• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should see a doctor mate, it's amazing what they can do for you these days  

Some of the stuff you see on here is honestly absurd, this second time i've now seen you have a go at someone because of ratings lol, if people come on here and provide threads for the benefit of hund

With regards to @hoochy koochy's post, I agree that this has become a catch-all thread for deals, buy/sell/keep and new players etc. I can understand why people would post questions that are unrelated

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

I know not currently under review what do we think of driussi of river plate? Also andre silva porto?

Top scorer and just rose. Will probably rise to 88/89 eventually but needs to move to a bigger club. 

7 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

What about Jeremy Guillemenot ?

I think he took his chances and did well at Barcelona. However, I know it was only a one year deal and i'm not sure if that's been extended. 

1 hour ago, The punch said:

Yeray Álvarez +5 ?

That would actually be crazy. Good player but SM is definitely not going to give a +5 to 88 for him. Also, Athletic Club have a tough game against Atletico and could very well lose the UEL spot to Real Sociedad.

10 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

I know not currently under review what do we think of driussi of river plate? Also andre silva porto?

Good players

Driussi could move to Italy in the summer 

10 hours ago, d5v1L said:

@Sir Rahul will you be updating your post for la Liga, seria a ratings ?

let me see

9 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

What about Jeremy Guillemenot ?

needs regular gametime at a decent side

2 hours ago, The punch said:

Yeray Álvarez +5 ?

86/87

48 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I can get 11 milion + Borges Willian for Kylian Mbappé, should I do it ?

I'm thinking no, but what do you guys think ?

I would consider if it's Willian and another quality player

41 minutes ago, The punch said:

Loool no rise for herrerra ? Only 4 review for man U ? And only coutinho for Liverpool ? Chelsea ?

Will probably do Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea tomorrow

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

I can get 11 milion + Borges Willian for Kylian Mbappé, should I do it ?

I'm thinking no, but what do you guys think ?

If you need the higher rating, else no

1 hour ago, The punch said:

Loool no rise for herrerra ? Only 4 review for man U ? And only coutinho for Liverpool ? Chelsea ?

Ander should have risen

Those two will be in the next few days

1 minute ago, Dandie said:

Bakayoko and Werner or Harry Kane?

Providing deal is done before Kane maybe goes up?

Kane

On 2017-5-19 at 11:11 PM, BrutBrutBrut said:

How do you know when new players are created? I mean beyond going through the frustrating process of searching every day for a specific name. Is there some kind of list that exists?

On 2017-5-20 at 1:26 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Nah you have to search. Waiting for those guys too!

On 2017-5-20 at 2:52 AM, arsenalrocs said:

You'll have to check everyday. 

Soccerwiki do produce a list of daily additions to their database. This may make checking for new players easier and could be of some use to you guys. I have bookmarked the page:

https://www.soccerwiki.org/changes.php?action=playerdata 

14 minutes ago, Dandie said:

Bakayoko and Werner or Harry Kane?

Providing deal is done before Kane maybe goes up?

Kane

2 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Soccerwiki do produce a list of daily additions to their database. This may make checking for new players easier and could be of some use to you guys. I have bookmarked the page:

https://www.soccerwiki.org/changes.php?action=playerdata 

Yep, been using that for a while now

2 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I see 3 from Osasuna were reviewed today I thought it was Italy next, indication it's Spain? Does naybody know from action on SW???

Spain next then Italy. Think monolithic mentioned it a few days ago

38 minutes ago, BOOM said:

Surely Mane gets a rise?  He's arguably had a better season that Coutinho.

I don't know how you worked that one out:

COUTINHO ... 12 goals, 7 assists (plus 3 Copa America goals and 1 in the league cup), 83.6% successful pass completion and 7 'man of the match'

MANE ... 13 goals, 5 assists, 77.5% successful pass completion and 2 'man of the match'

Are you basing that statement solely on the fact that MANE got 1 more EPL goal than COUTINHO?

I think that the stats speak for themselves.

3 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I don't know how you worked that one out:

COUTINHO ... 12 goals, 7 assists (plus 3 Copa America goals and 1 in the league cup), 86.3% successful pass completion and 7 'man of the match'

MANE ... 13 goals, 5 assists, 77.5% successful pass completion and 2 'man of the match'

The stats speak for themselves.

Mane, missed a month to African Nations. He's also been missing for weeks due to his latest injury.

I also said it was "arguable" - as Coutinho has also been superb.  But he had a big patch of the season, where he disappeared.  He had a great start and a great ending. But in the middle when he came back after the injury, he was poor for months.

Mane was impressive from start until he got injured in my opinion.

Both deserved rises, but only one got one.

I also don't think stats should be the be all or end all.  Especially pass completion, I hate that stat.  Suarez used to have the lowest pass completion for LFC.  But everyone knew that was because he was the one with the to try and win the game and produce brilliance.  

Iniesta has got hardly any goals or assists in his career compared to the amount of games he has played.  Doesn't mean he's not vital to Barca or Spain winning games as he often makes the pass before the assist.

Shouldn't only be determined on stats IMO.

4 minutes ago, BOOM said:

Mane, missed a month to African Nations. He's also been missing for weeks due to his latest injury.

COUTINHO ... 27 appearances EPL

MANE ... 26 appearances EPL

Doesn't appear to be a lot in it...and for MANE's month out at the ACN...he didn't appear to achieve very much on the international stage.