Jump to content

Worldwide Risers


arsenalrocs

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, kylepearson said:

I know he just got a rise but is it worth signing Tom Field or instead Josh clarke? 

Both will continue to rise if they start but I don't think they're particularly noteworthy talents. Brentford have also bought a new RB and Clarke may not get many games next season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, 1000dB said:

 

= mere pedantry

Most likely Izquierdo leaves Brugge this summer. Reportedly Sevilla and Inter are interested but Brugge are asking €20m for their golden boot winner. Sevilla offered a lot less last year.

 

9 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Izquierdo or Januzaj ?

These 2 are like grass go look for some flowers:)

Izquierdo will flop in any other league, he looks fat to me and manager takes him off after every 65 mins nowadays. This thread is for risers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Really surprised Ter Stegen hasn't gotten a +1, was immense for Barca this season........

15 minutes ago, The punch said:

so, saul niguez no rise ? hahahaha nice sm. saul niguez 4013 mins, kovacic 2154 mins, kimmich 2092mins 91 rated !!

nice sm very nice

Thought both of them would have gotten a +1

45 minutes ago, d5v1L said:

Hirving lozano worth keeping now ? (prob going to celta, i guess rise is too far for him)

I would keep if he moves especially in a competitive gw and sell if he stays

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, d5v1L said:

What are the chances for these rises:

Romagnoli 89+1 to 90

Stefan De Vrij 90+1 to 91

koulibaly 91+1 to 92

Thanks !!!

All 50/50. Depends on what direction SM chooses to take when reviewing Serie A. They were harsher on the top teams in La Liga and Savic, Saul, Ter Stegen etc. didn't rise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, kylepearson said:

What league is reviewed next? Belgium soon?

Think so, or maybe Russia

12 hours ago, Der Chefscout said:

Marca says Alvaro  Morata with Milan agreed, Milan Is still negotiating

with Real Madrid . Transfer fee 60- 75 mio € ?

he's linked with everyone 

12 hours ago, rogerthat said:

Will Donnarumma 100% rise? Thanks

yes

11 hours ago, kylepearson said:

I know he just got a rise but is it worth signing Tom Field or instead Josh clarke? 

neither

9 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

What about Aréola ?

I'd get someone else

9 hours ago, d5v1L said:

Hirving lozano worth keeping now ? (prob going to celta, i guess rise is too far for him)

Keep

9 hours ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Really surprised Ter Stegen hasn't gotten a +1, was immense for Barca this season........

agreed

9 hours ago, Der Chefscout said:

After the Bernardo Silva Transfer  Manchester City before the next transfer

Ederson is the goal of desire , When he moves to city is he pretty quickly 90  + rated

 

Emil Audero GK (20) Juventus Turin in the first elven today

agreed

8 hours ago, The punch said:

so, saul niguez no rise ? hahahaha nice sm. saul niguez 4013 mins, kovacic 2154 mins, kimmich 2092mins 91 rated !!

nice sm very nice

mistake

7 hours ago, Der Chefscout said:

Juve wins 2:1 vs Bologna

Moise Kean

2:1 Kean (17 years old )  90+4

hope they don't give him a rise for the goal

7 hours ago, d5v1L said:

What are the chances for these rises:

Romagnoli 89+1 to 90

Stefan De Vrij 90+1 to 91

koulibaly 91+1 to 92

Thanks !!!

yes, 50/50 for the other two

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, jgos2 said:

 

These 2 are like grass go look for some flowers:)

Izquierdo will flop in any other league, he looks fat to me and manager takes him off after every 65 mins nowadays. This thread is for risers

Wow, that's very rude of you. A question was asked about these two players ITT, i.e. " Izquierdo or Januzaj?", and I'm quite confident Izquierdo is nailed on for a rise while Januzaj clearly isn't.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kylepearson said:

Can someone give me the link to the Russian risers list? 

All lists can be found on the very first post here: http://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/158764-worldwide-risers/

 

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Can you believe Matz Sels is playing better for my team in SM then Alphonse Aréola ? 

I did a bid on Sergio Rico. Good idea ?

Yep

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...