Worldwide Risers

arsenalrocs

6 hours ago, Bear Alba said:

Very competitive gw. Jonas hector worth bringing in? Have Marcus alonso but I fear his game time will take a hit with Alex Sandro coming in. Thanks ?

Yep. Hector is a solid and consistent player. While he probably won't rise anymore at Koln, I reckon his rating is pretty safe.

5 hours ago, TheMiz1994 said:

Hello, there is a topic for brasileiro serie a? The most recent one isn't updated. I know some good young players

Brazil just got reviewed 2 months ago. Too soon to create a new list, the predictions wouldn't be accurate by the time the review comes around. Will probably be around two months before I create a new list.

3 hours ago, Ignazio Barraco said:

sm forgot  Maksim Lunov and Vakulko of Dnipro..under 21 of Ukraina..BAH is the second rewiews!

Monolithic is spot on

4 minutes ago, Ignazio Barraco said:

In Italy Pescara..Ridicolous season had a lot of reviewed players..

The review was done before the season officially ended. Otherwise, SM doesn't usually review teams that have been relegated. Also, half of the reviews were decreases and for the players with a higher rating as well.

Just now, arsenalrocs said:

Yep. Hector is a solid and consistent player. While he probably won't rise anymore at Koln, I reckon his rating is pretty safe.

Brazil just got reviewed 2 months ago. Too soon to create a new list, the predictions wouldn't be accurate by the time the review comes around. Will probably be around two months before I create a new list.

Monolithic is spot on

The review was done before the season officially ended. Otherwise, SM doesn't usually review teams that have been relegated. Also, half of the reviews were decreases and for the players with a higher rating as well.

Pescara was relegated 10 games about befor the end of season.. so no problem i sell Lunov and Vakulko

11 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

I learnt this only too well when they missed Krunic's rise because of Empoli's relegation. Very harsh considering Nestorovski went up even though Palermo finished even lower. 

1 hour ago, Michaeleyre1 said:

Hi, 

Does anybody know if Yerry Mina is transferring to Barcelona this summer? I've seen quite a few things saying a deal is agreed but nothing that seems that reliable. It'd be a great move for him if it is true 

They have first option on him. He has been involved in cup competition so wouldn't move just yet. With Pique and Umtiti starters who are you dropping?. So at best he will be a slow riser unless one of those get injured. They had also been looking at Davison Sanchez as their first choice, I'm sure he would be even less happy to be backup IF Barca could do a deal