24 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

The "sense" was forecast in my post a few pages back, how could SM raise his value when he was 89 & already worth 24m? All these were 89 & valued at 14m at the same time

All below are 21yo rated 89 & valued at 14m

Sule Going to Bayern so SM will probably adjust this value upwards when he arrives or plays his first few games.

Christensen, Gaya & Max Meyer

Also note:-

Tah & Asensio are valued at 16m & Sane has been inflated to 20m so at least if Sane goes +1 then he could & probably will rise by 4m. But this is still SM "Engineering" the reviews, so the enjoyable part of the game we all like is less profitable for us scouters :( Boo to you SM!

Martial and Bellerin both have an inflated value of 28m. IIRC Martial has fluctuated between 32m and 24m while Bellerin's value has been 28m for a long time (neither should get a +1 during this review TBF). Most 90 rated players around that age who are displaying better form this season and winning prizes with their team are valued either 24m or 20m (16m after they turn 23). I always thought inflation of a player's value was based on potential and/or hype. Still looks odd that Martial and Bellerin aren't valued at 20m - 24m. Maybe it will be updated once their clubs are reviewed?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With regards to @hoochy koochy's post, I agree that this has become a catch-all thread for deals, buy/sell/keep and new players etc. I can understand why people would post questions that are unrelated

Brazil 50 Players, enjoy! Bruno Pacheco Age: 25 Position: D , DM, M ( L ) Club: Atletico Goianiense Rating: 77 Predicted rating: 80 Started 29 games. Correa Gilvan Age

You should see a doctor mate, it's amazing what they can do for you these days  

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

Martial and Bellerin both have an inflated value of 28m. IIRC Martial has fluctuated between 32m and 24m while Bellerin's value has been 28m for a long time (neither should get a +1 during this review TBF). Most 90 rated players around that age who are displaying better form this season and winning prizes with their team are valued either 24m or 20m (16m after they turn 23). I always thought inflation of a player's value was based on potential and/or hype. Still looks odd that Martial and Bellerin aren't valued at 20m - 24m. Maybe it will be updated once their clubs are reviewed?

Have to agree, I always thought players at the Top C/L Clubs such as Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, PSG etc were rated higher but a Monaco player being valued 10m more then a same rated Bayern signed player seemed exceptionally over the top. Why have reviews for revaluing rating & valuation & then load it up so buyers would make zilch after a review seems beyond the pale to me & cheating managers who are customers after all. :angry:

Okay...so I have added a few names. I have a shoe string of 2-2.5 mil to get a player or two, or three. Looking for future superstars, even if it takes a while to mature. What are peoples first, second, third choices?

-

ZEBLI, Pierre DM,M(C) AC Perugia 19 82 £2.0M -
-

MATĚJŮ, Aleš D(RC) Viktoria Plzeň 20 82 £2.0M -
-

LUIZ, Douglas DM,M(C) Vasco da Gama 19 80 £2.4M -
-

DE LA CRUZ, Nicolás M(C),AM(RLC) Liverpool de Montevideo 19 80 £1.4M -
-

LARSSON, Jordan AM(RL),F(RLC) NEC Nijmegen 19 80 £1.4M -
-

SOTELDO, Yeferson AM(RLC) CD Huachipato 19 80 £1.4M -
-

TEKIE, Tesfaldet DM(C),M(RC) KAA Gent 19 80 £1.2M -
-

GARCÍA, Levi AM(RLC) AZ Alkmaar 19 80 £1.2M -
-

HWANG, Hee-Chan AM(RL),F(RLC) FC RB Salzburg 21 80 £1.4M -
-

VEGA, Ernesto AM,F(RLC) Deportivo Toluca 19 80 £1.4M -
-

MUSALOV, Magomed D,DM(RL) Anzhi Makhachkala 23 78 £400k -
-

CUESTA, Carlos D(C) Atlético Nacional 18 78 £2.0M -
-

MAŠOVIĆ, Erhan D,DM(C) Club Brugge KV 18 78 £1.0M -
-

RIDENTON, Matthew AM,F(RLC) Wellington Phoenix 21 77 £700k -
-

OLIVERA, Luis D,DM(L) River Plate 18 77 £1.8M -
-

SANTOS, Léo D(C) Corinthians 18 77 £1.8M -
-

CHARALAMBOUS, Michalis M(C) APOEL 18 77 £400k -
-

ODRIOZOLA, Álvaro D,DM,M(R) Real Sociedad 21 76 £1.0M -
35 minutes ago, Andrew666 said:

I have Jose Gimenez (Atletico M ) he is valued at 24m and have received an offer of 28.5m Do you think I should sell of keep ? He is rated 90 atm. Is he going to go up, stay or go down as he is not really starting a lot of games at the moment ? Thanks.

P.s...i have just brought him. He makes plenty of starts for them, in a variety of positions. He is one of the brightest defensive prospects in Europe, playing in arguably the best defence in la liga...and you want to sell him? I wouldn't 

I actually got a bit of a pay day, so I have sold NAMANDU, PHASO and SHAN and I am buying:

HAKIMI 18/77

DOUGLAS LUIZ 19/80

ODRIOZOLA 21/76 ...I am expecting that rise!

HANSSON 18/70

I still have my doubts with LUIZ...he seems quite expensive and he may have won a promotion with Vasco to the top tier...but he is still in a promoted club...and I can't see there being much opportunity for him to make massive gains in the coming months/years.

I can't see much info on LUIZ being a young talent. No so with HAKIMI...who is tipped for big things and playing in the Madrid B team...or HANSSON, who is a Feyenoord youngster (and they...and the Dutch league...are pretty good at producing talent).

But we will see.

6 hours ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

Looks like SuckerWiki forgot G.Guedes again.

patience, see today

5 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

What percentage of certainty of the following players rising

Higuain 94>95 yes

Gameiro 91>92 nope

Franco Vazquez 90>91 50/50

Callejon 91>92 75//25

4 hours ago, Andrew666 said:

I have Jose Gimenez (Atletico M ) he is valued at 24m and have received an offer of 28.5m Do you think I should sell of keep ? He is rated 90 atm. Is he going to go up, stay or go down as he is not really starting a lot of games at the moment ? Thanks.

stay

3 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Okay...so I have added a few names. I have a shoe string of 2-2.5 mil to get a player or two, or three. Looking for future superstars, even if it takes a while to mature. What are peoples first, second, third choices?

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Soteldo, Odriozola, Cuesta, Hwang

31 minutes ago, Rahul said:

Rating predictions for:

B.Keita +1 or +2?

Sergej MILINKOVIĆ-SAVIĆ  +1?

Dennis Suarez +1?

+1

+1

stay

13 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I actually got a bit of a pay day, so I have sold NAMANDU, PHASO and SHAN and I am buying:

HAKIMI 18/77

DOUGLAS LUIZ 19/80

ODRIOZOLA 21/76 ...I am expecting that rise!

HANSSON 18/70

I still have my doubts with LUIZ...he seems quite expensive and he may have won a promotion with Vasco to the top tier...but he is still in a promoted club...and I can't see there being much opportunity for him to make massive gains in the coming months/years.

I can't see much info on LUIZ being a young talent. No so with HAKIMI...who is tipped for big things and playing in the Madrid B team...or HANSSON, who is a Feyenoord youngster (and they...and the Dutch league...are pretty good at producing talent).

But we will see.

good ones

9 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

What percentage of certainty of the following players rising

Higuain 94>95 80%

Gameiro 91>92 0%

Franco Vazquez 90>91 25%

Callejon 91>92 70%

7 hours ago, Andrew666 said:

I think he'll stay

7 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Odriozola, Hwang, Tekie

4 hours ago, Rahul said:

Rating predictions for:

B.Keita +1 or +2?

Sergej MILINKOVIĆ-SAVIĆ  +1?

Dennis Suarez +1?

Keita +2, Milinkovic Savic +1, Suarez stay

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Any rise possible for Lucas Pirard, Hendrik Van Crombrugge and Colin Coosemans ?

Pirard to 80, Coosemans stay and Van Crombrugge +2/4

2 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

FEKIR 89 or CHICHARITO 91...as my bench backup striker?

...I have chicharito at the moment...could buy fekir if I sell

I prefer Hernandez

1 hour ago, Hail Mary said:

Brace yourself, a lot of angry Mbappe fanboys are gonna show up asking why he isn't a 94 after his great half a season :o let me grab my popcorn lol

It's not the point to be fans or not, your humour is very poor.

To be realistic, Mbappe deserved 89.

On ‎10‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 8:11 PM, Der Chefscout said:

one for the watchlist

Haji Wright

Name: Haji Wright

Forward

Schalke 04  u 19

soccermanager Rating 70

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/haji-wright/profil/spieler/315291

Weston McKennie  (18, Foto),Haji Wright und Luke Hemmerich (beide 19) aus der U19 des FC Schalke 04 werden nach dem Halbfinal-Aus in der Endrunde um die Deutsche A-Junioren-Meisterschaft ab sofort mit der Bundesligamannschaft trainieren und zur nächsten Spielzeit fest zu den Profis aufrücken..

Weston McKennie (18),Haji Wright and Luke Hemmerich (both 19) from the U19 of the FC Schalke 04 are after the semi final in the final round to the German Junior Championship A now with the Bundesliga team train and firmly back to the professionals for the next season.

1 hour ago, Hail Mary said:

IMG_8334.JPG

Why?  Not so many minutes in the League, I agree, but he performances, in terms of goals and assist, were oustanding.

Also in CL he played a key role against Dortmund, City and was the best against Juve.

So quality of minutes is less important than the amount of minutes played..... sorry but I don't understand.