• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should see a doctor mate, it's amazing what they can do for you these days  

Some of the stuff you see on here is honestly absurd, this second time i've now seen you have a go at someone because of ratings lol, if people come on here and provide threads for the benefit of hund

With regards to @hoochy koochy's post, I agree that this has become a catch-all thread for deals, buy/sell/keep and new players etc. I can understand why people would post questions that are unrelated

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Nico66 said:

I have an option to sell Cardinale for Pickford + 2m...

Worth considering or not... please??

yes

6 hours ago, EricDier15 said:

Unsure on the following... Keep or Sell? Any possibility of them rising the next time their ratings are reviewed?

Almany Toure

Filip Benkovic

Ruben Neves

Andrija Balic

Matheus Pereira

Andre Horta

Hachim Mastour (Really seems to have gone off the boil after being raved about)

Charly Musonda

Divock Origi

Sorry for the long list, I'm not desperate to sell just wanted to reduce my wage budget slightly and reduce the amount of players I have in my youth team, thanks in advance.

Sell Benkovic, Balic, Pereira, Mastour. Maybe Neves.

5 hours ago, Christy87new said:

Thanks, iv had him for quite a while was half thinking of moving him on, but after seeing what rahul thinks of boga ill probably sell him instead.

What about these keep or sell im at my squad cap as well

Santos Gerson

Ivan Saponijc

adama diakhaby

Ezequiel Ponce

Gorgi arabidze

Diogo Gonclaves

Predrag Rajkovic In my opinion he needs to step up to a better league

I'd only keep Ponce and Diakhaby

1 hour ago, The punch said:

anychance for carvajal rise ?

nope

1 hour ago, koplfc said:

What league are we thinking next? Need some risers 78-84

Italy after Spain

22 minutes ago, Gazj59 said:

Callejon + 1? 

50/50

27 minutes ago, Der Chefscout said:

CHAMPIONS  ?Verifizierter Account @AS_Monaco 42 Min.Vor 42 Minuten

? L’AS Monaco est heureux d’annoncer la signature de Youri Tielemans jusqu’en 2022 !!! #WelcomeToMonaco

Youri Tielemans

Youri Tielemans  move from RSC Anderlecht to Monaco for 25 Mio €

Bakayoko in the Premier League?

DAnObRuWAAAsr4G.jpg

excellent deal

3 hours ago, Der Chefscout said:

CHAMPIONS  ?Verifizierter Account @AS_Monaco 42 Min.Vor 42 Minuten

? L’AS Monaco est heureux d’annoncer la signature de Youri Tielemans jusqu’en 2022 !!! #WelcomeToMonaco

Youri Tielemans

Youri Tielemans  move from RSC Anderlecht to Monaco for 25 Mio €

Bakayoko in the Premier League?

DAnObRuWAAAsr4G.jpg

Vinicius Jr. hadn't played a minute (now has 8') and was sold for €45m. Pep said €46m (a million more as if it even matters at this point) and then laughed at the state of the transfer market. He's 16yo, there's no guarantee he'll be the next Neymar and RM could very well have thrown a lot of money at what turns out to be the next Kerlon.

Tielemans fee of €25m, instead of €45m, is a lot more reasonable. TBH it's a bargain for Monaco and Anderlecht should have held out for Vinicius Jr. money. Tielemans has:

- over 14,000 minutes ... instead of 0

- 35 goals (quite a few worldies) ... instead of 0

- 31 assists ... instead of 0

Tielemans playing mainly DM/CM in a very physical and defensive league makes his stats even more impressive (in before: Pro League is ranked well above e.g. Eredivisie, Belgian clubs outperforming Dutch ones in each of the last 5 years). He also helped his club to 2 titles winning several individual honours along the way (this year he was crucial in the title run and he was awarded POTY). He's very young yet massively experienced (in domestic competitions and in Europe as well). Monaco is a smart move and reportedly Jardim being keen to sign him was decisive (shouldn't be rotting on the bench). Still in the current market it's strange that Anderlecht didn't ask for a lot more (had many years left on his contract as well).

7 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Callejon + 1? 

I think I replied not long ago with a 70%

5 hours ago, d5v1L said:

can you recommend any mids/fw 90+ getting a rise soon?

Dybala, Higuain, Felipe Anderson, Saul, Insigne and Sandro

4 hours ago, kylepearson said:

Can anyone recommend a few cheap players rising to around 80/81/82 mark within the next week or so?

Serie A next week, check out the list of risers: http://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/158764-worldwide-risers/?do=findComment&comment=3180527

2 hours ago, d5v1L said:

Any chance for a rise for these:
Stefan Savic- stay
Manolas-  +1 great season 1 year on contract will go to one of the Milans next
Koulibaly- stay- great season Napoli only 3rd ?50/50 rise
De Vrij - +1 deserves to be 91 may go to AC Milan or even Barcelona
Carvajal +1 real will will CL and some of there players will need to rise therefore on that basis Carvajal needs to 93
kovacic stay

Thanks

been thinking about these myself for a while.

I am of a differing opinion to Arsenalrocs and Sir Rahul here

3 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

I think I replied not long ago with a 70%

Dybala, Higuain, Felipe Anderson, Saul, Insigne and Sandro

Serie A next week, check out the list of risers: http://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/158764-worldwide-risers/?do=findComment&comment=3180527

I did check out the thread and saw some good options but was hoping for cheaper players maybe older players rising to around 80-83 

7 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Vinicius Jr. hadn't played a minute (now has 8') and was sold for €45m. Pep said €46m (a million more as if it even matters at this point) and then laughed at the state of the transfer market. He's 16yo, there's no guarantee he'll be the next Neymar and RM could very well have thrown a lot of money at what turns out to be the next Kerlon.

Tielemans fee of €25m, instead of €45m, is a lot more reasonable. TBH it's a bargain for Monaco and Anderlecht should have held out for Vinicius Jr. money. Tielemans has:

- over 14,000 minutes ... instead of 0

- 35 goals (quite a few worldies) ... instead of 0

- 31 assists ... instead of 0

Tielemans playing mainly DM/CM in a very physical and defensive league makes his stats even more impressive (in before: Pro League is ranked well above e.g. Eredivisie, Belgian clubs outperforming Dutch ones in each of the last 5 years). He also helped his club to 2 titles winning several individual honours along the way (this year he was crucial in the title run and he was awarded POTY). He's very young yet massively experienced (in domestic competitions and in Europe as well). Monaco is a smart move and reportedly Jardim being keen to sign him was decisive (shouldn't be rotting on the bench). Still in the current market it's strange that Anderlecht didn't ask for a lot more (had many years left on his contract as well).

His club won't see even half of that should he fail so it doesn't matter what they report the fee as being. 

Just now, S04 said:

His club won't see even half of that should he fail so it doesn't matter what they report the fee as being. 

I heard RM had to pay €30m up front and the remainder when he turns 18 but I can't confidently claim that the source is reliable.

13 minutes ago, kylepearson said:

I did check out the thread and saw some good options but was hoping for cheaper players maybe older players rising to around 80-83 

Unfortunately, I don't know of any such players in Serie A. It's usually only the younger players in big leagues that have a low rating. Most of the older players have already risen in the past and now play in the reserve team or are loaned out to teams in Serie B or Lega Pro. I'm not sure if SM will review those players loaned out when they look at Serie A. You would probably have to look at players from the smaller leagues but those players are unlikely to be reviewed next week.

21 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

I heard RM had to pay €30m up front and the remainder when he turns 18 but I can't confidently claim that the source is reliable.

It's all speculation no one knows of course but I can't see any business paying that sum for a 16 year old without considerable clauses to cover there backs should he be seal boy number 2 it doesn't make any sense. That said we have read or heard in the past of such but again no one knows.