gacinovic

petagna

thanks

I'd keep all five, but  sell Kutepov once he rises

16 hours ago, Rahul said:

Skrinar or Veltman?

Veltman

13 hours ago, Lucas Fiorino said:

Think you that the player will increase with this transfer?

Not now, December maybe

11 hours ago, Rahul said:

Ok. How about Veltman or D.Vida?

Who has better chances of a rating rise? Vida or Dost?

Veltman

Dost

8 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Someone information about Junior Agnero ?

The Milan guy? Sell

8 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Andre Silva or Gnabry?

Silva

35 minutes ago, Rahul said:

@arsenalrocs @Sir Rahul  Suso, berrarddi ,Joaquin Correa, Lucas vasquez, Sabitzer, Sarabia, Poulsen, Jovetic

Could u please rank them based on potential ? Need to find a replacement for B.keita. Window closes tommorow. Sorry for the trouble.

Berardi, Suso, Joaquin, Vasquez, Jovetic, Sabitzer, Poulsen, Sarabia

35 minutes ago, Rahul said:

@arsenalrocs @Sir Rahul  Suso, berrarddi ,Joaquin Correa, Lucas vasquez, Sabitzer, Sarabia, Poulsen, Jovetic

Could u please rank them based on potential ? Need to find a replacement for B.keita. Window closes tommorow. Sorry for the trouble.

Jovetic, Poulsen, Suso, Correa, Vazquez, Sabitzer, Sarabia

On 6/12/2017 at 9:14 AM, Soccahappy said:

Man-up & apologise for accusing SM of racism over something so silly as missing a rating increase. Then & only then can you be taken seriously. I could accuse them of being racist about not dealing with cheats but that would be equally stupid, ignorent & just plain wrong.  Up to you, as I say just apologise, surely you can see there is not an ounce of truth in what you said?

I don't owe an apology to SM for a damn thing. It's my opinion and I've stated and stand by it unequivocally. You've stated your disagree--fine, to each his own opinion. But an apology? Get out of here.

1 hour ago, BigGameMo said:

I don't owe an apology to SM for a damn thing. It's my opinion and I've stated and stand by it unequivocally. You've stated your disagree--fine, to each his own opinion. But an apology? Get out of here.

Bit of a ridiculous opinion though isn't it. Falsely playing the race card- I think you need to try growing up. 

2 hours ago, BigGameMo said:

Yeah, falsely accusing somebody of racism. An apology is not really too much to ask...

10 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

I know it's not the place here to say this (excuse me), but how is it possible I can only manage 5 clubs when I managed 6 clubs in the past. My reputation is 302 and won 37 trophees. Anyone who knows what's going on ?

Not sure unless you used to be a gold manager and now aren't. Try reporting it as a bug.

5 hours ago, BigGameMo said:

So you would welcome your post being reported to SM for their consideration???

11 hours ago, Rahul said:

Arsenalsrocs said Jovetic(has many suitors at present), Poulsen ( will rise further quick will learn more goals), Suso( AC Milan likely to get him 3rd best Serie A assists last year much talent at his peak needs to rise to 90 in due course maybe 91) also Traore may be a cheaper option did very well at Ajax last year will be starting striker now somewhere soon.

Just now, thorgan lesar said:

Never been a gold manager. It's a nice game, but I'm not going to pay for it.

No idea then! Report it and see if they can be arsed to reply!

7 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

So you would welcome your post being reported to SM for their consideration???

You are welcome to report whatever you'd like whenever you'd like to SM. You have no class using this as some sort of threat to get me to change my opinion.

11 hours ago, Hail Mary said:

Bit of a ridiculous opinion though isn't it. Falsely playing the race card- I think you need to try growing up. 

I've clarified what I meant in my original post, even though I was under no obligation to do. Your bandwagoning on Soccahappy's ridiculous behavior does nothing constructive here and only serves to inflate his ego and validate his threats. 

95% of the people I know in-game don't use this sub anymore, and I have to say, after this, I'm very likely to follow suit.

one of the best threads thanks to works of arsenalrocs rahul amongst others...

the thread is becoming stale and repeatitive with people asking for deals and their worth with opinions.

The guys on here are too generous and nice. Others please stop with the overkill of asking opinions on ling lists of players.. Or may as well give the log ins on here for your squads to be managed. This is about "worldwide risers"...

RANT OVER.

4 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

one of the best threads thanks to works of arsenalrocs rahul amongst others...

the thread is becoming stale and repeatitive with people asking for deals and their worth with opinions.

The guys on here are too generous and nice. Others please stop with the overkill of asking opinions on ling lists of players.. Or may as well give the log ins on here for your squads to be managed. This is about "worldwide risers"...

RANT OVER.

Pointless comment.

Where else are managers going to find out who to sell, buy and keep?

20 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Pointless comment.

Where else are managers going to find out who to sell, buy and keep?

Do some research of their own could be a start. You have people asking who to buy, sell, what deals to accept/reject, what tactics to play- it's laughable. Why even play the game lol. 

1 hour ago, Hail Mary said:

Do some research of their own could be a start. You have people asking who to buy, sell, what deals to accept/reject, what tactics to play- it's laughable. Why even play the game lol. 

Agreed, my predictions are based on stats + my own knowledge, easy to research on your own instead of asking IMO. 

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Agreed, my predictions are based on stats + my own knowledge, easy to research on your own instead of asking IMO. 

But if you don't know a player and someone knows him really well, then you can ask, right ? Like me yesterday. I asked an opinion about Junior Agnero, because I don't found a lot of information, so I asked it here. If it bothers you I will go to a minimum of questions and will research. I use my knowledge then, but I don't follow all the players.

And if I can ask:

What about Miguel Bengolea ?

Do you know sites I can use for my research (transfermarkt.com, soccerway .....) ? Thanx in advance

Sorry for my bad english