arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

34 minutes ago, kylepearson said:

Any obscure players around the 2m 83 rated mark in for a decent rise soon?

Depends what you mean by obscure...

Kutepov and Golovin in Russia.

Callum McGregor in Scotland.

Sporar in Switzerland.

Ordets in Ukraine.

Onyekuru in Belgium.

54 minutes ago, kylepearson said:

Any obscure players around the 2m 83 rated mark in for a decent rise soon?

12 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

Sporar in Switzerland.

Ordets in Ukraine.

Onyekuru in Belgium.

Good suggestions, I would add Castagne 82 rated

Hi, I made an offer to another manager for Alaba & they have made a counter offer.

They want 20m + Roberto + Insigne.

I'm tempted now it looks as though Insigne didn't get a +1....

What are your thoughts please?

17 minutes ago, L.J said:

Hi, I made an offer to another manager for Alaba & they have made a counter offer.

I probably wouldn't offer so much cash but if cash is insignificant in your gw, i'd say it's a fair deal

2 hours ago, Monolithic said:

Sporar in Switzerland.

Ordets in Ukraine.

Onyekuru in Belgium.

Kutepov should get to 86/87 but to be honest he isn't that great a defender.  In fact, toward the end of the season he was benched by Spartak's latest acquisition, Georgi Dzhikiya, who in my opinion could turn out to be even better.

Kutepov did manage to break into the NT but that's only really because, after their poor showing in the 2016 Euros, Russia finally woke up to the fact that Sergey Ignashevic & the Beresutsky brothers can't carry on forever.

Alexandr Golovin, on the other hand, is a quality player and, if such a thing is allowed to exist, he will surely be the next 90 rated Russian player.

Golovin, Roman Zobnin, Fedor Chalov and possibly Alexsey Miranchuk are all promising young prospects that are probably the best hope Russia has of achieving anything in the 2018 WC & beyond.

18 minutes ago, Bmart said:

keep or sell n'zonzi? he's my only +90 DM atm... i play in 4-1-3-2, but considering changing tactics to take advantage of having Pjanic and Hamsik in the midfield. 

I would keep for now, strongly linked with Juve and Chelsea. Though I think Chelsea will focus their efforts on Bakayoko

Hey, looking for a D(C) and a DM(C) or M(C), <28yrs, 90-91 rated, backup 11 role for my Bayern squad. The thing is I'm playing a 4-3-3 B and since Lahm and Alonso are retiring now, I think it's best to play Javi Martinez as DM(C) with Rudy as his backup(or make Rudy M(C) and find a DM(C) backup?) and have Kimmich replace Lahm as main D(R). This leaves Rafinha as a backup to Kimmich. Team is default, 5th turn in an EC, sold all of the <80 rated except Gaudino, sold Badstuber, sold Ribery and bought Payet to replace him. Will be buying back youngsters who are worth it when I have free cash to spend.

Any suggestions for some good backup players? Or should I have Kimmich in the midfield and find a D(R) and D(C) (if so, what roles should I set for Kimmich and Rudy? DM(C) and M(C), respectively?)

20 minutes ago, Synblade said:

Hey, looking for a D(C) and a DM(C) or M(C), <28yrs, 90-91 rated, backup 11 role for my Bayern squad. The thing is I'm playing a 4-3-3 B and since Lahm and Alonso are retiring now, I think it's best to play Javi Martinez as DM(C) with Rudy as his backup(or make Rudy M(C) and find a DM(C) backup?) and have Kimmich replace Lahm as main D(R). This leaves Rafinha as a backup to Kimmich. Team is default, 5th turn in an EC, sold all of the <80 rated except Gaudino, sold Badstuber, sold Ribery and bought Payet to replace him. Will be buying back youngsters who are worth it when I have free cash to spend.

Any suggestions for some good backup players? Or should I have Kimmich in the midfield and find a D(R) and D(C) (if so, what roles should I set for Kimmich and Rudy? DM(C) and M(C), respectively?)

Tolisso would be a good buy especially now that he's reported to be close to joining Bayern and he can play in all of the positions that you mentioned.

Some options for midfield would be Saul, Alli, Fabinho and B. Silva. If those are unavailable, you can try Herrera, Seri, Naby Keita and Xhaka, 

Options for defence would be Umtiti, Bailly, Felipe Anderson and Sidibe.

1 hour ago, arsenalrocs said:

Tolisso would be a good buy especially now that he's reported to be close to joining Bayern and he can play in all of the positions that you mentioned.

Some options for midfield would be Saul, Alli, Fabinho and B. Silva. If those are unavailable, you can try Herrera, Seri, Naby Keita and Xhaka, 

Options for defence would be Umtiti, Bailly, Felipe Anderson and Sidibe.

Since when is Felipe Anderson playing in the defence ?

I'm looking for a player in the defence.

D(C), someone who has the quality to lead the defence. I want to give a maximum of 15 till 20 million euros. Someone I can trust in my 3-4-2-1 system as most central defender. My defence need to have a bit experience. So between Age 23 - 29.

Thanx

8 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

D(C), someone who has the quality to lead the defence. I want to give a maximum of 15 till 20 million euros. Someone I can trust in my 3-4-2-1 system as most central defender. My defence need to have a bit experience. So between Age 23 - 29.

Thanx

Manolas, leader of Roma defence

24 minutes ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

Manolas, leader of Roma defence

Is taken and isn't unhappy about his quantity of matches.

I will give you some names and it would be great if you can give your opinion for them if they pass in my system and if they have the profile that I'm looking for.

Jonathan Tah (I know under the Age I'm looking for)

Inigo Martinez

David Luiz

Matteo Mussachio 

Victor Ruiz

Marc Bartra

If you want to name other names it's also good.

40 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Synblade asked for options at D(R)

35 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Thanx

Umtiti, Nacho, Van Dijk, Matip, Glik, Orban and Toprak are all pretty good options to consider.

3 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

Synblade asked for options at D(R)

Umtiti, Nacho, Van Dijk, Matip, Glik, Orban and Toprak are all pretty good options to consider.

If you go further you will find names that are available. It's player between Van Dijk and Nacho.

Van Dijk - X - Nacho

Mustafi, Savic, Koulibaly

Sadly, all of them are taken in my GW so I'll have to deal with the managers (externals are mostly ghost clubs now)

Out of the 6 players you mentioned, I'd go for David Luiz, a leader in the defence despite the fact that he's over the age you're looking for.

17 hours ago, L.J said:

I'd get Alaba

14 hours ago, Bmart said:

keep or sell n'zonzi? he's my only +90 DM atm... i play in 4-1-3-2, but considering changing tactics to take advantage of having Pjanic and Hamsik in the midfield. 

Keep

12 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Plays as a RB

9 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Prediction for ONYEKURU?