Worldwide Risers

arsenalrocs

7 hours ago, Mohanned said:

Ok will isco get an upgrade or should I sell him? 

Only if he becomes a regular starter

5 hours ago, d5v1L said:

Got an offer for my koke.. eriksen + serge-milinkovic-savic/ Asensio + 25m.. should i accept/ reject? Do you think eriksen can reach 94? Thanks !!!

Eriksen will never reach 94 at Tottenham. But I do think that he's a very talented and somewhat underrated playmaker. I think he could definitely get 94 if he moves to a bigger club but i'm not sure when that will happen. Between SMS and Asensio, it would definitely be Asensio. I would keep Koke or try to swap Eriksen out for another playmaker.

4 hours ago, Fanatic85 said:

Rojo, Blind or Darmian?

Darmian but personally, none of the above. 

1 hour ago, Mohanned said:

So u mean I keep isco for now so what is your opinion about sane ousmane Dembele and Gabriel jesus will they get 94/95 in the near future 

I would actually prefer both Dembele and Jesus. The fastest any player can rise from 89/90 to 94/95 is at least 3 seasons. So be prepared to wait.

8 hours ago, Mohanned said:

So u mean I keep isco for now so what is your opinion about sane ousmane Dembele and Gabriel jesus will they get 94/95 in the near future 

Dembele is a must have in my opinion I think he wil constantly get +1 and maybe the same with Jesus just at a slower pace. As good as Sane is I would wait and see if it's him or sterling starting matches next season due to B.Silva coming in

1 hour ago, Lucas Fiorino said:

for business.... thiago Alcantare (bayer) or Coutinho (liverpool) or Verratti (PSG)? I have a team at the midfield with T.Korss, Mertens, Isco and I need one more for the first team. I had to Alcantare in the team, but i don't know if rebuy he or Coutinho o Verratti.

I would say Coutinho if he moves to Barca other than that I would probably say personal preference between Thiago and Verrati 

3 hours ago, Lucas Fiorino said:

for business.... thiago Alcantare (bayer) or Coutinho (liverpool) or Verratti (PSG)? I have a team at the midfield with T.Korss, Mertens, Isco and I need one more for the first team. I had to Alcantare in the team, but i don't know if rebuy he or Coutinho o Verratti.

I would sell T.Korss

1 hour ago, Mohanned said:

I have made a crazy signing I have swaped Sanchez for ousmane Dembele what is your thoughts about it

Wow, quite a crazy deal. I think I would have preferred Sanchez. Dembele is definitely talented and his peak rating will probably be around 94/95. But it's important to note that even though Sanchez did well at Barca, especially in his last season, he never got to above 92. Sanchez got 93 when he was 25. So even with his immense talent, you might still have to bide your time for Dembele to reach 94/95.

59 minutes ago, kylepearson said:

Seeing as it looks like the Croatian review has finished and I haven't had as many rises as I would of liked, what league is next or soon? And any recommendations on players?

Poland is under review now. Check out the list on the very first post!