9 hours ago, d5v1L said:

Iker Munian worth buying?
Also, how good are the chances of Yvon Mvogo be a starter next season ?

Thanks !!!

Muniain is unlikely to rise or drop while he remains at Bilbao. Would be a good buy for the long term.

Gulacsi remains first choice but I think Mvogo is the more talented keeper. If he takes his chances, he should be able to challenge Gulacsi and take over.

6 hours ago, azoT93 said:

Can he get 91 in roma now next season, or he is to old for that change?

91 definitely still possible. Quite a few older players have risen to 91. 

2 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

the Australian, Croatian and Japanese reviews are due right? Middle east hasnt been done in a while either and nor has South Africa. Any ideas on these leagues guys?

All are due but I don't think they'll be reviewed soon. Every league linked on the very first post are all due for a review.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should see a doctor mate, it's amazing what they can do for you these days  

Some of the stuff you see on here is honestly absurd, this second time i've now seen you have a go at someone because of ratings lol, if people come on here and provide threads for the benefit of hund

With regards to @hoochy koochy's post, I agree that this has become a catch-all thread for deals, buy/sell/keep and new players etc. I can understand why people would post questions that are unrelated

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Third said:

As someone told you too Munian will stay 90, he won't rise or drop in the close future. He's a good player, but not great. There are better players of similar rating and age more interesting to sign. 

Agreed, but its a very competetive gw and not many players are available

3 hours ago, hesselink said:

Someone know the players who will worth more(without a rise of rating), primarily because of years? Example: Boubacar Kamara (first worth 700k, now 1,7k)? 

Don't know of anyone at the moment

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Does anyone think Ounas purchased by Napoli for 10m Euros will get any appreciable gametime for him to rise in the next review or eos?? For info he is only rated 85 & valued at £5m.

I think it'll be difficult. Insigne is the starter for that position on the left wing where Ounas mostly plays. There are also a few others ahead of him in the pecking order. Of course, Giaccherini and Pavoletti might very well be sold this summer, clearing the way for Ounas.

4 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

Don't know of anyone at the moment

I think it'll be difficult. Insigne is the starter for that position on the left wing where Ounas mostly plays. There are also a few others ahead of him in the pecking order. Of course, Giaccherini and Pavoletti might very well be sold this summer, clearing the way for Ounas.

Thanks Ar :) the Giaccherini & Pavoletti angles were exactly what I was looking/hoping for.

4 hours ago, Rosco7 said:

Is Mario Lemina worth buying lads?

Would Roberto Pereyra swap for him make sense?

Thanks

Nope, doesn't play much for Juve. 

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Hi guys

Can anyone suggest me players in the region of 80-84 who could break into a team in one of the major top divisions this upcoming season.

Need a couple of players for my Grimsby team who have just been promoted so I need a step up in class.

Quite a few of these players have already broken into the first team and can hopefully keep their spot next season. Lato, Odriozola, Havertz, Soler, Davies, Sarr, Gnagnon and Kehrer. jgos2 also mentioned Pavlenka a few days back.

Romania

Carlo Casap
57129321.png

Position: AM ( C )
Club: Viitorul Constanta
Rating: 73
Predicted rating: 76

Started 5 matches, came on as a sub 10 times and scored 2 goals.

Florinel Coman
84377.jpg

Positon: AM(RL), F(RLC)
Rating: 76
Predicted rating: 80

Started 18 matches, came on as a sub 10 times and scored 6 goals. 2nd top scorer in his team which won the title for the very first time last season.

Ionut Vina
s_208828_27851_2010_1.jpg?lm=0

Position: AM, F(RL)
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 75

Started 10 games and came on as a sub 5 times.

Razvan Horj
image_831775.png

Position: D ( C )
Club: CFR Cluj
Rating: 76
Predicted rating: 80

Started 20 games and came on as a sub 6 times.

Ovidiu Bic
57108726.png

Position: M, AM (L)
Club: Gaz Metan Medias
Rating: 75
Predicted rating: 78

Started 27 games, came on as a sub 5 times and scored 1 goal.

Nicusor Fota
image_823535.png

Position: D, DM ( L )
Club: Concordia Chiajna
Predicted rating: 75

Started 6 games and came on as a sub once.

Vladimir Screciu
Suggested by hesselink
vladimir_screciu.jpg

Position: AM(RLC)
Club: CS Universitatea Craiova
Predicted rating: 76

Started 9 games and came on as a sub 4 times.

18 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Hi guys

Can anyone suggest me players in the region of 80-84 who could break into a team in one of the major top divisions this upcoming season.

Need a couple of players for my Grimsby team who have just been promoted so I need a step up in class.

2 that have already "broken into the team" but now have to step up to breaking into the Premiership are Hayden 83 & Lascelles 85. If they do anything like the minutes they did in the Championship (well over 5000minutes between them) they'll both get an increase. Just saw your not looking for a 85 so I'll go back to my database & see what I can find. bear with me...

18 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Hi guys

24 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

2 that have already "broken into the team" but now have to step up to breaking into the Premiership are Hayden 83 & Lascelles 85. If they do anything like the minutes they did in the Championship (well over 5000minutes between them) they'll both get an increase. Just saw your not looking for a 85 so I'll go back to my database & see what I can find. bear with me...

If Swansea are not relegated & Steven Kingsley 82 could increase his 1036mins to 1710mins for Swansea next season I predict a+3

If Swansea are not relegated & Tom Carroll 84 could increase his 1396mins to 1710mins for Swansea next season I predict a+1

Even if Swansea are relegated the Cap there is 85 so it's possible anyway

If Bensebaini 83 manages the same minutes as last season for rennes next season I predict a+2

If Gagnon 83 manages even 15% LESS minutes as last season for rennes next season I predict a+2 & more it could be 86!

If K Adou 80 manages the same minutes as last season for Toulouse next season I predict a+4 at least

Pionneer 83 at Montpellier should have got a rise this season, so next season SM need to catch up & if he does the same again even more so +2 +3 

Malang Sarr 83 has missed out not getting his required ratings twice so 85+ more than possible

Nicolas Pepe82 now @ Lille needs to repeat season minutes he had with Angers for a +2 (again more minutes=85)

Hope that helps as predicting someone fully breaking into the first team is much more difficult. But .... Pierre Gabriel, Pohjanpalo, Passlack, Allan Souza, Torunarigha, Olly Burke, Suat Serdar, Jannes Horn & Bastien will all have their chance come next season.

36 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

If Swansea are not relegated & Steven Kingsley 82 could increase his 1036mins to 1710mins for Swansea next season I predict a+3

If Swansea are not relegated & Tom Carroll 84 could increase his 1396mins to 1710mins for Swansea next season I predict a+1

Even if Swansea are relegated the Cap there is 85 so it's possible anyway

If Bensebaini 83 manages the same minutes as last season for rennes next season I predict a+2

If Gagnon 83 manages even 15% LESS minutes as last season for rennes next season I predict a+2 & more it could be 86!

If K Adou 80 manages the same minutes as last season for Toulouse next season I predict a+4 at least

Pionneer 83 at Montpellier should have got a rise this season, so next season SM need to catch up & if he does the same again even more so +2 +3 

Malang Sarr 83 has missed out not getting his required ratings twice so 85+ more than possible

Nicolas Pepe82 now @ Lille needs to repeat season minutes he had with Angers for a +2 (again more minutes=85)

Hope that helps as predicting someone fully breaking into the first team is much more difficult. But .... Pierre Gabriel, Pohjanpalo, Passlack, Allan Souza, Torunarigha, Olly Burke, Suat Serdar, Jannes Horn & Bastien will all have their chance come next season.

Thanks mate, that's a big help il see who I can afford out of these players you suggested.

thanks again