arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

7 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Vinicius Jr. hadn't played a minute (now has 8') and was sold for €45m. Pep said €46m (a million more as if it even matters at this point) and then laughed at the state of the transfer market. He's 16yo, there's no guarantee he'll be the next Neymar and RM could very well have thrown a lot of money at what turns out to be the next Kerlon.

Tielemans fee of €25m, instead of €45m, is a lot more reasonable. TBH it's a bargain for Monaco and Anderlecht should have held out for Vinicius Jr. money. Tielemans has:

- over 14,000 minutes ... instead of 0

- 35 goals (quite a few worldies) ... instead of 0

- 31 assists ... instead of 0

Tielemans playing mainly DM/CM in a very physical and defensive league makes his stats even more impressive (in before: Pro League is ranked well above e.g. Eredivisie, Belgian clubs outperforming Dutch ones in each of the last 5 years). He also helped his club to 2 titles winning several individual honours along the way (this year he was crucial in the title run and he was awarded POTY). He's very young yet massively experienced (in domestic competitions and in Europe as well). Monaco is a smart move and reportedly Jardim being keen to sign him was decisive (shouldn't be rotting on the bench). Still in the current market it's strange that Anderlecht didn't ask for a lot more (had many years left on his contract as well).

His club won't see even half of that should he fail so it doesn't matter what they report the fee as being. 

Just now, S04 said:

His club won't see even half of that should he fail so it doesn't matter what they report the fee as being. 

I heard RM had to pay €30m up front and the remainder when he turns 18 but I can't confidently claim that the source is reliable.

13 minutes ago, kylepearson said:

I did check out the thread and saw some good options but was hoping for cheaper players maybe older players rising to around 80-83 

Unfortunately, I don't know of any such players in Serie A. It's usually only the younger players in big leagues that have a low rating. Most of the older players have already risen in the past and now play in the reserve team or are loaned out to teams in Serie B or Lega Pro. I'm not sure if SM will review those players loaned out when they look at Serie A. You would probably have to look at players from the smaller leagues but those players are unlikely to be reviewed next week.

21 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

I heard RM had to pay €30m up front and the remainder when he turns 18 but I can't confidently claim that the source is reliable.

It's all speculation no one knows of course but I can't see any business paying that sum for a 16 year old without considerable clauses to cover there backs should he be seal boy number 2 it doesn't make any sense. That said we have read or heard in the past of such but again no one knows. 

4 minutes ago, kylepearson said:

Is it worth signing George Honeyman?

nope

2 minutes ago, Michaeleyre1 said:

Would you guys swap Cardinale and Dalbert (both 8m) for Donnarumma (16m) before the Italy review?

I'd get Donnarumma, if you have a good LB to replace Dalbert

2 minutes ago, kylepearson said:

Is it worth signing George Honeyman?

Nope, definitely not now. Just rose, hardly plays and Sunderland relegated.

2 minutes ago, Michaeleyre1 said:

Would you guys swap Cardinale and Dalbert (both 8m) for Donnarumma (16m) before the Italy review?

Yep I would. A keeper like Donnarumma is a player that only comes around once every generation 

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

I SUSPECT Dzeko is NOT going to rise. He's just been sold in one my Gw's & is only Transfer Banned til 1 June & I haven't seen SM do the short TB for a player who is going to rise??

eh? The Short TB is when you sell to external for cash they are available 7 days later, if you sell to a managed team its a longer TB.

4 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Ahhh I never twigged that Noisy! Learned something. Your sure Externals never have 7days then??

SM changed it a while back so when you sold to external for cash they were made available quicker to buy.

I am constantly keeping a eye out in all my worlds now.

11 minutes ago, Michaeleyre1 said:

Dalbert is currently backup to Guerreiro. I do have Henrichs, Elvedi and Theo Hernandez as well though 

Good backups, go for Donnarumma. Don't think this affects anything but looks like Dalbert has agreed personal terms with Inter.

27 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

Good backups, go for Donnarumma. Don't think this affects anything but looks like Dalbert has agreed personal terms with Inter.

Thanks for the heads up. I guess I could buy him back if he does really well there and he's still available 

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

I SUSPECT Dzeko is NOT going to rise. He's just been sold in one my Gw's & is only Transfer Banned til 1 June & I haven't seen SM do the short TB for a player who is going to rise??

He will rise

58 minutes ago, Michaeleyre1 said:

Dalbert is currently backup to Guerreiro. I do have Henrichs, Elvedi and Theo Hernandez as well though 

Do it then

1 hour ago, arsenalrocs said:

So it seems that he decided to destroy his career :):) 

1 hour ago, The punch said:

anychance for dybala 93? i sell for vidal ??

Don't think he'll get to 93. I would keep Vidal for now.

6 minutes ago, johnWF said:

anyone prediction of (DR) players?

d´ambrosio 88? 89
schelotto 88? 88

tomovic 88 88
giancarlo gonzalez 88 87
ezequiel muñoz 87 87/88
kashia 87 87