arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

1 minute ago, kylepearson said:

Dembele and Tolisso

100%.

Tolisso will be playing games for Bayern this season, no doubt about it. Was Ancelotti's No.1 target for the summer, made Bayern break their transfer record to get him. If Ancelotti get's sacked however I can see Bayern being less forgiving.

Dembele, what a talent. Could end up anywhere he wants to. Look's like Barca is his preffered destination though.

3 hours ago, Lucas Fiorino said:

is in database ? or not yet?

not yet

1 hour ago, -JMH- said:

Except Bayern have a worse youth policy than Chelsea...

no one comes through the ranks there, Dorsch & Benko are the first 2 in 3 seasons to be promoted, before that it was Schopf, Julian Green & Hojberg ( all left to make a career elsewhere, only Schopf tearing up trees right now )

The last successful graduate was David Alaba 8 years ago

I think that Batista Meier , Frank Evina  and Tillman have a good Chance to Play Bundesliga in one or two years . 

Bavaria invested plenty in the youth and the new Youth Center and the Tiger Gerland is back :)

1 hour ago, Mohanned said:

Niklas Sule will get a upgrade or he will stick at 89 and same for umtiti

Depends on how much game time they get.

Umtiti seems to be first team this year for Barcelona so I would think he could rise to 92, played 90 minutes in both legs of the Spanish super cup.

As for Sule it all depends on weather he can get enough game time to warrant a rise, only time will tell, Great potential though.

7 minutes ago, d5v1L said:

Florenzi or Andre silva for long term ? Can florenzi rise if he starts playing? And does andre silva has potential to reach 92-93?

Thanks a lot!!!

Andre Silva imo, can't see Florenzi rising and If silva and Milan have a good season this year year he should be 90 come next summer.

Havent seen enough of him to comment on his potential sorry although playing with Ronaldo in the Portugal team can't be a bad thing haha.

38 minutes ago, Mr Gangie said:

I'm in a very competitive gameworld and looking for young players that should rise this season, most players like Mbape, rashford etc are all taken!

Tolisso, Umtiti, Sule, Rudiger, Harry Maguire, Ederson Moraes, Jorge (Monaco LB) Tielmens, Davison Sanchez, Nelson Semedo, Milinkovic-Savic, Timounie Bakayoko (Chelsea) 

Ones above not all young but first team players and have chance to get 90 this year.....(apart from Jorge)

Maoussa (Rennes) 18

Raphael-Gabriel (St Etienne) 18

Amain-Adou (Toulouse) 18

Havertz (Leverkusen) 18

Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool) 18

Soler (Valencia) 20

Under 80 rated below......

Walker-Peters (Tottenham) 20 (Rumors of Aurier moving to spurs so might not see a massive amount of game time)

Ibrahima Niane (Metz) 18

Jordi Mboula (Monaco) 18

Just a few I can think of off the top of my head, I'm sure others can name some more I've missed out, hope this helps

3 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Tolisso, Umtiti, Sule, Rudiger, Harry Maguire, Ederson Moraes, Jorge (Monaco LB) Tielmens, Davison Sanchez, Nelson Semedo, Milinkovic-Savic, Timounie Bakayoko (Chelsea) 

Ones above not all young but first team players and have chance to get 90 this year.....(apart from Jorge)

Maoussa (Rennes) 18

Amain-Adou (Toulouse) 18

Havertz (Leverkusen) 18

Soler (Valencia) 20

Walker-Peters (Tottenham) 20 (Rumors of Aurier moving to spurs so might not see a massive amount of game time)

Ibrahima Niane (Metz) 18

Jordi Mboula (Monaco) 18

Just a few I can think of off the top of my head, I'm sure others can name some more I've missed out, hope this helps

Thanks that's a great help!

22 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Scotland got reviewed in may, well the SPL did not sure about the the other division in that country. I can remember Moussa Dembele getting a 2 plus rise from 85 --> 87

Scotland full review from tomorrow its seems

57 minutes ago, -JMH- said:

Scotland full review from tomorrow its seems

Bit silly if you ask me, there's leagues that require and update more than Scotland seen as it got review a few months ago. Typical SM I guess

51 minutes ago, Slipperypete said:

Are the following likely to get a rise and by how much?

Jamie walker

Josh windass

Louis moult

Nowak

Josh windass, LMAO, who gives their kid such a silly name, I mean calling your kid Josh ffs, his parents must have been really pissed.

7 hours ago, Humble Ninja said:

Any big risers since predictions were made besides Windass?

1 hour ago, Slipperypete said:

Are the following likely to get a rise and by how much?

Jamie walker

Josh windass

Louis moult

Nowak

I made a list of potential risers in the review of Scotland and must admit they had already done Scotland but it looks like they haven't, must of just done a select few I.e Dembele, Armstrong and Tierney all got a rise to my prediction.

Anyway here it is might be a little outdated seen as I posted this review in march hope this can help anyone.

On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:52 AM, Kierans91 said:

Maoussa (Rennes) 18

Amain-Adou (Toulouse) 18

Havertz (Leverkusen) 18

Soler (Valencia) 20

Ibrahima Niane (Metz) 18

Jordi Mboula (Monaco) 18

4 new players for me. Thanks :)

Btw, it's Tielemans (not Tielmens), it's Maouassa (not Maoussa), it's Pierre-Gabriel (not Raphael-Gabriel) and it's Amian-Adou (not Amain-Adou).

what the f...  Youssoufa Moukoko (BVB U17 ) 12 years old 

sccors 8 Goals in the first 3 U 17 Bundesliga games 12 years old !!! 3-4 years younger 

then the most of the  ohter players

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/youssoufa-moukoko/profil/spieler/467720

today he sccors 4 Goals agains  U 17 from Viktoria Köln 

1 hour ago, Der Chefscout said:

what the f...  Youssoufa Moukoko (BVB U17 ) 12 years old 

sccors 8 Goals in the first 3 U 17 Bundesliga games 12 years old !!! 3-4 years younger 

then the most of the  ohter players

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/youssoufa-moukoko/profil/spieler/467720

today he sccors 4 Goals agains  U 17 from Viktoria Köln 

Thoughts on Kaylen Hinds at Wolfsburg, played 90 minutes today will he see much more game time this season or was he in the team because of injuries to other players?

You seem to know your thing with Germany ?

I would like various opinions about my squad: who could rise level, sales and keep players. Thanks!

Buffon 95

Sidibé 90

Dier 91

Lindelof 89

Cuadrado 91

Van Dijk 90

Giménez 90

Ricardo Rodríguez 91

Kolasinac 90

Kovacic 91

Mkhitaryan 92

Kanté 93

Zielinski 90

Felipe Anderson 91

Draxler 91

Sané 90

Perisic 91

Lacazette 92

Mertens 92

Dzeko 92

Loan: Milinkovic-Savic, Gelson Martins, Rashford, Caldara, Henrichs, Chiesa, Dahoud, Ismaila Sarr, De Ligt, Lirola, Torreira, Ndidi.

1 minute ago, JAMancini said:

I would like various opinions about my squad: who could rise level, sales and keep players. Thanks!

Buffon 95

Sidibé 90

Dier 91

Lindelof 89

Cuadrado 91

Van Dijk 90

Giménez 90

Ricardo Rodríguez 91

Kolasinac 90

Kovacic 91

Mkhitaryan 92

Kanté 93

Zielinski 90

Felipe Anderson 91

Draxler 91

Sané 90

Perisic 91

Lacazette 92

Mertens 92

Dzeko 92

Loan: Milinkovic-Savic, Gelson Martins, Rashford, Caldara, Henrichs, Chiesa, Dahoud, Ismaila Sarr, De Ligt, Lirola, Torreira, Ndidi.

Sell: Cuadrado

Potential rise: Lindelof, Kolasinac, Sane, Milinkovic-Savic, G Martins, Rashford, Henrichs, Chiesa, Dahoud, Sarr, De Ligt, Ndidi

Having said all of this it's a little too early in the season to tell who will rise and stay, someone may pick up and injury or could get dropped which would hamper that players progress, we'll know more 10 plus games into each leagues season.

But there my thoughts anyway, keep the potential rises and sell cuadrado.