arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

Hi guys, rejoined SM after a long time out of the game and looking for risers. Signing players from Russia and Belgium, who do you believe could possibly be after that? (which country hasn't been reviewed for ages)

12 hours ago, koplfc said:

Fernandez Nacho worth signing?? Only real central defensive back up now with Pepe heading out. 

yes- they also have Vallejo and Diego Llorente coming back

11 hours ago, EnglishPirlo said:

Can I have some opinions on Hwang Hee-Chan at Salzburg please? How much potential to be a really top player? And, is an increase likely for the next review of Austria? Trying to find a centre forward with the potential to be a great player in a tough game world, doesn't have to guarantee a quick rise but a long term option, preferably under 80 rated for finances. Lots of suggestions please  guys, because I'm guessing many of them will be taken!

good talent, 83

8 hours ago, .RC said:

Hi guys, rejoined SM after a long time out of the game and looking for risers. Signing players from Russia and Belgium, who do you believe could possibly be after that? (which country hasn't been reviewed for ages)

No idea tbh- maybe Switzerland

6 hours ago, Bear Alba said:

Riechedly bazoer. Competitive gw. 15m for him. Good deal? Thanks

Meh, better options are there

7 hours ago, koplfc said:

Fabinho + Kessie for Hummels?

no

3 hours ago, Rahul said:

@arsenalrocs @Sir Rahul @thorgan lesar  Could u suggest a list of young prospects under 2-3 million who have a potential to reach 90 in a season or two?

Picked up Woodburn,TAA , Jose gomes and V.Junior . Would be great if u could add in a few more names

I don't think any of those four will hit 90 in a season or two.

3 hours ago, Michaeleyre1 said:

Do you think swapping Rugani for Virgil Van Dijk would be a good move? Both valued at 14.0M right now.  Obviously I will wait for Juventus review even though i don't think Rugani will rise to 89

Yes I'd do it. VVD to move to City/Pool.

2 hours ago, Rahul said:

Almany toure ,TBaumgatrl ,St.Juste or R.Duarte? 

Almamy

8 hours ago, .RC said:

All lists of risers (including Russia and Belgium) here: http://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/158764-worldwide-risers/

The leagues listed there are all due for a review.

7 hours ago, koplfc said:

Fabinho + Kessie for Hummels?

I would say yes if your defence needs a boost though it would be sore to lose Fabinho

6 hours ago, Bear Alba said:

Riechedly bazoer. Competitive gw. 15m for him. Good deal? Thanks

I wouldn't

3 hours ago, Rahul said:

@arsenalrocs @Sir Rahul @thorgan lesar  Could u suggest a list of young prospects under 2-3 million who have a potential to reach 90 in a season or two?

Picked up Woodburn,TAA , Jose gomes and V.Junior . Would be great if u could add in a few more names

Odriozola, Chalov, Augustin, Kluivert, Zagadou, De Ligt and Tuanzebe. TBH I don't think any player rated below 78/80 will reach 90 in under 2 seasons. Even Mbappe will need 3.  

2 hours ago, Michaeleyre1 said:

Do you think swapping Rugani for Virgil Van Dijk would be a good move? Both valued at 14.0M right now.  Obviously I will wait for Juventus review even though i don't think Rugani will rise to 89

I would keep Rugani for the long term

1 hour ago, Rahul said:

Almany toure ,TBaumgatrl ,St.Juste or R.Duarte? 

Toure for sure. Definitely challenging for the RB spot. With at least one of Mendy and Sidibe likely to move on, Toure could be a starter next season.

15 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

Yep, playing a lot under Zidane

He should rise to 83. Haven't seen him play so I can't comment on his long term potential but he's 3rd in the topscorers list and a Korean international. Chalov, Neres [F(RL) though], Kluivert, Dimata, Onyekuru and maybe Pellegri.

Thanks a lot, but they're all taken! Any other suggestions?

1 hour ago, EnglishPirlo said:

Thanks a lot, but they're all taken! Any other suggestions?

I would go for Biesiedin and Ingvartsen if they're available. Ismaila Sarr, Augustin, Penaranda, (did well at U-20 World Cup), Solanke, Musonda and Richarlison are other options to consider. Omoijuanfo is making waves in the Norwegian league now and just got called up to the national team. I don't know if he'll be a world beater but he could be worth a punt. Morelos could also be one to keep an eye on.

51 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Tomorrow maybe, they're going as slow as ever

I feel like Soccer Manager are being a massive troll. People moaned about them doing the reviews of other leagues too quickly and inaccurately, so now they are doing everything at a snails pace! Still inaccurate though.

25 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Jack Butland? Worth the shot? Whats the max for him? 90? 91? Getting available in a very competitive GW...My keeper is Diego Alves...

Yh I'd take a punt on him

10 minutes ago, Dasylver said:

Glik or Benatia?

Glik