arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

1 hour ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Cahill was captain for most of Chelsea's title winning season and made the PFA TOTY. What's your reason for him staying?

Cant put him in alderwield league for me, think the squad was good as a whole and not on an individual basis think he has a fair rating in honesty but we'll see i maybe wrong alonso will rise and moses maybe even cesar 

The Prem review has been a joke so far. After Kante only getting 93 instead of 94 I think it's fair to say they won't be generous with Chelsea. Maybe because they were not in champs lge, who knows. +1s for Moses and Alonso, Courtois 50/50 for +1 and Azpilicueta no chance of +1. Hope I am wrong because I'd give the full backs +2s to 91s and the other two an +1 all day long. 

Oh, and still in total shock at Rooney's decline this season. I mean fair enough, he's not had his best season to date, but -2 today to 90 was just nuts. He's 31 lol, think sw thought he was 34 and packed off to China :P 

11 minutes ago, Hail Mary said:

He's 31 lol, think sw thought he was 34 and packed off to China :P 

Probably will in the next couple of months.

He has been dog s*** this season. I thought they might keep him around...like Roma with TOTTI. One of the old guard who won't make the first XI, but has the quality to come of the bench and influence a game when needed.

ROONEY has been that dreadful, that I barely see him making the bench next season. 

1 minute ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Probably will in the next couple of months.

He has been dog s*** this season. I thought they might keep him around...like Roma with TOTTI. One of the old guard who won't make the first XI, but has the quality to come of the bench and influence a game when needed.

ROONEY has been that dreadful, that I barely see him making the bench next season. 

lol dreadful ? 8 goal 10 assist....... drop -2 no, -1 yes

13 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Rated the same as LEMAR, DEMBELE, WERNER ...going by this, ROONEY should arguably be lower.

Going by that, half the players in the game rated 90 and higher should be lower then lol. If they want to lower declining players fast then that's fine, but do it to them all. All we ask is consistency and fairness. Sneijder is still 91 and still will be in 6 months from now. He plays in the Turkish league in a team that's been awful this season. 

36 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Rated the same as LEMAR, DEMBELE, WERNER ...going by this, ROONEY should arguably be lower.

LMAO liquidate ASAP. Never in my 8 years playing SM have I seen a player dropped so quickly, the post-soccer wiki ratings system is awful, totally ruined the game tbh.

18 minutes ago, The punch said:

so Thomas Müller -5 for 90 ? 9 goal 16 assist

please stop sm.

How many world cups has ROONEY won? When did he last play a champions league match?

91 would be crazy...like saying that he is as good as MANE, SALAH, CALLEJON, MOURA ... no chance

2 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

How many world cups has ROONEY won? When did he last play a champions league match?

91 would be crazy...like saying that he is as good as MANE, SALAH, CALLEJON, MOURA ... no chance

What an absolute load of bull. How is how many world cups relevent to Rooney's rating? Going by your logic, we better give Messi, Suarez and Neymar a -5 for not winning the world cup and Kramer a 99 rating for winning it.

Salah and Mane didn't play in the CL this season so your argument there is flawed. He also has a higher attacking output than the likes of Moura in a more difficult league. You need to comprehend how SM ratings work lad.

7 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Anyone know anything about Marlon playing for Barcelona this evening?

Liking to be first team? Worth buying?

I'd buy, Barca will buy him

7 hours ago, BigGameMo said:

Thoughts on Camacho's chance at a +1? 40/60 is my guess but would like to hear other opinions.

yeah, agree with you

7 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Will these rise?

Orsolini? stay

De vrij? stay/+1

Murgia? +4 to 80 

Partey? stay

Caricol? +3 to 85

Conti? +4 to 86

Diousse? Empoli +2 to 85

Gagliardini? +4 to 87

Liroli? +3 to 83

Diakhate fiorentina stay

Pajuca? who? Pjaca? stay

Alena? +2 to 80

Lemos? +2 to 85

Nagy? +2 to 86

6 hours ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Lingard +1 thought he would rise but seemingly no

Pogba stay yes

Courtois +1 yes

Azpilicueta +1 yes

Cahill +1 stay

Van Djik-Stay yes/review done

Fernandinho stay/-1 yeah

Dembele-stay hopefully +1

Valencia +1 seemingly no

Kane +1 yeah

Do these sound about right?

5 hours ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

Tomorrow:  Sakho 90 -> 88

Stay

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Hey, just for an opinion:

What wo you guys think of Leander Dendoncker ? :)

Great prospect

3 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

good lord stop

I felt Rooney should have only gotten -1, as a United fan