.Keane 88
Davinson SÁNCHEZ 88
Upamecano 85

Sell Yeray...the cancer is back :(

3 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

Think Golovin should have gotten 86. Subsequently, Kutepov couldn't have gotten a +3 as it would have been a joke to rate him above Golovin.

I agree but I doubt if Kutepov's +2 had any influence from Golovin's rating.  If it did then capping a player's rating to justify another player's (incorrect) rating is not the way to go in my opinion.

I am not really that surprised that Kutepov only got a +2.  He tailed off towards the end of the season and, as I said earlier, he is not that great and has already been overtaken by newcomer Georgi Dzhikia in both the National Team and Spartak's team.

5 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Didn't know about that, tragic news

1 hour ago, Lucas Fiorino said:

the next review will be Belgium?

I would think so judging from some of the edits on soccerwiki but I don't know for sure.

53 minutes ago, Lucas Fiorino said:

About Belgium, Jean Thierry Lazare Amani y Eric Ocansey had small review recently. They will be rise in this review too?

Not sure about that really. But they definitely deserved much higher rises.

8 hours ago, TMCosta said:

...speaking of cancer: PROMES's review...

Assuming the Russia review is now over...and considering SM's unspeakable stupidity failing to give him his +1 to 90...should I swap him?

Theo HERNANDEZ is available. PROMES is by no means by best player. I want a player that is guaranteed to hit 90 eventually...and it doesn't look certain for PROMES...purely because of SM.

What would you choose? PROMES or T. HERNANDEZ? Would you wait to see if he moves to a big club...or would you keep him full stop...whatever happens?

6 minutes ago, Hail Mary said:

Yes because Promes missing out on his +1 is as bad as cancer. You're not the brightest spark are you? 

Seemed a bit extreme to me too. 

33 minutes ago, Kev said:

Seemed a bit extreme to me too. 

We've been over this but:

3rd highest goal scorer in league (12)

2nd highest assists in league (9)

League winner

2 highest shots per game in league

League team of the season

Established in the Dutch first team (with 3 goals in 4 World Cup qualifiers)

Consistent quality: 2013/14 - 11 goals, 9 assists, 2014/15 - 13 goals, 3 assists,  2015/16 - 18 goals, 4 assists

Only 25

Chased by Roma, Spurs and Liverpool

Players like DZAGOEV, Alan are permitted 90 in the Russian League over him...despite only getting 3 goals and 4 assists this season.

I am struggling to think of any other way of describing SM's mindless decision. HOW IS HE STILL 89!

2 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

We've been over this but:

3rd highest goal scorer in league (12)

2nd highest assists in league (9)

League winner

2 highest shots per game in league

League team of the season

Established in the Dutch first team (with 3 goals in 4 World Cup qualifiers)

Consistent quality: 2013/14 - 11 goals, 9 assists, 2014/15 - 13 goals, 3 assists,  2015/16 - 18 goals, 4 assists

Only 25

Chased by Roma, Spurs and Liverpool

Players like DZAGOEV, Alan are permitted 90 in the Russian League over him...despite only getting 3 goals and 4 assists this season.

I am struggling to think of any other way of describing SM's mindless decision. HOW IS HE STILL 89!

I was talking about a +1 rating not being awarded being compared to a young man who is suffering from cancer being a bit extreme - not whether or not the player deserves 90. 

9 minutes ago, Kev said:

I was talking about a +1 rating not being awarded being compared to a young man who is suffering from cancer being a bit extreme - not whether or not the player deserves 90. 

I've heard things described as 'AIDS' many a time, although this is getting off topic.