arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

4 hours ago, Mohanned said:

I have a deal for neymar =hazard + hamsik should I accept after neymar transfer in real life 

Neymar is still the better end of the deal IMO

1 hour ago, SeAnByRnE said:

Is Brazil likely to get reviewed again soon? 

I think the next review is around October

1 hour ago, d5v1L said:

Seems like this is the only thread alive.
Help with this deal plz:
Kimpembe + 10m or Perisic ? for long term

Thanks!!!

The word long term means it can really only be one player, Kimpembe. It'll be very difficult for Perisic to even get a rise in the short term regardless of whether he stays at Inter or moves to any of the clubs that he has been linked to. Kimpembe isn't first choice but will definitely play a good amount of games with rotation. With PSG favourites to win Ligue 1, it's hard not to see KImpembe guaranteed at least a +1 next season. Long term, Silva is 33 this year and it won't be long before PSG look for a successor and right now, Kimpembe is surely first in line to fill that gap.

1 hour ago, JAMancini said:

Order this defenses in preference of possible future level:

Kimpembe

Elvedi

Issa Diop

Niklas Stark

Mouctar Diakhaby

Upamecano

Mukiele

Thanks!

Kimpembe, Diop, Diakhaby, Mukiele, Elvedi, Upamecano, Stark

Rate Diop highly but if you're looking at short term rises, I wouldn't get him if he doesn't move from Toulouse.

7 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Seems Denmark review has Come to an end. Which league is next please?

Croatia has already started

List of risers from Croatia: http://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/158764-worldwide-risers/?do=findComment&comment=3177403

6 hours ago, Rahul said:

Keep or sell Rafa  Silva( Benfica)?

Sell

6 hours ago, Roachy said:

I have a offer for Neymar that offer is griezman and left back mendy what would people do in this situation o and 8 million to myself

I think you can get a better offer than that for Neymar

is neymar now stuck on 96 rating tho with the league he is in as I believe griezman can get a 96 and mendy well hopefully can be a huge success at city he prob the best young left back about to

There is a thread for "Help with Deals". I know the forum is a pretty dead nowadays but loading more & more on such as Arsenalrocs may well turn him away from the Forum altogether. I've seen it happen.

If he wanted to do this kind of post I'm sure he would contribute there. Sir Rahuul is already very busy elsewhere so let's give Ar a little bit of breathing room & let him do his own thing please.

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

There is a thread for "Help with Deals". I know the forum is a pretty dead nowadays but loading more & more on such as Arsenalrocs may well turn him away from the Forum altogether. I've seen it happen.

If he wanted to do this kind of post I'm sure he would contribute there. Sir Rahuul is already very busy elsewhere so let's give Ar a little bit of breathing room & let him do his own thing please.

Arsenalrocs doesnt mind answering the questions regarding deals. And i beleive when someone posts the help with deals questions here, they are looking for opinions from not only the thread owner but others too. I also think such questions help many of us, which i think is the main motive of arsenalrocs and this thread.

5 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Since the forum is dead this is one of the few rating discussion threads so I dont think all the conversation being incorporated into this thread is a problem.

If there is a problem, it would be the group of people who dont contribute at all and ask for opinions on what to do with their 35 player rosters for example lol.