arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

30 minutes ago, Afi said:

Should I keep Iheanacho ,Joe Hart and Nasri?Or sell them? When will be the next update of City?

Better players out there but I think the trio are still a solid bunch to keep if you can't find better replacements. Next update will be in December.

2 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Word on the street is that the SM team are on holiday...the ratings have already been decided, but their release has been set to auto pilot rather that being done manually. Thus the current snails pace. Only two updates today.

Where are you hearing that from?

On 8/6/2017 at 9:02 PM, BrutBrutBrut said:

Word on the street is that the SM team are on holiday...the ratings have already been decided, but their release has been set to auto pilot rather that being done manually. Thus the current snails pace. Only two updates today.

Holiday... normal business farm has always men at works and they go on holiday in the middle of the big review? What lack of care, competence, professional work I saw with italian review. Good holiday, SM Staff.

1 hour ago, lunastorta said:

Holiday... normal business farm has always men at works and they go on holiday in the middle of the big review? What lack of care, competence, professional work I saw with italian review. Good holiday, SM Staff.

My only thoughts were f*** it. Why set it to auto-release?

I would rather they just released all of the rating reviews at once. It they are unable to monitor the releases for a month...I would prefer that they just release a month's worth of rating reviews the day before they go on holiday. Would make more sense and would p*** less people off.

1 hour ago, lunastorta said:

Lol you know SM always manage to surprise me.

Just when I think that they've achieved the pinnacle of lacklustre, careless, indifferent website management...they go that one step further!

If I had £1 every time I said to myself: "it's just a minor blip, I am sure SM is fine overall"...I would be a very rich man! hahaha

Can u suggest a young goalkeeper under 3 mil who has a potential to reach 85+ soon and a potential of 90+ in the future. 

Here is my current shortlist:

Posavec,Battala, MITRYUSHKIN,Blanco,WELLENREUTHER,BERNARDONI,Semper.

Could u suggest any other prospect?

Meret and Dragowski  taken.

Mitryushkin! I've bought him for a few teams. He might need a change of club to get a significant rise, but I think that could be on the cards. I rate him personally as one of the most promising young keepers going.

17 minutes ago, Rahul said:

Can u suggest a young goalkeeper under 3 mil who has a potential to reach 85+ soon and a potential of 90+ in the future. 

Alves Vana :)

4 hours ago, Rahul said:

Veltman or Lenglet?

Lenglet

3 hours ago, Rahul said:

can't think of any names other than those two.

Go for Mitryushkin.

17 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Is it possible to give youngsters from USA, Mexico and South America ?

Players with a nice potential who can make it in Europe. Thanx in advance

Brooks Lennon

4 hours ago, Rahul said:

Veltman or Lenglet?

Lenglet

4 hours ago, Rahul said:

Strakosha and Milinkovic-Savic. Linner is the starting keeper for AIK this season and should get a decent rise but not to 85. Also, Ondoa is a good prospect for the future but won't be rising to 85 anytime soon.