arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

12 hours ago, -JMH- said:

No I understood it - i put '?' as i clearly see you put '?' but you even considered these players getting a rise to 90

Basically your not sticking your neck out to make a prediction then. You might as well put up a question mark on everyone then

Your saying - i predict this but it may or may not happen but i'll absolve myself from any backlash for getting it wrong by putting a disclaimer that ? means 25% chance.... have i got that right?

Trouble is no one can seem to take some constructive criticism here

Some of the stuff you see on here is honestly absurd, this second time i've now seen you have a go at someone because of ratings lol, if people come on here and provide threads for the benefit of hundreds of people to use and help with their clubs on sm, why can you not just appreciate it and move on. first it was rahul couldn't contribute anything to sm because he gets a fair few predictions wrong, well fk me what do you expect from a kid who is reviewing practically every relevant league in the world, he is going to get every prediction right? now you're having a go at this guy because he puts a question mark on some players potentially rising, bloody hell what a crime. its shame not everybody is as smart and has the mass football knowledge as the great JMH. literally the most egotistical guy on the forums iv'e come across topped only boy Talentsearcher, seriously get your head out your own a** come back to earth and reality where when people make predictions their is a possibility they could be wrong. maybe you should look up the term constructive criticism and stop insulting people who put a lot of hard work in purely for the benefit of others and their love of the game. Good day to you sir. 

6 hours ago, -JMH- said:

Blimey. i dont think they have ever sold a player within La Liga for a fee in at least 15 years, i can only think of Ander Herrera, Asier Del Horno to Chelsea and Javi Martinez, they all went abroad

*Aduriz. 2008 to Mallorca.

Let's see I think he  he wants to be a first eleven player .

8 hours ago, Liverp00l said:

Could anyone give me opinion on these players rating changes please:

Isco to 93?

Rashford 89?

Aduriz to 90?

Nacho to 90?

Mendy keep his 90?

Thank you

Aduriz will stay 91 and Nacho 89. Maybe a very small chance Rashford gets 90 other than that yes 100%

2 hours ago, Der Chefscout said:

Let's see I think he  he wants to be a first eleven player .

you think a big money move will see Kepa start at RM, by the end of next season. Perez has always wanted a Spanish custodian  to replace Casillas: Casilla was just a poor replacement in name and he failed to get de Gea. Navas has never been favoured despite his solid performances.

So if Kepa does go thee, he'll start.

33 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Did they do even one player of Huddersfield? 

ridiculous if they don't do even one. so many who deserved a rise. even if they want to be circumspect coz Huddersfield's first season in the PL and all that, Schindler, Smith, Lowe are higher than 83 level.

3 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

Adis Jahovvic of Turkish side Goztepe has 11 goals, 2 assists & 4 man of the match performances in 12 games in the league. His rating is 80 and he's 30 years old. 

I think his rating is 82? He probably should still get a rise though.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

you think a big money move will see Kepa start at RM, by the end of next season. Perez has always wanted a Spanish custodian  to replace Casillas: Casilla was just a poor replacement in name and he failed to get de Gea. Navas has never been favoured despite his solid performances.

So if Kepa does go thee, he'll start.

ridiculous if they don't do even one. so many who deserved a rise. even if they want to be circumspect coz Huddersfield's first season in the PL and all that, Schindler, Smith, Lowe are higher than 83 level.

I will give SM the benefit of the doubt and assume that surely Huddersfield must be updated tomorrow.

I would hope that Femenia will also get his +1.

32 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

I will give SM the benefit of the doubt and assume that surely Huddersfield must be updated tomorrow.

I would hope that Femenia will also get his +1.

yeah, let's hope so.

They skipped teams in the league table order, so no idea what's the rationale this time.