• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should see a doctor mate, it's amazing what they can do for you these days  

Some of the stuff you see on here is honestly absurd, this second time i've now seen you have a go at someone because of ratings lol, if people come on here and provide threads for the benefit of hund

With regards to @hoochy koochy's post, I agree that this has become a catch-all thread for deals, buy/sell/keep and new players etc. I can understand why people would post questions that are unrelated

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Dembele stays at  91? He is really underrated

hope he rises tbh as I have him in one of my sides.

2 hours ago, Hail Mary said:

Would it somehow be possible to sneak a peek at sw teams or is that kind of information classified as top secret? Who are these super agents? It would help in predicting ratings in future reviews. We know they all must of had Thiago and Coutinho, and they definitely didn't have Rooney :P 

hahaha

Just wanted to say, fantastic thread @arsenalrocs You've done a great job, now that the forum has died down a lot after all the changes, this is one of the few that seems to still be active. I'm surprised no one has mentioned about Christian Eriksen not getting a rise, maybe tomorrow? Personally think it will be shocking if Coutinho goes 93 and Eriksen stays at 92! Could I have an opinion on Aymeric Laporte, does he have to move to get a rating increase? Any chances in the next review?

Side note: Going to start using the forum again if anyone would like to link me to any interesting threads. Thanks in advance.  

38 minutes ago, Ross_Wolves888 said:

Keep or sell?

Nascimento JEMERSON sell for someone better

Mouctar DIAKHABY keep

Christopher NKUNKU keep

Levin ÖZTUNALI keep

Yerry MINA keep

Luís PIZZI good player but would sell for someone better

19 minutes ago, EricDier15 said:

Just wanted to say, fantastic thread @arsenalrocs You've done a great job, now that the forum has died down a lot after all the changes, this is one of the few that seems to still be active. I'm surprised no one has mentioned about Christian Eriksen not getting a rise, maybe tomorrow? Personally think it will be shocking if Coutinho goes 93 and Eriksen stays at 92! Could I have an opinion on Aymeric Laporte, does he have to move to get a rating increase? Any chances in the next review?

Side note: Going to start using the forum again if anyone would like to link me to any interesting threads. Thanks in advance.  

Thanks, appreciate it! Maybe tomorrow but without comparing to Coutinho, I think the reason Eriksen may not rise is to differentiate between Kane and the rest of the Spurs squad. You're right about Laporte, I think he'll need to move to get a rise.

Definitly check out Sir Rahul's ratings thread and I also really enjoy brocky64's thread on the Brazil Serie A. The share your team/show off your squad thread by Der Chefscout and BrutBrutBrut respectively are interesting as well. Besides those threads, thorgan lesar also has threads on Belgian players that I check out from time to time. On this thread itself, there are also posts made by forumers like TMCosta, Der Chefscout and others about interesting young prospects. 

1 hour ago, Ross_Wolves888 said:

Keep or sell?

Nascimento JEMERSON

Mouctar DIAKHABY

Christopher NKUNKU

Levin ÖZTUNALI

Yerry MINA

Luís PIZZI

I'd keep all, though you could improve on Emerson and Pizzi

1 hour ago, EricDier15 said:

Eriksen is criminally underrated IRL.

Laporte needs a move.

14 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

Thanks, appreciate it! Maybe tomorrow but without comparing to Coutinho, I think the reason Eriksen may not rise is to differentiate between Kane and the rest of the Spurs squad. You're right about Laporte, I think he'll need to move to get a rise.

Definitly check out Sir Rahul's ratings thread and I also really enjoy brocky64's thread on the Brazil Serie A. The share your team/show off your squad thread by Der Chefscout and BrutBrutBrut respectively are interesting as well. Besides those threads, thorgan lesar also has threads on Belgian players that I check out from time to time. On this thread itself, there are also posts made by forumers like TMCosta, Der Chefscout and others about interesting young prospects. 

cheers mate, I enjoy all those too.

Which to be fair are the only active threads on this forum.

Appreciate it if you can run your eyes over the following, as usual some are close to but may not get a rise this time:-

Cancelo (70.2% of available mins)

Sarabia (63.4% of available mins)

Stefan Savic (79.2% of available mins)

Vesga (50.9% of available mins)

Inaki Williams (82.7% of available mins)

Baselli (67.9% of available mins)

Cheers Mates

24 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Eriksen is criminally underrated IRL.

Laporte needs a move.

cheers mate, I enjoy all those too.

Which to be fair are the only active threads on this forum.

Thank you and I agree, think his performances have been somewhat overshadowed by the likes of Alli, Kane and even Son towards the end of the season with his goals. Really annoying!

40 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

No worries, thank you for your response and your suggestions, I'll be sure to have a look! Yeah I can see what you mean regarding Kane. Think it would still be unfair on Eriksen, because his stats for this season have been incredible! Have to wait and see tomorrow.

1 hour ago, arsenalrocs said:

I just read the news hehehhe hugs