arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

1 minute ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I've heard things described as 'AIDS' many a time, although this is getting off topic.

And that's not extreme? I've heard black people described as n*****s many times but it's not something I agree with or do myself. A small change in a game isn't quite the same as a young footballer getting cancer for the second time.

4 minutes ago, Kev said:

And that's not extreme? I've heard black people described as n*****s many times but it's not something I agree with or do myself. A small change in a game isn't quite the same as a young footballer getting cancer for the second time.

Semantics and metaphors aside, PROMES really did get shafted, long and hard. Probably the biggest shafting of this years review.

1 hour ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Semantics and metaphors aside, PROMES really did get shafted, long and hard. Probably the biggest shafting of this years review.

The Russian league is declining fast. They've lost most their big names now so the league looks capped at the 89 mark, which is probably fair. Scott Sinclair scored 21 goals from the wing in 35 games for Celtic this season, but it's irrelevant because he plays in an easy league. Promes is one of the best players in Russia and his rating reflects that. Biggest shafting? Lol, you've probably got a team of 20 90+ players and you're moaning because an 89 didn't get his 90. Please shut up. 

On 6/21/2017 at 5:52 AM, arsenalrocs said:

Around September. Maybe Belgium or Ukraine? Dimata and Amani got reviewed recently.

Updates on this particular list or a new list? Would everyone like a new edition? Know of some good 70 rated risers right now.

new list of70 is good. 

1 hour ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

Promes is the worst player  I've ever seen in a shirt of Dutch national team. Spartak is the perfect club for fat face Quincy. A team full or garbage and lunatics

Thank you for your well constructed, enlightened and informative contribution.

Even though 89 is the cap for the RPL I thought that Promes might get a +1 to reflect that he has been one of the leagues best players for a couple of seasons now.  Especially as Dzagoev is also rated 90 and when Smolov got his rise I was even more convinced it might happen but clearly not.  

I don't think we can call this the rating travesty of the season though lol!

17 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Sell Yeray...the cancer is back :(

Wait for some time, he's a brave man, he'll come back, plenty of time 

8 hours ago, Hail Mary said:

Yes because Promes missing out on his +1 is as bad as cancer. You're not the brightest spark are you? 

wow, he's comparing poor Yeray's situation to Promes' rating on a game. Sad really.

55 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

Yep, you could be right that they might do the whole of Sweden before Belgium. Which would be bloody stupid considering they did Sweden a couple of months ago.:)

man...they already are in sweden :) a lot of players of kalmar, gif sundvall, aik... changing yersterday/today

On 6/22/2017 at 9:01 AM, arsenalrocs said:

Think Golovin should have gotten 86. Subsequently, Kutepov couldn't have gotten a +3 as it would have been a joke to rate him above Golovin.

Up next: Belgium

List of Belgium risers: http://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/158764-worldwide-risers/?do=findComment&comment=3174243

Also, Erik Majetschak added today. Transfer rumours about Barca and City being interested.

Finally : )