6 minutes ago, Ross_Wolves888 said:

COuld anyone give me an opinion on Antonio Sanabria? I've had him in my youth team for a year now; but seems to have stalled since his move to spain. I'm thinking of getting rid, wise move?

I think he could still come good just that he's injury prone. Would sell if there's a better talent but otherwise, I think he's still worth keeping.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should see a doctor mate, it's amazing what they can do for you these days  

Some of the stuff you see on here is honestly absurd, this second time i've now seen you have a go at someone because of ratings lol, if people come on here and provide threads for the benefit of hund

With regards to @hoochy koochy's post, I agree that this has become a catch-all thread for deals, buy/sell/keep and new players etc. I can understand why people would post questions that are unrelated

Posted Images

1 minute ago, arsenalrocs said:

I think he could still come good just that he's injury prone. Would sell if there's a better talent but otherwise, I think he's still worth keeping.

3 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Sell him, I also did it a year ago with one of my teams. He is not the player who will have a lovely career, I think.

Thanks for that, I'm in a competitive GW so I'm always hesitant to sell talent as it has the chance to backfire!! I'm in negotiation with a manager for Edin Džeko, do you think swapping sananbria in a deal would be a good move?  Džeko may be old but he seems to have had a renaissance under roma this year. My worry is if they sell him in the summer to china etc

Just now, Ross_Wolves888 said:

Thanks for that, I'm in a competitive GW so I'm always hesitant to sell talent as it has the chance to backfire!! I'm in negotiation with a manager for Edin Džeko, do you think swapping sananbria in a deal would be a good move?  Džeko may be old but he seems to have had a renaissance under roma this year. My worry is if they sell him in the summer to china etc

I'm worried everyone is going to China now :P with all that money. On short term I will say immediately yes, but on long term I don't know. Dzeko has maybe 2 or 3 good (!) seasons to go, but Sanabria is not getting the level ever that Dzeko has now. So I would do it, but I think in 2 or 3 years you need to sell Dzeko then. If you stay manager of that club of course till then ;).

7 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

I see 3 from Osasuna were reviewed today I thought it was Italy next, indication it's Spain? Does naybody know from action on SW???

Spain

6 hours ago, Mr Gangie said:

Highest riser due for serie A?

check my thread

4 hours ago, BOOM said:

Is that all the Man U & LFC reviews done?

Surely Mane gets a rise?  He's arguably had a better season that Coutinho.

Tomorrow/day after

4 hours ago, Lana. said:

Will Sergio Floccari get a rise?

too old

3 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Emre can rise?

nope

2 hours ago, The punch said:

Anychance for Sami Khedira +1 ?

50/50

2 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I think Ezequiel BARCO 82 is due for another rise soon...or a transfer to a big club, or both.

18 years old, 4 goals and an assist, 81.9% pass completion, almost a guaranteed starter for Independiente now.

Wrong stat to use

Rise in the next review (end of this year)

1 minute ago, thorgan lesar said:

I can't afford him for the moment. Bought 13 young players and Benjamin Mendy (19 million). :) But I'm also selling. When starts the review for Real Madrid ?

3-5 days time

1 minute ago, Ross_Wolves888 said:

I don't think Roma will sell Dzeko especially if Spalettti stays. I would get Dzeko and try to buy him before his rise. 

2 hours ago, The punch said:

aubameyang rise but de bruyne stay, really sm ?

it's fine, maybe tomorrow

1 hour ago, d5v1L said:

coutinho on par with pogba is a joke !!! sm should rise pogba too

no way

51 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Is Dennis Praet getting a rise ?

nope

46 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Angel Gomes is already taken in my game world :( 

Harrop, Doughty, Mitchell ;) 

24 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I'm thinking about it, because next season I'm playing in a higher level (division 2). Maybe if I want to reach division 1 I need a better left central defender. But the player has to fit in my story and my system. I don't know about Nacho, but Alonso is the only one who plays with his left foot. I'm not looking for RCB's. Btw, I have Van Dijk :). But that's on the other side on the RCB in my 3-4-2-1 system.

Btw, Nicolas Lombaerts is going to KV Oostende in Belgium. It's official already.

Yeah, will drop -1 in the Russia review and from then on...

21 minutes ago, Ross_Wolves888 said:

COuld anyone give me an opinion on Antonio Sanabria? I've had him in my youth team for a year now; but seems to have stalled since his move to spain. I'm thinking of getting rid, wise move?

I'd sell 

13 minutes ago, Der Chefscout said:

Kane and Alli  rocks the pl  vote

+1 for Kane and +2 for Alli

Kane 93, Alli 91 IMO

Will get his 92 in the next review

9 minutes ago, Ross_Wolves888 said:

I'd take Dzeko- will get a +1

5 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

There are many that have argued that stats are 'rubbish' and that you can tell someone is world class just by 'eyeballing' them. You are not the first and you will not be the last. IMO...anyone can claim that any player is world class using this subjective method. Stats are cold hard facts, objective and indisputable.

But statistics are not everything because not all statistics are measured. And statistics can also be misleading (or have you never studied politics?)

These player ratings are mainly subjective and based on opinion & not on facts alone.

If we want to use stats only then Ricky Miller of Dover Athletic should be rated higher than Harry Kane.

1 hour ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

Wanyama +1 Wijnaldum +1

Sissoko -1 Sturridge -1 Henderson -1 Janssen -1

Yes, No

Yes, Yes, Yes, No

1 hour ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

Chalov +10

haha, I'd be happy with 80.

Bought him when he was 70.

1 hour ago, Dasylver said:

Munian +1

El sharaawy +1.

What do u think ?

No for both

1 hour ago, Dasylver said:

Mandzukic to get a rise?

50/50, maybe dependent on the CL

46 minutes ago, AdamDCFC said:

I am hopeful Eriksen will get a rise. I know he got one in January but he has been great for a spurs team who were very impressive. 23 assists and 12 goals is a great return. I'd say his rating should mirror Coutinhos

yeah