• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should see a doctor mate, it's amazing what they can do for you these days  

Some of the stuff you see on here is honestly absurd, this second time i've now seen you have a go at someone because of ratings lol, if people come on here and provide threads for the benefit of hund

With regards to @hoochy koochy's post, I agree that this has become a catch-all thread for deals, buy/sell/keep and new players etc. I can understand why people would post questions that are unrelated

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, kylepearson said:

Is it worth signing George Honeyman?

Nope, definitely not now. Just rose, hardly plays and Sunderland relegated.

2 minutes ago, Michaeleyre1 said:

Would you guys swap Cardinale and Dalbert (both 8m) for Donnarumma (16m) before the Italy review?

Yep I would. A keeper like Donnarumma is a player that only comes around once every generation 

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

I SUSPECT Dzeko is NOT going to rise. He's just been sold in one my Gw's & is only Transfer Banned til 1 June & I haven't seen SM do the short TB for a player who is going to rise??

eh? The Short TB is when you sell to external for cash they are available 7 days later, if you sell to a managed team its a longer TB.

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

I SUSPECT Dzeko is NOT going to rise. He's just been sold in one my Gw's & is only Transfer Banned til 1 June & I haven't seen SM do the short TB for a player who is going to rise??

He will rise

58 minutes ago, Michaeleyre1 said:

Dalbert is currently backup to Guerreiro. I do have Henrichs, Elvedi and Theo Hernandez as well though 

Do it then

1 hour ago, The punch said:

anychance for dybala 93? i sell for vidal ??

Don't think he'll get to 93. I would keep Vidal for now.

6 minutes ago, johnWF said:

anyone prediction of (DR) players?

d´ambrosio 88? 89
schelotto 88? 88

tomovic 88 88
giancarlo gonzalez 88 87
ezequiel muñoz 87 87/88
kashia 87 87

9 hours ago, Ross_Wolves888 said:

Should I sell Henrichs for 24 Mill? I don't need the money, but a 22 mill return seems like a great investment.

keep

9 hours ago, Der Chefscout said:

News about   Manchester City ,

Jesus Navas , Sagna ,Clichy and Caballero leave Man. City .

https://www.mancity.com/

All fullbacks: tell your agents to contact Pep ASAP

1 hour ago, johnWF said:

anyone prediction of (DR) players?

d´ambrosio 88? 89

schelotto 88? stay

tomovic 88 stay

giancarlo gonzalez 88 87

ezequiel muñoz 87 stay

kashia 87 stay

3 hours ago, The punch said:

anychance for dybala 93? i sell for vidal ??

92, keep Vidal

Virtually all of Bayern's intra-league dealings have been shrewd, e.g.:

- Goretzka ... probably joins on a free in 2018

- Gotze ... Germany's biggest talent (at the time) was cheap at basically half price and was sold before he got fat

- Lewy ... imagine getting one of the world's best strikers when they're scarce and the market is inflated ON A FREE

- Rudy ... another steal

- Hummels ... one of Bayern's best players this season and he was dirt cheap (it's a joke that he got no rise in this review)

KDB and Sane joined City but I heard that KDB was asked to wait one year and then join Bayern instead (IIRC Sane was a target as well although Bayern donot want to pay nearly as much as City). Even though KDB was flattered by Bayern he had stalled his career long enough at Chelsea and Wolfsburg had a Ballon d'Or shortlisted player that was refreshingly honest about his plans (he also broke records, helped them to a 2nd place, DFB Pokal and Super Cup).

Bayern are quite tight-fisted but they're getting lucky that players want to join them. Hard to tell how long they'll keep this up and stay among Europe's elite. The other BuLi sides however, what's going awfully wrong? Are finances too stretched? So many players running down their contracts is unusual. Why can't/won't these clubs offer new contracts/get players to sign them? If it's a wage issue, why did the clubs manoeuvre themselves into this predicament? Are the wages too high to begin with? Isn't living beyond one's means frowned upon in Germany?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyM3CVDXUAAu9ay.jpg

@Der Chefscout@S04

1 hour ago, 1000dB said:

Virtually all of Bayern's intra-league dealings have been shrewd, e.g.:

- Goretzka ... probably joins on a free in 2018

- Gotze ... Germany's biggest talent (at the time) was cheap at basically half price and was sold before he got fat

- Lewy ... imagine getting one of the world's best strikers when they're scarce and the market is inflated ON A FREE

- Rudy ... another steal

- Hummels ... one of Bayern's best players this season and he was dirt cheap (it's a joke that he got no rise in this review)

KDB and Sane joined City but I heard that KDB was asked to wait one year and then join Bayern instead (IIRC Sane was a target as well although Bayern donot want to pay nearly as much as City). Even though KDB was flattered by Bayern he had stalled his career long enough at Chelsea and Wolfsburg had a Ballon d'Or shortlisted player that was refreshingly honest about his plans (he also broke records, helped them to a 2nd place, DFB Pokal and Super Cup).

Bayern are quite tight-fisted but they're getting lucky that players want to join them. Hard to tell how long they'll keep this up and stay among Europe's elite. The other BuLi sides however, what's going awfully wrong? Are finances too stretched? So many players running down their contracts is unusual. Why can't/won't these clubs offer new contracts/get players to sign them? If it's a wage issue, why did the clubs manoeuvre themselves into this predicament? Are the wages too high to begin with? Isn't living beyond one's means frowned upon in Germany?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyM3CVDXUAAu9ay.jpg

@Der Chefscout@S04

Isn't primarily only for the money, for players who do not want to leave Germany, Bavaria is the non plus ultra
you play every year guaranteed CL are in the League and in the Cup, always up there, and earn good money here. Bayern gets many players at a good price exclude because they at first change one somewhere. And wait if necessary until end of contract. The next 2 will be Goretzka and Brandt. can leave Bayer for about 13 Mio € next year .

The first Club in Germany that can hold will be RB Leipzig.

Sorry for my bad english i am use goggle translate :)