arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

3 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Alderwield or Manolas

Disregard there ratings who has the better future, I.e football club

Also Marlos Moreno and Zinchenko, worth keeping or selling?

I'd go for Alderweireld personally. I'd sell both of the Man City players - can't see them ever making the first team squad there 

23 hours ago, Hfazil said:

If Dembele moves to Barca for 100 millions he is not gonna be on the bench 

I think even if they do bring in Dembele, Barca may also look to bring in a more experienced and established attacker as well. United spent big money on Martial and he was a squad player last season. All i'm saying is that Dembele has a pretty high rating already and won't rise if he comes of the bench in most games. He will need to have significant playing time to warrant a rise. And at a club of Barcelona's stature, playing time is never guaranteed.

20 hours ago, Lucas Fiorino said:

any idea about the next country reviewed?

17 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Which league is next for review?

Possibly Poland?

17 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Get Draxler now is recommended?

Neymar plays in Draxler's regular position at PSG so i'm not sure how much playing time he'll get this season. 

3 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Alderwield or Manolas

Alderweireld

I think both Moreno and Zinchenko are talented but fly under the radar because they don't get playing time at City. For me personally, I would hold on for just a little longer. Zinchenko has been closely linked to Napoli in the past few days and Moreno has secured a move to La Liga newcomers Girona. If Zinchenko doesn't secure a loan move to a good club and Moreno doesn't lock down a starting spot at Girona, I would sell.

26 minutes ago, Mohanned said:

Will Eric dier in future can get an upgrade to 93/94 or he will last at 91 and barely get a 92

Ooh tough question. For me his potential is around 92. I doubt he will be able to achieve that at Tottenham next season though. Tottenham have to implement austerity measures due to their stadium move and with their rivals strengthening, I don't think they'll do as well as they did last season.

7 hours ago, Mohanned said:

Ok will isco get an upgrade or should I sell him? 

Only if he becomes a regular starter

5 hours ago, d5v1L said:

Got an offer for my koke.. eriksen + serge-milinkovic-savic/ Asensio + 25m.. should i accept/ reject? Do you think eriksen can reach 94? Thanks !!!

Eriksen will never reach 94 at Tottenham. But I do think that he's a very talented and somewhat underrated playmaker. I think he could definitely get 94 if he moves to a bigger club but i'm not sure when that will happen. Between SMS and Asensio, it would definitely be Asensio. I would keep Koke or try to swap Eriksen out for another playmaker.

4 hours ago, Fanatic85 said:

Rojo, Blind or Darmian?

Darmian but personally, none of the above. 

1 hour ago, Mohanned said:

So u mean I keep isco for now so what is your opinion about sane ousmane Dembele and Gabriel jesus will they get 94/95 in the near future 

I would actually prefer both Dembele and Jesus. The fastest any player can rise from 89/90 to 94/95 is at least 3 seasons. So be prepared to wait.

5 hours ago, Mohanned said:

So u mean I keep isco for now so what is your opinion about sane ousmane Dembele and Gabriel jesus will they get 94/95 in the near future 

Two great players in the making. I believe they'll both be 91 rated by the end of the season.

8 hours ago, Mohanned said:

Dembele is a must have in my opinion I think he wil constantly get +1 and maybe the same with Jesus just at a slower pace. As good as Sane is I would wait and see if it's him or sterling starting matches next season due to B.Silva coming in

On 08/08/2017 at 9:53 AM, Kierans91 said:

Alderwield or Manolas

Toby! And I would probably sell them both

for business.... thiago Alcantare (bayer) or Coutinho (liverpool) or Verratti (PSG)? I have a team at the midfield with T.Korss, Mertens, Isco and I need one more for the first team. I had to Alcantare in the team, but i don't know if rebuy he or Coutinho o Verratti.

1 hour ago, Lucas Fiorino said:

for business.... thiago Alcantare (bayer) or Coutinho (liverpool) or Verratti (PSG)? I have a team at the midfield with T.Korss, Mertens, Isco and I need one more for the first team. I had to Alcantare in the team, but i don't know if rebuy he or Coutinho o Verratti.

I would say Coutinho if he moves to Barca other than that I would probably say personal preference between Thiago and Verrati 

3 hours ago, Lucas Fiorino said:

I would sell T.Korss

11 hours ago, Lucas Fiorino said:

Alcantara