arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

On 15/06/2017 at 5:28 PM, thorgan lesar said:

But if you don't know a player and someone knows him really well, then you can ask, right ? Like me yesterday. I asked an opinion about Junior Agnero, because I don't found a lot of information, so I asked it here. If it bothers you I will go to a minimum of questions and will research. I use my knowledge then, but I don't follow all the players.

And if I can ask:

What about Miguel Bengolea ?

Do you know sites I can use for my research (transfermarkt.com, soccerway .....) ? Thanx in advance

Sorry for my bad english

not referring to you mate you know your Belgium stuff

On 15/06/2017 at 6:07 PM, 1000dB said:

In one of my previous posts I included a few sources where you can find info on talents, e.g.:

Scoutedfootball - https://twitter.com/scoutedftbl

http://sfhandbook.com/

IBWM - https://twitter.com/Inbedwimaradona

http://inbedwithmaradona.com/100/

OOTB - https://twitter.com/OOTB_football

http://outsideoftheboot.com/

You can always create a thread to collect these sources in one place. IBWM is my favo, SF runners-up and OOTB I don't visit that often TBH.

You can also ask/search for it on reddit. Quality of the answers can vary wildly but mess around enough and you'll (sort of) find what you're looking for. E.g. a relevant and very recent thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/6he0jh/scout_report_20170615/

whoscored.com for stats

transfermarkt for stats and injuries

whoout.com for injuries (IIRC physioroom only does the PL while whoout is quite decent)

soccerwiki for laughs hahaha

all good shouts, Scouted for me is great for youngsters, IBWM don't focus on them regularly, OOTB a bit more. I follow all on Twitter/write so good shouts.

22 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

if there are videos available then that too, stats only tells half the story for me

Agreed though doubt SM use videos for changes lol

22 hours ago, rogerthat said:

Can't believe Golovin got only a +2 to 85. 2500+ minutes, Russia NT. Dont watch much russian football. Any more informed opinion as to why he didnt get a better rise?

Should have been 86

15 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Can you not see that there are different levels of knowledge? You're average transient football follower might know of these players called O. DEMBELE...and MBAPPE and that they are youngsters and certain to rise.

A follower beyond that might know a bit more, the likes of LOCATELLI, T. HERNANDEZ, ONYEKURU etc.

Then the really deep followers would know about the real obscure gems...like the under-18 stars already mentioned, J. SANCHO etc.

I am by no means the deepest level of knowledge and I don't particularly care to be, but I want the best players that will develop or make me money...which is why I come here. Sure I could trawl through 'upcoming youngsters' blog posts...but they are no necessarily accurate. Two good examples are EVANDER of Vasco Da Gama and Seung-Woo LEE of Barcelona B. Both were tipped to be the new NEYMAR and MESSI...yet having brought them a year ago and looking at their stats/development since then...this couldn't be further from the truth.

I don't have the inclination to trawl through the stats on whoscored and transfermarket. I would never have spotted ODRIOZOLA without this thread, because I don't really follow La Liga (besides Real, Barca, Athletico and a little Sevilla). Yet he rose...as predicted and seems to be a fairly promising youngster. Even if (hypothetically) I did already know about ODRIOZOLA and suspected him to be a likely riser...this thread serves as a good sounding board to confirm or disprove my suspicions.

Improvements in real life don't always correlate to improvements in soccerwiki (as we all know!). Some players are more likely to rise in soccerwiki than others, though no more deserving that the others. This thread is good at identifying...not those that have had good seasons or form...but those that are likely to rise. There can be a big difference (cough, cough...SALAH).

Finally...I am lucky to be in a game world that is saturated with real life managers. All clubs are taken by active human managers. This makes it interesting...and I definitely prefer it this way, but there is a downside. Signing a promising youngster is more difficult. If I don't want to pay a premium, I have to sign them quickly and from external clubs. This means I need the most up to date and obscure youngsters fast...and this thread it good at identifying them. 

tbh Lee is more of a long-term investment

2 hours ago, Mr Gangie said:

Anyone got a predicted rating for the man CHALOV? 

80 IMO

35 minutes ago, Lana. said:

How is VIctor Jansen?

never see him but found that

http://www.ajaxdaily.com/2017/ajax-sign-victor-jensen/

"Regarded as an attacking midfielder, Jensen featured for the U19s at Kopenhagen where in the U19 League he scored 6 goals. The 17 year old also took part in the UEFA Youth League. At international level he featured for Denmark U16 and U17. In 17 appearances for Denmark, Jensen scored 6 goals.

At the recommendation of the esteemed and established scout, John Steen Olsen, Ajax will be hoping that he follows the path of other Danes that have been part of the club. Jensen joins fellow compatriots Lasse Schöne, Kasper Dolberg, and Markus Bay."

Welcome to Amsterdam!

9 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

tbh Lee is more of a long-term investment

Yeah...I guess, but the hype can only last so long. Eventually a player has to actually put some of that 'hype' into practise, or be written off as a 'could have been'.

I am going to go off on a bit of an opinionated, ill-informed rant here...but I think LEE was kind of doomed to fail. Barca's La Masia is tipped as 'the place' for developing youth talent...and developing superstars. MESSI, XAVI, INESTA, FABREGAS...etc. But...part of me thinks that it was just Pep's willingness to promote from the B team during his tenure. It was somewhat of a 'golden era'. With the current MSN front line of Barca,,,there seems to be no room to promote from the B team...and I have seen a complete lack of willingness to give LEE a proper shot in the first team. One only has to look at his age of 19 (not 18 or 17) and the fact that there is talk of him going out on loan...to realise that the initial hype has been misplaced. I am beginning to think that he will go the way of M. ODEGAARD with Real. A promising youngster, who transferred to a club that that had no practical use for him. La Masia is only great...if it, or someone, actually uses the greatness that it hones.

IMO...clubs like Ajax and Monaco are far more promising their youth system, based solely on the fact that they are using and promoting the youth talent within their ranks. I was lucky enough to sign DE LIGT when he was 16, after reading a blog post about him. Now look at him! His international country performances aside he is starting most of their first team games now (including the big ones)...and has started for them in the Europa cup final! He is only 17! Barca would never do that now, even with their cherished La Masia and for this reason,  I think that La Masia may be dead.

On 6/15/2017 at 7:44 AM, BrutBrutBrut said:

Pointless comment.

Where else are managers going to find out who to sell, buy and keep?

go and find other threads.. or play the game and stop being lazy, Not seen a single contribution from you. Even i have asked for an opinion of a player or deals but "get out of here" with nonsense about should i keep bla bla bla...will bla bla rise... should i do this deal with bla bla... will my milk expire if i dont open the cap bla bla..

On 6/15/2017 at 8:08 AM, Hail Mary said:

Do some research of their own could be a start. You have people asking who to buy, sell, what deals to accept/reject, what tactics to play- it's laughable. Why even play the game lol. 

spot on... you are one of the originals on here and have hit the nail on the head for me on the point im trying to make.

On 6/15/2017 at 10:28 AM, thorgan lesar said:

But if you don't know a player and someone knows him really well, then you can ask, right ? Like me yesterday. I asked an opinion about Junior Agnero, because I don't found a lot of information, so I asked it here. If it bothers you I will go to a minimum of questions and will research. I use my knowledge then, but I don't follow all the players.

And if I can ask:

What about Miguel Bengolea ?

Do you know sites I can use for my research (transfermarkt.com, soccerway .....) ? Thanx in advance

Sorry for my bad english

it is totally ok to ask... even i have in the past.. but when it is repeatative with looooooong lists spamming the thread...it is annoying and killing the liveliness.

Talking about new plyers is a good one... 

the guys who do ratings is cos they enjoy that and share their great knowledge... its fun to predict etc... but to take it for granted and insulting them is bang out of order... people need to get back in their shells and show respect instead of demanding on here.

45 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

go and find other threads.. or play the game and stop being lazy, Not seen a single contribution from you. Even i have asked for an opinion of a player or deals but "get out of here" with nonsense about should i keep bla bla bla...will bla bla rise... should i do this deal with bla bla... will my milk expire if i dont open the cap bla bla..

?

I don't understand one thing. This tread is called "Worldwide risers", so the question "who will rise" is relevant to this topic. 

One more thing:

If you create a topic on your own, the chance you get an answer is low. Here can people ask about opinions and they know they will get an opinion. That's all I'm going to say about that.

The person who asked and got his answer needs to say 'Thank you' or giving 'a like' to show some respect to Sir Rahul and Arsenalrocs. That happens not all the time.

8 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

it is totally ok to ask... even i have in the past.. but when it is repeatative with looooooong lists spamming the thread...it is annoying and killing the liveliness.

Talking about new plyers is a good one... 

the guys who do ratings is cos they enjoy that and share their great knowledge... its fun to predict etc... but to take it for granted and insulting them is bang out of order... people need to get back in their shells and show respect instead of demanding on here.

Totally agree

1 hour ago, hoochy koochy said:

"How do you know when new players are created? I mean beyond going through the frustrating process of searching every day for a specific name. Is there some kind of list that exists?

Need to know when:

Amine Gouiri

Jann-Fiete Arp

Jadon Sancho

Yacine Adli

...are created. Need to snap them up."

Page 106...go look it up son...and I have another one for you:

LUCIANIHO ... although it might take a while for him to be generated.

Have you got anything to offer? Because as it happens, I haven't seen anything from you, you lazy f***. You chat a good game, but you have contributed nothing you scummer.

2 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

"How do you know when new players are created? I mean beyond going through the frustrating process of searching every day for a specific name. Is there some kind of list that exists?

Need to know when:

Amine Gouiri

Jann-Fiete Arp

Jadon Sancho

Yacine Adli

Page 106...go look it up son...and I have another one for you:

LUCIANIHO ... although it might take a while for him to be generated.

Have you got anything to offer? Because as it happens, I haven't seen anything from you, you lazy f***. You chat a good game, but you have contributed nothing you scummer.

[ SILENCE ] ... thought not.

Embarrassing. Go back to sleep little girl.

On 16/06/2017 at 4:48 AM, Nico66 said:

Ezatolahi may get a modest rise if anything.  Hyped as being the next Azmoun but so far has not lived up to expectations.  Made a few appearances for Rostov before being loaned out to Anzhi, where he mostly started on the bench.  I would say a +2 to 80 wouldn't be out of the question this next review but he will have to step up a notch or two to get any further (in my opinion).

Okay, a +4 then...

meh,,, a bit generous though in my opinion but, nonetheless, I was still out with my prediction.

49 minutes ago, Michaeleyre1 said:

Come on guys lets not ruin the best thread on the forum with pointless arguments. It's just a game - try to enjoy it for what it is. 

Back to positive chat...

40 minutes ago, Nico66 said:

Okay, a +4 then...

meh,,, a bit generous though in my opinion but, nonetheless, I was still out with my prediction.

...this is an affirmation of why this thread is so good. Purchased him along with ODRIOZOLA on the recommendation of you guys, so thank you to whoever suggested him.

36 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

I guess playing for the national team may have helped with his rise.

It's possible I suppose.

But when you think Golovin only rose to 85 for all his achievements and Eza is now only 3 ratings behind it doesn't make much sense to me.

Oh well....

33 minutes ago, Nico66 said:

It's possible I suppose.

But when you think Golovin only rose to 85 for all his achievements and Eza is now only 3 ratings behind it doesn't make much sense to me.

Oh well....

I certainly agree that Golovin should have had a bigger rise. Maybe he might still get another when all of CSKA are reviewed...

Iran are perhaps the number one side in Asia right now which probably influenced them somewhat.

14 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Need to know when:

Amine Gouiri

Jann-Fiete Arp

Jadon Sancho

Yacine Adli

Not sure if this has been answered, but yes, there is a list of new players created. It's updated every day usually. In the "News" section on the main page. Click the graph/arrow icon and it's in there.

Today's new additions:

Position  Nat  Player  Age  Club  RatingValue  D(C)

A.ROGEL19Nacional77£400kGK

V.SOROMYTKO22SKA Khabarovsk70£100kD,DM(C)

I.UDALYI32Anzhi Makhachkala77£147kDM,M(C)

N.KALINSKY23SKA Khabarovsk76£320kM(C)

A.DRUZIN30SKA Khabarovsk77£279kF(C)

J.LESCANO24SKA Khabarovsk78£400kF(C)

N.DYACHENKO21SKA Khabarovsk70£100kD(C)

N.RADCHENKO21SKA Khabarovsk70£100k

2 hours ago, Kev said:

Not sure if this has been answered, but yes, there is a list of new players created. It's updated every day usually. In the "News" section on the main page. Click the graph/arrow icon and it's in there.

Today's new additions:

Position  Nat  Player  Age  Club  RatingValue  D(C)

A.ROGEL19Nacional77£400kGK

V.SOROMYTKO22SKA Khabarovsk70£100kD,DM(C)

I.UDALYI32Anzhi Makhachkala77£147kDM,M(C)

N.KALINSKY23SKA Khabarovsk76£320kM(C)

A.DRUZIN30SKA Khabarovsk77£279kF(C)

J.LESCANO24SKA Khabarovsk78£400kF(C)

N.DYACHENKO21SKA Khabarovsk70£100kD(C)

N.RADCHENKO21SKA Khabarovsk70£100k

Is Rogel a player with potential in your opinion ?

On 6/15/2017 at 8:34 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Actually I would be surprised if he gets a rise Hans Vanaken, because he played the entire season on very low level. In the play-offs he played okay. So to get a +1, it looks like 25/75. If you want a player for long term from Belgium, I recommend you Ruslan Malinovskiy.

I dont really want a player from Belgium. Wanted a long term player though. Most are taken, thought Valaken would be decent. Bit confused now

37 minutes ago, omardalvi said:

I dont really want a player from Belgium. Wanted a long term player though. Most are taken, thought Valaken would be decent. Bit confused now

Nothing confused about. He is okay for a club as Club Brugge, but a level higher would be too much too ask.