Sissoko -1 Sturridge -1 Henderson -1 stay Janssen -1 stay

Agree with the rest

9 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Munian +1

El sharaawy +1.

What do u think ?

Muniain stay and El Shaarawy 50/50

8 hours ago, AdamDCFC said:

I am hopeful Eriksen will get a rise. I know he got one in January but he has been great for a spurs team who were very impressive. 23 assists and 12 goals is a great return. I'd say his rating should mirror Coutinhos

8 goals and 15 assists cause i'm sure SM doesn't care about the goals and assists in domestic cups. Still a classy and consistent player no doubt.

7 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Anyone know anything about Marlon playing for Barcelona this evening?

Liking to be first team? Worth buying?

Signing on permanently this year but i'm not sure if he's ready to be the backup to Umtiti and Pique

9 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Mandzukic to get a rise?

92's fine for him

7 hours ago, BigGameMo said:

Thoughts on Camacho's chance at a +1? 40/60 is my guess but would like to hear other opinions.

I think he'll stay IMO it's about 20/80

7 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Will these rise?

Orsolini? +1

De vrij? stay

Murgia? +2

Partey? +1

Caricol? +3

Conti?

Diousse? Empoli

Gagliardini?

Liroli?

Diakhate fiorentina stay

Pajuca? stay

Alena? +2

Lemos? +2

Nagay? +2

The rest of the predictions can be found here: Italy

6 hours ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Lingard +1 stay

Pogba stay 

Courtois +1

Azpilicueta +1

Cahill +1 stay

Van Djik-Stay

Fernandinho stay/-1 stay

Dembele-stay maybe +1

Valencia +1 

Kane +1

Do these sound about right?

Agree with the rest

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Hey, just for an opinion:

What wo you guys think of Leander Dendoncker ? :)

Good player, hope he moves this summer

Spain
Players arranged by position

Toni Lato
67203459.png

Position: D, DM ( L )
Club: Valencia CF
Rating: 77
Predicted rating: 80

Started 4 games and came on as a sub 4 times.

Aaron Caricol
67196209.png

Position: D, DM ( L )
Club: RCD Espanyol
Rating: 82
Predicted rating: 85

Started 27 games and came on as a sub twice.

Theo Hernandez
232656.png

Position: D, DM, M, AM ( L )
Club: Deportivo Alaves
Rating: 83
Predicted rating: 86

Started 30 games, came on as a sub twice and scored 1 goal.

Jose Luis
20160405_181409_jose_luis_muoz.jpg

Position: D ( C )
Club: Malaga CF
Rating: 75
Predicted rating: 78

Started 4 games and came on as a sub once.

Yeray Alvarez
og_image.php?id=2326

Position: D ( C )
Club: Athletic Club
Rating: 83
Predicted rating: 86

Started 24 games and came on as a sub once.

Unai Bustinza
unai.jpg

Position: D(RC)
Club: CD Leganes
Rating: 80
Predicted rating: 83/84

Started 21 games and came on as a sub once.

Aitor Bunuel
250x250_16170150aitor-bu--uel.jpg

Position: D, DM ( R )
Club: CA Osasuna
Rating: 78
Predicted rating: 82

Started 12 games.

Marc Navarro
67222733.png

Club: RCD Espanyol
Rating: 76

Started 9 games, came on as a sub twice and scored 2 goals.

Rafa Navarro
67208294.png

Club: Real Betis

Started 13 games, came on as a sub 4 times and scored 2 goals.

Alvaro Odriozola
image_353250.png

Position: D, DM, M ( R )
Club: Real Sociedad

Started 14 games.

Martin Hongla
image_856062.png

Position: D, DM ( C )
Club: Granada CF

Started 8 games and came on as a sub twice.

Uche Agbo
67214340.png

Position: D, DM, M ( C )
Club: Granada CF
Rating: 80
Predicted rating: 83

Started 28 games and came on as a sub thrice.

Cristian Rivera
95035901.png

Position: DM, M ( C )
Club: SD Eibar

Started 6 games and came on as a sub 10 times.

Carlos Soler
234153.png

Position: M, AM ( C )
Club: Valencia CF
Predicted rating: 83/84

Started 18 games, came on as a sub 4 times and scored 3 goals.

Javi Ontiveros
231640.png

Position: M, AM (RL)
Club: Malaga CF

Started 7 games, came on as a sub 11 times and scored 2 goals.

Would it somehow be possible to sneak a peek at sw teams or is that kind of information classified as top secret? Who are these super agents? It would help in predicting ratings in future reviews. We know they all must of had Thiago and Coutinho, and they definitely didn't have Rooney :P 

3 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Dembele stays at  91? He is really underrated

hope he rises tbh as I have him in one of my sides.

2 hours ago, Hail Mary said:

Would it somehow be possible to sneak a peek at sw teams or is that kind of information classified as top secret? Who are these super agents? It would help in predicting ratings in future reviews. We know they all must of had Thiago and Coutinho, and they definitely didn't have Rooney :P 

hahaha

Just wanted to say, fantastic thread @arsenalrocs You've done a great job, now that the forum has died down a lot after all the changes, this is one of the few that seems to still be active. I'm surprised no one has mentioned about Christian Eriksen not getting a rise, maybe tomorrow? Personally think it will be shocking if Coutinho goes 93 and Eriksen stays at 92! Could I have an opinion on Aymeric Laporte, does he have to move to get a rating increase? Any chances in the next review?

Side note: Going to start using the forum again if anyone would like to link me to any interesting threads. Thanks in advance.  

38 minutes ago, Ross_Wolves888 said:

Keep or sell?

Nascimento JEMERSON sell for someone better

Mouctar DIAKHABY keep

Christopher NKUNKU keep

Levin ÖZTUNALI keep

Yerry MINA keep

Luís PIZZI good player but would sell for someone better

19 minutes ago, EricDier15 said:

Just wanted to say, fantastic thread @arsenalrocs You've done a great job, now that the forum has died down a lot after all the changes, this is one of the few that seems to still be active. I'm surprised no one has mentioned about Christian Eriksen not getting a rise, maybe tomorrow? Personally think it will be shocking if Coutinho goes 93 and Eriksen stays at 92! Could I have an opinion on Aymeric Laporte, does he have to move to get a rating increase? Any chances in the next review?

Side note: Going to start using the forum again if anyone would like to link me to any interesting threads. Thanks in advance.  

Thanks, appreciate it! Maybe tomorrow but without comparing to Coutinho, I think the reason Eriksen may not rise is to differentiate between Kane and the rest of the Spurs squad. You're right about Laporte, I think he'll need to move to get a rise.

Definitly check out Sir Rahul's ratings thread and I also really enjoy brocky64's thread on the Brazil Serie A. The share your team/show off your squad thread by Der Chefscout and BrutBrutBrut respectively are interesting as well. Besides those threads, thorgan lesar also has threads on Belgian players that I check out from time to time. On this thread itself, there are also posts made by forumers like TMCosta, Der Chefscout and others about interesting young prospects. 

1 hour ago, Ross_Wolves888 said:

Keep or sell?

Nascimento JEMERSON

Mouctar DIAKHABY

Christopher NKUNKU

Levin ÖZTUNALI

Yerry MINA

Luís PIZZI

I'd keep all, though you could improve on Emerson and Pizzi

1 hour ago, EricDier15 said:

Eriksen is criminally underrated IRL.

Laporte needs a move.

14 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

Thanks, appreciate it! Maybe tomorrow but without comparing to Coutinho, I think the reason Eriksen may not rise is to differentiate between Kane and the rest of the Spurs squad. You're right about Laporte, I think he'll need to move to get a rise.

Definitly check out Sir Rahul's ratings thread and I also really enjoy brocky64's thread on the Brazil Serie A. The share your team/show off your squad thread by Der Chefscout and BrutBrutBrut respectively are interesting as well. Besides those threads, thorgan lesar also has threads on Belgian players that I check out from time to time. On this thread itself, there are also posts made by forumers like TMCosta, Der Chefscout and others about interesting young prospects. 

cheers mate, I enjoy all those too.

Which to be fair are the only active threads on this forum.

Appreciate it if you can run your eyes over the following, as usual some are close to but may not get a rise this time:-

Cancelo (70.2% of available mins)

Sarabia (63.4% of available mins)

Stefan Savic (79.2% of available mins)

Vesga (50.9% of available mins)

Inaki Williams (82.7% of available mins)

Baselli (67.9% of available mins)

Cheers Mates

24 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Eriksen is criminally underrated IRL.

Laporte needs a move.

cheers mate, I enjoy all those too.

Which to be fair are the only active threads on this forum.

Thank you and I agree, think his performances have been somewhat overshadowed by the likes of Alli, Kane and even Son towards the end of the season with his goals. Really annoying!

40 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

No worries, thank you for your response and your suggestions, I'll be sure to have a look! Yeah I can see what you mean regarding Kane. Think it would still be unfair on Eriksen, because his stats for this season have been incredible! Have to wait and see tomorrow.

1 hour ago, arsenalrocs said:

I just read the news hehehhe hugs