1 hour ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

Promes is the worst player  I've ever seen in a shirt of Dutch national team. Spartak is the perfect club for fat face Quincy. A team full or garbage and lunatics

Thank you for your well constructed, enlightened and informative contribution.

Even though 89 is the cap for the RPL I thought that Promes might get a +1 to reflect that he has been one of the leagues best players for a couple of seasons now.  Especially as Dzagoev is also rated 90 and when Smolov got his rise I was even more convinced it might happen but clearly not.  

I don't think we can call this the rating travesty of the season though lol!

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should see a doctor mate, it's amazing what they can do for you these days  

Some of the stuff you see on here is honestly absurd, this second time i've now seen you have a go at someone because of ratings lol, if people come on here and provide threads for the benefit of hund

With regards to @hoochy koochy's post, I agree that this has become a catch-all thread for deals, buy/sell/keep and new players etc. I can understand why people would post questions that are unrelated

Posted Images

17 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Sell Yeray...the cancer is back :(

Wait for some time, he's a brave man, he'll come back, plenty of time 

8 hours ago, Hail Mary said:

Yes because Promes missing out on his +1 is as bad as cancer. You're not the brightest spark are you? 

wow, he's comparing poor Yeray's situation to Promes' rating on a game. Sad really.

On 6/22/2017 at 9:01 AM, arsenalrocs said:

Think Golovin should have gotten 86. Subsequently, Kutepov couldn't have gotten a +3 as it would have been a joke to rate him above Golovin.

Up next: Belgium

List of Belgium risers: http://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/158764-worldwide-risers/?do=findComment&comment=3174243

Also, Erik Majetschak added today. Transfer rumours about Barca and City being interested.

Finally : )

12 hours ago, Afi said:

Should A.Herrera get a rise in next review?

Too early to tell

8 hours ago, kylepearson said:

Does anyone know any solid risers I can get for 100k? 

Ian Harkes and Alex Crognale (bargain for 38k) from this list: http://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/158764-worldwide-risers/?do=findComment&comment=3183039

Kortne Ford, Nick Lima (mentioned by muallan) and Julian Gressel (mentioned by mullan)