Worldwide Risers

arsenalrocs

9 hours ago, Hail Mary said:

So am I correct in thinking the Chinese league is next to be reviewed? They really do mess up the order these leagues get done don't they. Also it's ridiculous we now have to wait until the German review for Akolo to rise. It won't be until the end of the year. 

I think it's Austria next then Poland. Completely agree about Akolo, it's super-frustrating. 

17 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Juan Foyth has played 7 lots of 90minutes since his debut for Estudiantes on 19March which is suprising thet he has never been subbed from the first team. That said he has not played every game, so they are sensitively giving him time to learn & take it in fully. Flattering that such as Spurs should be interested so soon. Reports have it that he shows great composure & reads the game well for one so young (19yo). Pochetino know the manager there, Juan Veron, they both played in the same Argentian side, so words have passed. The asking price is reported to be between 8 & 10mil & that Spurs are not biting at that price but negotiations may reduce that.

I bought him cos he was so cheap @ 400k 2weeks ago & I now see SM have raised it to 700k. You have to take into account best he's likely to do is play for Spurs U23's. If he stays & plays at Estudiantes he will rise much quicker I think. But u can't lose much at 700k plus wages even if he doesn't play for Spurs at first team level anytime soon.

Socca :)

Bit of a follow up on Juan Foyth. Reports have it that Spurs think Estudiantes are asking too much & MAY have ended their interest.This is good news as far as I am thinking as Juan Foyth will rise quicker the longer he has first team opportunities :)

But now BAD news both Milan & possibly Real Madrid are considering a deal along with PSG who have waxed & waned when Spurs looked favourites :(

Socca :)

2 hours ago, kylepearson said:

Is anyone due a big rise in the Chinese league?

If you mean to turn a bit of profit:

Xinli Peng 78 (Chongqing Lifan) should get an +4 

Fernandinho 82 (Chongquing Lifan) deserves another rise to 85

Fu Huan 78 (Shanghai SIPG) could get an +4 but he got quite a long suspension which means it'll probs just be an +2.

16 hours ago, Hail Mary said:

Got to be Koke for me. A safe 94 who's still young. Would take Carrasco years to get to that rating (if he ever would) and Roberto will most likely be a squad player for Barca now. 

2 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

Definitely, younger and at a much a bigger club

Koke

Thanks !!!

13 hours ago, kylepearson said:

What rating can Edson Alvarez achieve on his next review? 82? 

80 for now, 82 if the review is done a while later and he gets some more minutes under his belt.

11 hours ago, hesselink said:

Who is the best free kick taker, when we talk about players 89-91 rating? Keep in mind that the league is strong and equal.

My favourite: F.Bernardeschi

Payet is good but he's 92. Otherwise, Sigurdsson is good too and Calhanoglu like d51vL mentioned

10 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

What are the chances of xinli Peng getting a rise at chongqing lifan? I know someone has already said he could get to 82 but will him being Chinese effect him getting a rise, after all sm only seem to recognise forgein players in china!

I think he'll stay

29 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Just a general question. Has there  any player who is 92 rated and less than 23 years? If so what was his value? 

Just had a look on the database and I don't believe there are any, but in general I would say between 32 - 40 million.

Reason being

Lukaku is 92 (24yo) worth 32 million --- if he was 23 his value would obviously rise

Harry Kane 93 (23yo) worth 40 million --- 92 rated 23 year old 92 rated player would not be worth more than Harry Kane because he is rated 1 rating higher.

Positions can also vary the price and how popular they are in the current real life transfer market. I.e Thomas Lemar is worth 32 million in this game and he's 21 and rated at 90 which for players at the same age and rating is no where near this value. For example Leroy Sane, he's the same age and rating but is worth 24 million.

This is my opinion on it anyway, hope this can help in anyway

4 hours ago, kylepearson said:

80? He's already got 5+ caps for Mexico?

I think he was added back in January and 77 is the rating that already takes into consideration half of his league minutes from last season. 6 caps for Mexico and 5 of them were in the CONCACAF Gold Cup where the second team played as the first team were involved in the Confederations Cup. Still not an easy feat for a 19 year old but i'm not sure if SM will factor in those appearances.

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Just had a look on the database and I don't believe there are any, but in general I would say between 32 - 40 million.

Reason being

Lukaku is 92 (24yo) worth 32 million --- if he was 23 his value would obviously rise

Harry Kane 93 (23yo) worth 40 million --- 92 rated 23 year old 92 rated player would not be worth more than Harry Kane because he is rated 1 rating higher.

Positions can also vary the price and how popular they are in the current real life transfer market. I.e Thomas Lemar is worth 32 million in this game and he's 21 and rated at 90 which for players at the same age and rating is no where near this value. For example Leroy Sane, he's the same age and rating but is worth 24 million.

This is my opinion on it anyway, hope this can help in anyway

Thanks for your opinion. BTW I find it a bit weird that Saul( 22 years, 91 rated) has more value than a 23 yrs 92 rated 

3 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Thanks for your opinion. BTW I find it a bit weird that Saul( 22 years, 91 rated) has more value than a 23 yrs 92 rated 

It's SM at the end of the day, when you've been playing it on and off for years like I have you just have to get on with it. The 17 yo 70 rated players worth over 1 million get me, prime example is Vinicius Junior at Real Madrid, just because he's highly rated they put a big price tag on him compared to identical players I.e Diego Lainez at Club America who's worth 340k also 17 also rated 70. Work that one out haha!

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

No, I don't think there is BUT I think Dele Alli will be the first with a bit of luck. He isn't even 22 til next April & already 91 :)

Gotze was 21yo when he got his 93, Neymar was 21yo when he received his 92 and then 93 (still before turning 22yo), ...