Jump to content
arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Der Chefscout said:

Can he replace Tielemans?

To be honest, no. But Anderlecht signed Sven Kums and Kums will replace Tielemans. He is a Belgian and has qualities for the national team of Belgium, but Tielemans is unique and better then Kums and Gerkens. Gerkens will be a good back-up for Kums and maybe he will make the same progress like Leander Dendoncker. Tomorrow Matz Sels will also sign for RSC Anderlecht, but it's not official yet. I hope we can get Henry Onyekuru :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sven Kums signed RSC Anderlecht for 7 million euros. It's not the record transfer for RSC Anderlecht (Nicolae Stanciu - 10 million), but it's a lot. So, normally he will replace Youri Tielemans next season with back-up Gerkens and Doumbia (!!, 18 years old and from Cote D'Ivoire). In the youth there is Thierry Lutonda (who can become the quality of Tielemans). Orel Mangala was predicted a nice career in RSC Anderlecht, but he left us :( . He signed in Stuttgart. Also one to follow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thorgan lesar said:

Sven Kums signed RSC Anderlecht for 7 million euros. It's not the record transfer for RSC Anderlecht (Nicolae Stanciu - 10 million), but it's a lot. So, normally he will replace Youri Tielemans next season with back-up Gerkens and Doumbia (!!, 18 years old and from Cote D'Ivoire). In the youth there is Thierry Lutonda (who can become the quality of Tielemans). Orel Mangala was predicted a nice career in RSC Anderlecht, but he left us :( . He signed in Stuttgart. Also one to follow.

Players at the age 25-30 worth less than 15 M are totally garbage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Der Chefscout said:

Official Transfer News  

DCsQxmSXkAEIBLP.jpg:large

 

Landry Nany Dimata (19 Bel ) move for 10 Mio € from KV Oostende BEL

to VFL Wolfsburg .GER

 

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/landry-nany-dimata/profil/spieler/311489

Good move, hope he does well

12 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Sven Kums signed RSC Anderlecht for 7 million euros. It's not the record transfer for RSC Anderlecht (Nicolae Stanciu - 10 million), but it's a lot. So, normally he will replace Youri Tielemans next season with back-up Gerkens and Doumbia (!!, 18 years old and from Cote D'Ivoire). In the youth there is Thierry Lutonda (who can become the quality of Tielemans). Orel Mangala was predicted a nice career in RSC Anderlecht, but he left us :( . He signed in Stuttgart. Also one to follow.

Liking the Belgium coverage mate, good stuff

6 hours ago, kylepearson said:

Younes or Zaha?

Younes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-6-18 at 5:01 PM, Monolithic said:

With time on my hands I thought I would note down some of the best Russian risers who should be reviewed over the next few days. Some have been mentioned before obviously:

GK - Medvedev 83 (+3) 82

GK - Lunev 83 (+5)

DR/MC - Kuzyaev 85 (+2)

DRL - Zhivoglyadov 82 (+4) 80

DRC - Angel 84 (+2)

DC - Vasin 85/6 (+2/3)

DC - Kutepov 86 (+3)

DLC - Dzhikia 85/6 (+2/3)

DL - Mohammadi 83/4 (+3/4)

MC/AMC - Oblyakov 80 (+5) 80

MC - Bezdenezhnykh 80 (+3) 80

AMRLC - Bayramyan 80 (+2) 80

FC - Chalov 80 (+5)

FC - Mitrishev 82/3 (+2/3)

 

Pretty fair reviews in Russia so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2017 at 5:57 AM, arsenalrocs said:

Best 70 Rated Risers

Sherel Floranus
233098.png

Age: 18
Position: D(RC)
Club: Sparta Rotterdam
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 77

Started 8 games and came on as a sub thrice.

Alexis Martin
ARIAS-OK1.jpg

Age: 24
Position: GK
Club: Gimnasia la Plata
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 80

Starting GK this season.

Gabriel Gudino
Plantel_Gabriel_Gudinio_sml.jpg

Age: 24
Position: M ( C )
Club: Atletico Rafaela
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 78/80

Started 11 games and scored 4 goals.

Fredrik Jensen
85150.jpg

Age: 19
Position: D, DM ( C )
Club: FC Twente
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 76

Started 4 games, came on as a sub 7 times and scored 1 goal.

Richard Jensen
87661.jpg

Age: 20
Position: DM, M ( C )
Club: FC Twente
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 75/76

Started 15 games for Jong Twente.

Alex Muyl
AM_1.jpg?pUms3cjUx5QgD4j598DwK8PAHCQydUS

Age: 21
Position: F ( C )
Club: New York Red Bulls
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 80

Involved in 29 games, starting 20 of them and scoring 2 goals.

Alex Bono
_0002s_0024_Bono-1.png?null&itok=lnC6GbZ

Age: 22
Position: GK
Club: Toronto FC
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 78

Started 15 games last season.

Siqueira Jailson 
433669_pri__20160217161808_jailson.jpg

Age: 21
Position: DM, M ( C )
Club: Gremio
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 82/83

Played in 21 games, starting 17 of them and scoring 2 goals.

Jacob Bedeau
_93666680_rexfeatures_7582145j.jpg

Age: 17
Position: D ( C )
Club: Bury
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 75

Started 6 games and came on as a sub once. Likely to complete a move to Aston Villa soon.

BONUS

Callum Styles
_90179573_callum-styles.jpg

Age: 16
Position: M, AM, F ( C )
Club: Bury
Rating: 65
Predicted rating: 70/72

Started 4 games.

gents any updates on this soon? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, johnWF said:

when will be the revision of portugal?

and what is the next?

Around September. Maybe Belgium or Ukraine? Dimata and Amani got reviewed recently.

1 hour ago, hoochy koochy said:

gents any updates on this soon? 

Updates on this particular list or a new list? Would everyone like a new edition? Know of some good 70 rated risers right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2017 at 8:18 PM, hoochy koochy said:

gents any updates on this soon? 

Here are some 70 rated players from the MLS that should get good rises:

deleted, will resubmit in future.

--

on a side note, this forum seems very dead, especially in comparison to 2 years ago.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best 70 Rated Risers

Daleho Irandust
ImageVaultHandler.aspx160615145659-uq

Age: 19
Position: AM (RLC)
Club: BK Hacken
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 76

Started 6 games, came on as a sub 4 times and scored 2 goals.

Ian Harkes
HARKES.png?g5e6QUiD4CfyTGSDuwwamfC4QMWzN

Age: 22
Position: M ( C )
Club: D.C. United
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 76

Started 12 games and came on as a sub once.

Reuven Niemeijer
235324.png

Age: 22
Position: AM ( C )
Club: Heracles Almelo
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 75

Started 7 games, came on as a sub 4 times and scored 3 goals.

Brooks Lennon
Brooks-Lennon.jpg?null&itok=rbVBaAoc

Age: 19
Position: AM, F (RLC)
Club: Real Salt Lake
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 76

On loan from Liverpool. Started 9 games and scored 1 goal. Impressive for the USA at the U-20 World Cup.

Juan Cascini
595939da79d00602b7f569d960c5eeb6.png

Age: 20
Position: M ( C )
Club: Estudiantes de LP
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 76

Started 9 matches, came on as a sub twice and scored 1 goal.

BONUS

Alex Crognale
Alex-Crognale.jpg?null&itok=OqPTOlA9

Age: 22
Position: D ( C )
Club: Columbus Crew
Rating: 67
Predicted rating: 74

Started 7 games and came on as a sub 4 times.

Aaron Long
222123.png

Age: 24
Position: D, DM ( C )
Club: New York RB
Rating: 73
Predicted rating: 78

Started 16 games.

Marcus Wendel
399621_med__20170410122651_wendel.png

Age: 19
Position: M ( C )
Club: Fluminense
Rating: 73
Predicted rating: 77/78

Started 8 games and scored 1 goal.

Felix Beijmo
ImageVaultHandler.aspx150923103844-uq

Age: 19
Position: D, DM, M ( R )
Club: Djurgardens IF
Rating: 73
Predicted rating: 78

Started 12 games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

Best 70 Rated Risers

Daleho Irandust
ImageVaultHandler.aspx160615145659-uq

Age: 19
Position: AM (RLC)
Club: BK Hacken
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 76

Started 6 games, came on as a sub 4 times and scored 2 goals.

Ian Harkes
HARKES.png?g5e6QUiD4CfyTGSDuwwamfC4QMWzN

Age: 22
Position: M ( C )
Club: D.C. United
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 76

Started 12 games and came on as a sub once.

Reuven Niemeijer
235324.png

Age: 22
Position: AM ( C )
Club: Heracles Almelo
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 75

Started 7 games, came on as a sub 4 times and scored 3 goals.

Brooks Lennon
Brooks-Lennon.jpg?null&itok=rbVBaAoc

Age: 19
Position: AM, F (RLC)
Club: Real Salt Lake
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 76

On loan from Liverpool. Started 9 games and scored 1 goal. Impressive for the USA at the U-20 World Cup.

Juan Cascini
595939da79d00602b7f569d960c5eeb6.png

Age: 20
Position: M ( C )
Club: Estudiantes de LP
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 76

Started 9 matches, came on as a sub twice and scored 1 goal.

BONUS

Alex Crognale
Alex-Crognale.jpg?null&itok=OqPTOlA9

Age: 22
Position: D ( C )
Club: Columbus Crew
Rating: 67
Predicted rating: 74

Started 7 games and came on as a sub 4 times.

Aaron Long
222123.png

Age: 24
Position: D, DM ( C )
Club: New York RB
Rating: 73
Predicted rating: 78

Started 16 games.

Marcus Wendel
399621_med__20170410122651_wendel.png

Age: 19
Position: M ( C )
Club: Fluminense
Rating: 73
Predicted rating: 77/78

Started 8 games and scored 1 goal.

Felix Beijmo
ImageVaultHandler.aspx150923103844-uq

Age: 19
Position: D, DM, M ( R )
Club: Djurgardens IF
Rating: 73
Predicted rating: 78

Started 12 games.

Good stuff!

Wendel added to shortlist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

Henrichs, Lindelof, Nacho and Stones, 

Surprised you said Stones. What makes you say him? Really can't see Stones rating progressing much at the minute. Been caught out too much defensively for City and England all season and really showed his inexperience. A good run alongside someone as great as Kompany would really benefit him, but with his injuries its unlikely and City being constantly linked with centre backs will surely damage Stones chances even more! Agree with the others though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EricDier15 said:

Surprised you said Stones. What makes you say him? Really can't see Stones rating progressing much at the minute. Been caught out too much defensively for City and England all season and really showed his inexperience. A good run alongside someone as great as Kompany would really benefit him, but with his injuries its unlikely and City being constantly linked with centre backs will surely damage Stones chances even more! Agree with the others though.

City better stop signing English players. Stones and Sterling are not good enough. Delph signing was hilarious. 150 M down the drain.

City dont have a soul or own identity, So Peppi is free to line up 11 players from different countries, no one cares. It will be a sh!t club for ever. Same for PSG and Chelsea.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

City better stop signing English players

If they had this option I'm sure they'd take it lol, but English clubs need a certain amount of homegrown players. and considering Tottenham are not selling Alli or Kane anytime soon, Stones and Sterling are the best out a bad bunch lol. Don't be surprised to see Barkley get a big move very soon (another inconsistent over hyped Englishman) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, EricDier15 said:

Surprised you said Stones. What makes you say him? Really can't see Stones rating progressing much at the minute. Been caught out too much defensively for City and England all season and really showed his inexperience. A good run alongside someone as great as Kompany would really benefit him, but with his injuries its unlikely and City being constantly linked with centre backs will surely damage Stones chances even more! Agree with the others though.

Exposed last season but he definitely has the quality to be at least a 90/91 rated player. Think a lot can change within one season and that he doesn't need an outstanding season to get to 90. Just a relatively consistent season with regular playing time can get him a +1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...