• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should see a doctor mate, it's amazing what they can do for you these days  

Some of the stuff you see on here is honestly absurd, this second time i've now seen you have a go at someone because of ratings lol, if people come on here and provide threads for the benefit of hund

With regards to @hoochy koochy's post, I agree that this has become a catch-all thread for deals, buy/sell/keep and new players etc. I can understand why people would post questions that are unrelated

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

Dybala, the most overrated "player" of the century, was shockingly poor. Without his poor touches you wouldn't even know he was on the pitch. Does he always choke this hard? SM gifted him +2. What a joke. He's horrible. -3 or -4 would only be fair.

Kinda agree with this. I always hear about what a talent DYBALA is. He just didn't show up.

DYBALA "hype" > DYBALA performance IRL

6 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

Dybala, the most overrated "player" of the century, was shockingly poor. Without his poor touches you wouldn't even know he was on the pitch. Does he always choke this hard? SM gifted him +2. What a joke. He's horrible. -3 or -4 would only be fair.

Maybe 2nd after Benzema. The standard of Italian football is poor. You only have to look at the likes of Suso and Deulofeu who have gone to Italy and been great. If Adama Traore played in Italy he would be a 90 within a year or two. If he stayed in the Prem, he'd be lucky to be 87. Sw don't seem to understand the quality difference between certain leagues. Juve made a champs lge final therefore Italian football is strong, and Barca/Real are arguably the biggest two clubs in the world so La Liga must be the best league. The only reason these clubs do so well in Europe is because they only have to be at 60/70% in their league games. 

1 minute ago, Hail Mary said:

Maybe 2nd after Benzema. The standard of Italian football is poor. You only have to look at the likes of Suso and Deulofeu who have gone to Italy and been great. If Adama Traore played in Italy he would be a 90 within a year or two. If he stayed in the Prem, he'd be lucky to be 87. Sw don't seem to understand the quality difference between certain leagues. Juve made a champs lge final therefore Italian football is strong, and Barca/Real are arguably the biggest two clubs in the world so La Liga must be the best league. The only reason these clubs do so well in Europe is because they only have to be at 60/70% in their league games. 

You make an interesting point. It has always really been the Prem vs La Liga for the greatest league in the world. Personally, I feel that it is really tight and has been for the past couple of years.

British teams seem to spend 90% of their time in Europe choking. Chelsea were lucky to win the trophy a few years back...Man U was the last English team that genuinely had the belief, desire and quality to win it in 2009. Since then...English teams seem to have 'had a go', but have almost always done so unconvincingly.

3 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

You make an interesting point. It has always really been the Prem vs La Liga for the greatest league in the world. Personally, I feel that it is really tight and has been for the past couple of years.

British teams seem to spend 90% of their time in Europe choking. Chelsea were lucky to win the trophy a few years back...Man U was the last English team that genuinely had the belief, desire and quality to win it in 2009. Since then...English teams seem to have 'had a go', but have almost always done so unconvincingly.

I generally believe this is down to the quality within the league though. Money has turned it into the most competitive league by far and at the same time killed off the English national team due to the best foreign imports. If anyone doubts that is true, ask Pep Guardiola. He knows better than anyone how strong the league is. English teams will continue to struggle in Europe despite having some of the strongest teams and best managers because they have to be at 100% every game. There's no switching off because you get exposed when you play poorly. How many times have Barca/Real had an off day and still ran out 3-1, 4-1 winners? Probably half their season. 

13 minutes ago, Hail Mary said:

I generally believe this is down to the quality within the league though. Money has turned it into the most competitive league by far and at the same time killed off the English national team due to the best foreign imports. If anyone doubts that is true, ask Pep Guardiola. He knows better than anyone how strong the league is. English teams will continue to struggle in Europe despite having some of the strongest teams and best managers because they have to be at 100% every game. There's no switching off because you get exposed when you play poorly. How many times have Barca/Real had an off day and still ran out 3-1, 4-1 winners? Probably half their season. 

...although very few teams, even in the Prem, are as star studded as Madrid and Barca.

To me, it was telling that the likes of Beckham, Ronaldo, Suarez, Bale...made the switch. It doesn't matter how big Chelsea, Man U etc. are...or even that they have just won a CL. Players always seem to see playing for Madrid or Barca as the pinnacle of world football...irregardless of how well Madrid or Barca are doing in any given season.

1 hour ago, Hail Mary said:

yes this plays a part but its an easy excuse to use, english teams don't develop players and thats where they fall short from other leagues, they spend millions every year chopping and changing players, there is no continuity there is more money than any other league but thats a gift and a curse as they are always overpaying for players and its also a lot costlier/harder to do domestic deals in England than in other countries there are many reasons why english clubs arent doing well in europe, with 5 teams in next year we might see a difference, but juve,madrida, barca and bayern easily well ahead of the rest no matter what league they're in

7 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

Any chance of Isco getting a belated rise if Real Madrid win the CL? Still rated lower than James despite the latter not making the squad for the final.

Nah

5 hours ago, Hfazil said:

What a goal by Mandzukic! He needs to go upto 93

no lol, knee-jerk reaction

3 hours ago, Hail Mary said:

this is mostly true

3 hours ago, Rahul said:

Burki or ederson moares as first choice keeper? Who to go for?

Ederson

Can u please rank the following players based on potential ?

1) Cornet,G.martins, Ceballos, D.Jota, N.amiri, Malcolm,G.Simeone, Oztunali, Lozano , Theo hernandez and T. Maia

2) J.bernardo ,Y.mina,T.Kongolo, W.Obran,Van beek, J.mere, Riedewald,  Upamenco, Y.Alvarez, Mammana ,Soyuncu

1 hour ago, Nico66 said:

Actually it was a +5 for Conti.

Other notables rises were awarded, in no particular order, to...

Kessie +2

Caldara +3

Spinazzola +4

Just making sure that SM weren't slacking off! Lol. I am sure that Seria A is taking longer than the Prem and La Liga, SM got that done in days...but I will be patient.