arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

Is it possible to give me a system or a link where I can find talent from around the world ? I have 2 huge concurrents in my competition and they are good. They found players like Oriol Busquets, Santiago Bueno, Yeferson Soteldo, Jérémy Guillemenot, Joaquin Ardaiz, Francisco Feuillassier, Justin Kluivert and Alexander Isak.

So my goal is find players like that before them. Anyone knows some site/system/.. ? Thanx in advance.

On 6/16/2017 at 8:53 PM, BrutBrutBrut said:

Yeah...I guess, but the hype can only last so long. Eventually a player has to actually put some of that 'hype' into practise, or be written off as a 'could have been'.

I am going to go off on a bit of an opinionated, ill-informed rant here...but I think LEE was kind of doomed to fail. Barca's La Masia is tipped as 'the place' for developing youth talent...and developing superstars. MESSI, XAVI, INESTA, FABREGAS...etc. But...part of me thinks that it was just Pep's willingness to promote from the B team during his tenure. It was somewhat of a 'golden era'. With the current MSN front line of Barca,,,there seems to be no room to promote from the B team...and I have seen a complete lack of willingness to give LEE a proper shot in the first team. One only has to look at his age of 19 (not 18 or 17) and the fact that there is talk of him going out on loan...to realise that the initial hype has been misplaced. I am beginning to think that he will go the way of M. ODEGAARD with Real. A promising youngster, who transferred to a club that that had no practical use for him. La Masia is only great...if it, or someone, actually uses the greatness that it hones.

IMO...clubs like Ajax and Monaco are far more promising their youth system, based solely on the fact that they are using and promoting the youth talent within their ranks. I was lucky enough to sign DE LIGT when he was 16, after reading a blog post about him. Now look at him! His international country performances aside he is starting most of their first team games now (including the big ones)...and has started for them in the Europa cup final! He is only 17! Barca would never do that now, even with their cherished La Masia and for this reason,  I think that La Masia may be dead.

I got De Ligt for 240k- probably my best buy of the last 12 months, although Gnabry was quite good for 2.1m... I agree with other people on here that Victor Jensen is a good prospect & i think Jean-victor Makengo is a good investment having just signed for Nice.

48 minutes ago, franpollo said:

Hi guys. I need of a couple of CB who, probably,  will rise to 91-92-93 in the next years 

I have GIMENEZ & DE VRIJ (90) based on the assumption that they will both rise.

GIMENEZ seems like a cert IMO, DE VRIJ would need a year free from injury + a good season with Lazio/transfer to a big club to get his.

IMO CB rises seem more open and less predictable than the other outfield positions. They tend to develop (and get rises) at slightly older ages, many make the 89 mark as a result of hype but linger there for ages without making that final leap, there are fewer 90/91/92 to choose from and many CBs can make huge rises over a short period of time (from obscurity to world beater)...just look at LINDELOF...80 to 89 in less than a year.

I wonder if this is due to the lack of statistics to identify and appraise CBs. With (for example) strikers, it is easy. Goals, Assist, shots on target. This makes it relatively easy to identify a rising talent. What stats are there for CBs? Goals conceded maybe? Even then it reflects the team rather than an individual player. 

12 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I have GIMENEZ & DE VRIJ (90) based on the assumption that they will both rise.

GIMENEZ seems like a cert IMO, DE VRIJ would need a year free from injury + a good season with Lazio/transfer to a big club to get his.

IMO CB rises seem more open and less predictable than the other outfield positions. They tend to develop (and get rises) at slightly older ages, many make the 89 mark as a result of hype but linger there for ages without making that final leap, there are fewer 90/91/92 to choose from and many CBs can make huge rises over a short period of time (from obscurity to world beater)...just look at LINDELOF...80 to 89 in less than a year.

I wonder if this is due to the lack of statistics to identify and appraise CBs. With (for example) strikers, it is easy. Goals, Assist, shots on target. This makes it relatively easy to identify a rising talent. What stats are there for CBs? Goals conceded maybe? Even then it reflects the team rather than an individual player. 

I thought Gimenez would've been a cert to have risen to at least 91 by now but he had a strange season, in which he lost his place as an automatic starter behind Stefan Savic- who would have predicted that!

He may now need a move to get regular playing time & re-establish himself as a potentially great CB.

Recent reports suggest Man Utd & Arsenal have been monitoring his situation...

1 hour ago, L.J said:

I thought Gimenez would've been a cert to have risen to at least 91 by now but he had a strange season, in which he lost his place as an automatic starter behind Stefan Savic- who would have predicted that!

He may now need a move to get regular playing time & re-establish himself as a potentially great CB.

Recent reports suggest Man Utd & Arsenal have been monitoring his situation...

Yes I think GIMINEZ was 50/50 for a rise too. Given his age, the club and league he plays in...and the fact that Athletico are not shy in using him, it is only a matter of time until he gets his 91. Must not forget that he was generally outstanding in champions league, got into the CL team of the season (according to https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/250/Tournaments/12/Europe-UEFA-Champions-League ratings)...and even excelled when deployed out of position at DM(C).

As a side thing, I am trying to get a post set up that just lists promising youngster waiting to be added to Soccerwiki (players NOT YET ADDED). Figure it will be easier for everyone to keep track of and pool knowledge. May help snag a superstar early! Check it out and please add if you know of anyone:

5 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Is it possible to give me a system or a link where I can find talent from around the world ? I have 2 huge concurrents in my competition and they are good. They found players like Oriol Busquets, Santiago Bueno, Yeferson Soteldo, Jérémy Guillemenot, Joaquin Ardaiz, Francisco Feuillassier, Justin Kluivert and Alexander Isak.

So my goal is find players like that before them. Anyone knows some site/system/.. ? Thanx in advance.

I don't know of any such system. Checking this thread is probably one of your best shots.. Isak and Kluivert were mentioned very early on. Tbh, I think buying players so early on means that you'll get a lot of players who don't make the cut as well leading to a burgeoning squad.

Hi guys. I need of a couple of CB who, probably,  will rise to 91-92-93 in the next years 

Sule, Tah, Van Dijk, Baiily, Romagnoli and Lindelof.

19 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

I don't know of any such system. Checking this thread is probably one of your best shots.. Isak and Kluivert were mentioned very early on. Tbh, I think buying players so early on means that you'll get a lot of players who don't make the cut as well leading to a burgeoning squad.

Not so sure about this. Are you telling me that you wouldn't sign Jadon SANCHO for 250k if you had the opportunity? The only reason I signed DE LIGT so cheap is because I read that he was a future star and spotted him as soon as he was added to the Soccerwiki database. I am not denying that 'some you win, some you lose'. But as another poster pointed out earlier, at 250k (max) a pop, you don't need to bag yourself the new MESSI for it to all balance out. And who knows...you might just get the new MESSI. 

This is why I urge anyone with any knowledge to contribute to my new post and help everyone stay ahead of the curb.

...that is unless it is about hoarding knowledge, which kind of seems pointless to me as there is unlikely to be anyone from your GW using this same resource. Unless it is ego driven. Some of us don't luxury of having a GW with no human managers...we rely on staying ahead of the curb, snapping up promising youngsters early as they are added. Why not share that information?

With time on my hands I thought I would note down some of the best Russian risers who should be reviewed over the next few days. Some have been mentioned before obviously:

GK - Medvedev 83 (+3)

GK - Lunev 83 (+5)

DR/MC - Kuzyaev 85 (+2)

DRL - Zhivoglyadov 82 (+4)

DRC - Angel 84 (+2)

DC - Vasin 85/6 (+2/3)

DC - Kutepov 86 (+3)

DLC - Dzhikia 85/6 (+2/3)

DL - Mohammadi 83/4 (+3/4)

MC/AMC - Oblyakov 80 (+5)

MC - Bezdenezhnykh 80 (+3)

AMRLC - Bayramyan 80 (+2)

FC - Chalov 80 (+5)

FC - Mitrishev 82/3 (+2/3)

10 minutes ago, Michaeleyre1 said:

Justin Hoogma transfers to Hoffenheim. Very interesting as Sule has left for Bayern - he could go straight into the team. One to watch for sure.

Didn't think he was all that impressive and that he would get a transfer to the top 5 leagues so soon but maybe I was wrong. Agree that Hoffenheim is a good place to start establishing himself.

On June 17, 2017 at 3:23 PM, franpollo said:

arsealrocs list was nice, Bailly and  Soyuncu. I would expect these to rise quick to 91

Umtiti could get 93, World Cup around the corner

2 minutes ago, Der Chefscout said:

Official Transfer News  

Landry Nany Dimata

Landry Nany Dimata (19 Bel ) move for 10 Mio € from KV Oostende BEL

to VFL Wolfsburg .GER

Exciting times for Belgium. I hope he will become a great player. With Lukaku, Batshuayi, Origi, Benteke and these Dimata we are ready for the next years to come.

3 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Exciting times for Belgium. I hope he will become a great player. With Lukaku, Batshuayi, Origi, Benteke and these Dimata we are ready for the next years to come.

Official transfers news

PIETER%20WEB.jpg

Pieter Gerkens (22 Bel) move for 2 mio € from Sint-Truidense VV BEL

2 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Have a Good Chance to Play , Mayoral go back to Real so have Wolfsburg

Gomez 31 , Osimhen 18 and  Dimata

One to watch out:

Franko Andrijasevic (25 yrs old). Standard Liège, Club Brugge and KAA Gent wanted this player. Standard offered 3,2 million euros (record transfer for Standard) and were agreed with the croatian team, but KAA Gent did a new offer yesterday for 4,1 million transfer. For the 4th time KAA Gent breaks their transfer record. I didn't saw him playing, but if I hear this he must have some qualities :P .

EDIT:

At 18:00 he signs for KAA Gent.